Sorry m8, i'm really new with this but your mod seems amazing. 

Ive installed here, also check with sqv, which said that is running, but Current state: 0, priority: 0.

I cant get any pet following me, tried in city, out of it, in combat, out combat, i just cant get this to work. 

Also checked mcm options too, but the Arousal Settings and Misc seems disabled. 

I have all requirements too, and i think that i have installed correctly. 

Sorry for bad english. 

Please, forgive me for not answering too long time. Real life sometimes brings "troubles" ;) Under troubles i mean in that situation a lack of time for visiting LL etc.

At first, did dead animal disappears when you cast reanimating and new one appears?

Second, if 1. true. Was SL animation played?

Third, have you got message about new follower is added?

Kind Regards.

To ALL, who likes this mod. Until 2017 there won't be ANY updates or bugfixes.

I rewrote my another mod "Strip Manager" and in process of "recreating" AF from a ZERO. When I started old version, I can't imagine that it will grow (futa, sexlife etc.). With all that ideas it's become too hard to maintain and scale old version.

New version's "core" will be a COMPLETE followers mod (I mean, NO AFT, NO EFF, NO any OTHER): for humans (up to 3) and animals (up to 5). With OWN commands and management: follow/stop/wait/interrupt combat/NoReactUntilHit..., aggrresion, confidence, happiness management...  Adding an animal follower completely changed (that stage already 100% done): you can "reanimate" any supported by SL creature to fight for you (only one at once - spell will require at least 80 points of Magika and after "reanimation" drains to 0), even in combat, after combat ended, or if PC not in combat, animal "takes" a payment... Guess... 'Course sex.

BUT supported animal followers will be ONLY: wolwes, bears, sabrecats, deathhounds, spriggans, (maybe... ) i.e. those which can really follow you unlike too slow trolls or draugrs. I'm open for suggestions, but 'vanilla' Pet MUST be not toooo slow, have not only ONE SL animation...

Current stage of develeopment - connection to Strip Manager with tracking 'nudity' states of human followers (done at 99% with already found bugs/misses/fogottens in Strip Manager).

Updated Futa (more stable and less buggy) is done and partially tested with old AF, but I will restarain from posting till new 'core' will be done, SexLife in plans until 'core', SM, Futa will be done.

If somebody is willing to help as beta-testers, PM me. It will give me a lot of time for coding. Especially if you are familiar, I mean REALLY-REALLY familiar with "Mod Organizer" - knowladge of MO 'rewriting' files behavior (and placing them to Overwrite), especially to avoid FNIS, BodySlide issues will help to you IN ALL CASES, not only while coding/testing (or while testing if problems happen, I will give to you advices about obvious tricks that I used with FNIS etc., but it's really obvious if you didn't at least once track folders content before/after running FNIS/BodySlide via MO). CK and Papyrus-scripting basis knowladge is NOT mandatory, but welcome ;)

Kind Regards. And again, sorry for wasting your time with reading that, and espec. about my English. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Here

Beta versions v2
There is no updates for previous versions - they must be uninstalled. Install only on clean save. Requirements: Dawnguard, SexLab, SKSE, PapyrusUtil, JContainers, UIExtentions, SkyUILib. Optional: SLAR or own aroused addon, futa-addon, "Strip Manager II".
Not tested if AFF is installed without "Strip Manager", own aroused-addon and without SexLab Aroused (Redux), but must work.
Followers can't be managed by another followers management mod at same time as they under AFF control or you can get packages mess.
No one of vanilla records or scripts are affected, followers are as is. And I do not plan to add any kind of stats boosts, make them protected, essential or something else.
See vlkAFF_readme.txt for more details

AFF.7z - AFF v2

Futa.7z - for AFF v2

SL.7z - for AFF v2, patch for CF 1.1.0-pre2 inside, but may be used any my patch from old versions till "SexLife" addon will be rewritten.

Kind Regards.

I can't seem to get my pets to rape my character. I can get one's happiness down to whatever i like and if they're horny they will attempt to rape npcs but their relationship never seems to dip at all no matter how much i deny them 

Sorry, with new versions development I have no time to look into old sources.

But next must work: to make your pet jealous initiate PC sex with another creature when your enough aroused pet is near.

I can't seem to get my pets to rape my character. I can get one's happiness down to whatever i like and if they're horny they will attempt to rape npcs but their relationship never seems to dip at all no matter how much i deny them 

Sorry, with new versions development I have no time to look into old sources.

But next must work: to make your pet jealous initiate PC sex with another creature when your enough aroused pet is near.

That's fair. I'll try things out with the new version to see if I can get it to work.

Also may I ask why your pets aren't going to get bonuses from anything? As much fun as it may be to play around with yer pets, the full features of the mod make most anything short of the most tenacious of Skyrim's wildlife feel like it's got too much upkeep to be worth the benefits.

