Hi vpoteryaev, your mod seem somehow similar to a mod called "untamed", I'm always eager to try out an test things, could you somehow tell what is different, special in your mod?

don't get me wrong just from the description they sound very similar, appreciate all the work here of all modders, it's just always time consuming to properly uninstall mods try another mod, maybe like it or not ... all this with having limited time for gameing (could someone please switch off real life  ;) ).

thanks !

Seriously, I never played with Untamed and can't enumerate differencies. But I played with Mazoky's "SexLab Animal Sex", wrom which this mod appeared. I only do and include in mod things what I like and share with others. Nothing else. But as I know Untamed have no Pet's assistance values. For example, in this your pet may even flee from combat at beginning. That's major difference. Anything else related to users taste.

Kind Regards.

thx , it's your mod so you decide to do whatever you like ;) was just asking. will try it anyways , and thanks for sharing your mod !

thx , it's your mod so you decide to do whatever you like ;) was just asking. will try it