That's fair. I'll try things out with the new version to see if I can get it to work.

Also may I ask why your pets aren't going to get bonuses from anything? As much fun as it may be to play around with yer pets, the full features of the mod make most anything short of the most tenacious of Skyrim's wildlife feel like it's got too much upkeep to be worth the benefits.

I'm not so good in English, and maybe I misunderstood something from your post.

At first, I tried in any way do not make gameplay more easy that it is, but sometimes harder. For example with using W&T addon you must to choose, raise pet's level and receive PC damages, or not.

Also my aim - CORE of the mod MUST be less stressing to Papyrus. For example, I will try to restrain from using hooks to "OnHit" events (or similar) as much as possible.

Most of the temporary bonuses that we give to actors are abilities. At first, they consume resources. At second, sometimes "Magic Effects" that attached to ability act on actors with unpredictable behavior - can dispels while PC is moving into New Space (via Load Screen).

To resolve this ability must be attached to "Reference Alias" (as Healing ability on AFF Pets), or CONSTANTLY scanned via cloak spell, or another way (SOS, CreatureFramework, Beeing Female as examples).

Cloak spell is REALLY powerfull tool, but must be used with caution.

Most buggy is Beeing Female. To see that enough to put inside "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" debug.trace() into OnUpdate() and OnUpdateGameTime() handlers. With catching in Papyrus log that event is called on self==NONE, or on actor==NONE, and there is no way to stop this wrong callings. Because is used RegisterForUpdate() and RegisterForUpdateGameTime() instead they RegisterForSingle* analogs.

I spend a lot of time with "playing" cloaks in all possible ways. Now when I use cloak spell (Futa, SexLife addon) I NEVER use abilities, ONLY "Fire&Forgot" spells. So they dispels in all cases when actor becomes "unloaded".

At last moment before posting betas i moved AFF "config" to separate quest so MCM sliders related to Relationship not work. My bad, sorry, update will be posted soon.

Also added possibility to manage human followers damage that they do to enemies. You may choose same settings as for PC in general settings, from Novice to Legengary. I add this because a pair of human followers can win all Skyrim.

Even in my test gameplay (one male and one female) followers are strong sometimes even in battle they are with naked torso and I made they armors with greatly reduced armor rating.

Also found a bug with "vaginal decay" in W&T addon.

Updates will be before new 2017. Stay tuned. ;)

Kind Regards.

Betas with some fixes.

AFF_beta1.7z

- Fix. Sliders in MCM related to Relationship settings.

- Added. Damage that human followers do to enemies can be ajusted to your game settings (fDiffMult* game setting values is used, so if any mod have chenged this values, your followers will have same seetings as PC)

SL.7z

- Fix. "Vaginal decay" now is attached to correct MCM setting, not to "Oral Decay".

Kind Regards.

Soon New 2017 Year will come. Congrats to ALL of you. But especially those who live in Far East of Russia, to be more precise - East of Asia - all who will meet new year first in the world. :cool:

• 1 month later...

Here a little fix with issue, related to AnimPicker in AF beta, when 'Choose by tags...' selected.

As my freetime allows me to play in Skyrim I use AF beta for testing. Sorry, but it's mostly impossible to catch bugs with only looking on code lines. At first it must happens in-game to be noticed. With my another mods in WIP-stages or updates, especially I'll be busy with 'nif-data utils' till current NifTools team will make something usable for creating animations in Blender, I'll play in Skyrim a little, so no further progress with AF will happens if you won't give to me bug-reports.

I DO NOT beleve that AF beta is bug-free. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Resently I noticed that one of my Pets for unknown reason has reduced level and accrodingly health... etc values - will be investigated.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE report about bugs and weirdness

Kind Regards

AnimPickerFix.7z

Here a little fix with issue, related to AnimPicker in AF beta, when 'Choose by tags...' selected.

As my freetime allows me to play in Skyrim I use AF beta for testing. Sorry, but it's mostly impossible to catch bugs with only looking on code lines. At first it must happens in-game to be noticed. With my another mods in WIP-stages or updates, especially I'll be busy with 'nif-data utils' till current NifTools team will make something usable for creating animations in Blender, I'll play in Skyrim a little, so no further progress with AF will happens if you won't give to me bug-reports.

I DO NOT beleve that AF beta is bug-free. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Resently I noticed that one of my Pets for unknown reason has reduced level and accrodingly health... etc values - will be investigated.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE report about bugs and weirdness

Kind Regards

attachicon.gifAnimPickerFix.7z

if possible futa mod standalone ( not requise animal follower)

i love your futa mod is great than the other mod i have try and less bug and ctd but i don't like animal sex or animal follower also if possible make it satndalone version and thank you

and if possible make penis bigger when player eract because in sex scene the penis not erect and is small

if possible futa mod standalone ( not requise animal follower)

i love your futa mod is great than the other mod i have try and less bug and ctd but i don't like animal sex or animal follower also if possible make it satndalone version and thank you

and if possible make penis bigger when player eract because in sex scene the penis not erect and is small

Hi.

Initially (when I asked EvilReFlex's permission to use his meshes in my mod) i planned to make Futa as standalone, but we have enough SOS-like addons as for males as for females, so I decided this to be only the feature of AF.

But there are more complex problems, then simply integration to SOS-addon. For example, FloppySOS constantly crashes my game. Really seems that isn't Floppy itself, but RCAE, maybe I'm wrong. So I decided to go another way - periodicaly track actor's arousal.

I DON'T want that my mods will be considered by people as 'heavy papyrus load'. In my scripts for futa modified 'core' of SOS is used - a little light, a little faster and without constant effects. But if modder will decide to attach THIS penis to every NPC, it will be more resources consuming than original SOS because swapping meshes... etc.

About sizes. With scale slider in MCM you can change the size. But will be better DON'T (or not more then 1.1 scale). Will try to explain. If you'll look in meshes folder of futa-mod, you'll see that to every state's nif-files an own HDT-xml is attached. Inside xml's constraints are used for positioning bones (child-parent). If with slider or via RaceMenu size of some bone is changed... but xml stays unaffected. As result, weird penis's shape in-game.

It's possible to create more meshes duplicates with own xml's for desired size, but not for me. When I started with futa, I spend some days for fine tuning each xml. ;)

When you said "sex scene" I think that you mean SexLab animation, right? If with starting animation Actor has low arousal, penis will be small, but will grow with arousal raise. In this part of code I won't plan to change anything - it's arousal mod to decide how to manage 'arousal' value.

Another case if in animation stated that actor must use 'strap-on'. In my mod non-floppy static penis is used instead strap-on and can be managed with SexLab's keys. And it automatically equipped.

I know about bug with first stage, when position is 'bendM9', and have no time to improve handling. ;)

At least, you may install AF and Futa to schlongify PC, but don't use AF functionality at all - it's not mandatory, most of all unwanted scripts will be 'sleeping'...

OR if somebody will decide to use Futa addon for creating OWN standalone mod, I don't care. Contrary, I'll be happy to use it. All my mods are FREE for ANY modifications by EVERYBODY. One RESTRICTION - EvilReFlex have to be asked for permission to use HorsePenis-source meshes and textures.

Sorry for my English and Kind Regards.

Just a report, I can't seem to get AFF beta to work.

No MCM shown and no spell found after install (2.06-2.07 all the same).

setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1

also not help.

Using 1.44 work fine.

It's correct that you cant get spell or any functionality BEFORE MCM registration. Mod won't start until enabled in MCM.

Just after installation look at your papyrus.log. Are there error lines that contain something in words with "vlkAF_" or similar, but starting with "vlk"? If no - it's skyui fault.

Currently my load order is not big, but sometime ago more MCM-contained mods were used. To speed up MCM registration i never used 'setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1', After installation a mod with MCM I just hit 'esc', select 'Mod configuration' and without opening something else back to the game. With using this method even when starting new game all mods proceed registration with no more 10 sec delay.

Also, do you have all new requirenments: UIExtentions, SkyUILib?

And at last, try to install on completely new game, not on cleaned from 1.44 save.

Please, report about success or fail.

Kind Regards.

Sorry I misunderstood SkyUILib for SkyUI, after install SkyUILib the mod start and I got the MCM.

This lead to another problem, when I use spell to reanmate wolf - I got notification that AF cannot start animation and when I try to change the wolf name the game just freeze.

Here is papyrus log.

Papyrus.0.zip

Sorry I misunderstood SkyUILib for SkyUI, after install SkyUILib the mod start and I got the MCM.

This lead to another problem, when I use spell to reanmate wolf - I got notification that AF cannot start animation and when I try to change the wolf name the game just freeze.

Here is papyrus log.

Hi.

Reset of SL animations registers have to be done AFTER enabling mod in MCM. Because just after install all scripts and quests are frozen, and event for catching SL resetting is not registered.

Without playing animation Pet is not properly registered as follower.

Kind Regards.

ADDED. Also I see in log that you use SLAR, but "SM II" seems not installed. For betas i use all my addons - adopting and time for testing that all work without addons will be in future. In theory, all must work if SLAR is used instead own addon, but without 'SM II' defeated functionality may not work at all, but spam to log will be guaranteed.

Reset of SL animations registers have to be done AFTER enabling mod in MCM. Because just after install all scripts and quests are frozen, and event for catching SL resetting is not registered.

ADDED. Also I see in log that you use SLAR, but "SM II" seems not installed. For betas i use all my addons - adopting and time for testing that all work without addons will be in future. In theory, all must work if SLAR is used instead own addon, but without 'SM II' defeated functionality may not work at all, but

Well, I'm quite sure that I already reset SL animation registry.

I'll try again as per your recommendation.  Previously I saw from your post that SM II is not a hard requirement so I just skip that.

• 2 months later...

Liking this mod! any plans on making the reanimated creature be attached to a human npc follower instead of the PC? (Like the jealousy, and relationships will be dependent on who the npc fucks instead of the pc) 

For this leveling of pets must be entirely redone. Because relationship grows regardless sex happened with PC, follower or even another pet (can happen for example if pc has no human followers but 4 wolves/death hounds and you have great Mad Mans Gun's stuff installed).

But pet's level grows (becomes equal PC's) if sex with PC only. That's why in SexTime (non-individual) all actors are randomized.

I catch your idea. For example, when new reanimated pet is added to group PC says to follower: it's your pet now, take care of him/her.

Sadly for entire immersion this situation is no good. Imagine, you want to dismiss pet, but follower likes him too much - fight and kill follower too!!! LOL

Kind Regards

Liking this mod! any plans on making the reanimated creature be attached to a human npc follower instead of the PC? (Like the jealousy, and relationships will be dependent on who the npc fucks instead of the pc) 

For this leveling of pets must be entirely redone. Because relationship grows regardless sex happened with PC, follower or even another pet (can happen for example if pc has no human followers but 4 wolves/death hounds and you have great Mad Mans Gun's stuff installed).

But pet's level grows (becomes equal PC's) if sex with PC only. That's why in SexTime (non-individual) all actors are randomized.

I catch your idea. For example, when new reanimated pet is added to group PC says to follower: it's your pet now, take care of him/her.

Sadly for entire immersion this situation is no good. Imagine, you want to dismiss pet, but follower likes him too much - fight and kill follower too!!! LOL

Kind Regards

A man can dream, but thanks for the reply. oh any plans at least for adding any more stuff followers can do with the animal though?

Would you be willing to use the UIExtension for interaction with the animal follower to make it feel easilier for interactions?

Also would you be willing to add the option of teaching both human and animal followers spells you know to make this mod a good choose to use instead of AFT or EFF?

Kind Regards

A man can dream, but thanks for the reply. oh any plans at least for adding any more stuff followers can do with the animal though?

What kind of PC-Follower-Pet interactions you want to be added. Even it's my mod but I don't remember all that I did. LOL

I don't use this feature, but if i recall correct you can via dialogue with follower to initiate sex with any pet. But maybe I deleted occasionly this feature?

Not related to pets, but when entering in Tavern, for example, you can via dialogue to ask follower for relax. If follower is enough aroused she pick up a random male and go to nearest bed with him. I didn't finish this branch for male follower - lack of combination: free time - mood. ;)

Anyway, write about ANY your wishes. I swear, with time I'll implement everything that I'd found suitable. And sometimes I changed my mind (like any other) and can implement things that previously deny. As example, plans to make Futa as separate mod.

Would you be willing to use the UIExtension for interaction with the animal follower to make it feel easilier for interactions?

Also would you be willing to add the option of teaching both human and animal followers spells you know to make this mod a good choose to use instead of AFT or EFF?

Beta version IS completely standalone follower mod. It doesn't require any AFT, EFF or similar. Contrary, using them will break followers packages.

Just read under spoiler about beta. And use individual command key when follower under crosshair: you can manipulate inventory, backpack, spells...

Kind Regards.

Kind Regards

What kind of PC-Follower-Pet interactions you want to be added. Even it's my mod but I don't remember all that I did. LOL

I don't use this feature, but if i recall correct you can via dialogue with follower to initiate sex with any pet. But maybe I deleted occasionly this feature?

Not related to pets, but when entering in Tavern, for example, you can via dialogue to ask follower for relax. If follower is enough aroused she pick up a random male and go to nearest bed with him. I didn't finish this branch for male follower - lack of combination: free time - mood. ;)

Anyway, write about ANY your wishes. I swear, with time I'll implement everything that I'd found suitable. And sometimes I changed my mind (like any other) and can implement things that previously deny. As example, plans to make Futa as separate mod.

Beta version IS completely standalone follower mod. It doesn't require any AFT, EFF or similar. Contrary, using them will break followers packages.

Just read under spoiler about beta. And use individual command key when follower under crosshair: you can manipulate inventory, backpack, spells...

Kind Regards.

I wasn't asking if i can use AFT or EFF with AFF.

I was asking if you be will to add the option where you can teach follower spell you know and set their AI to use spell the same way other follower overhauls let you do. And id you be willing to have it so you can teach spells to human and animal followers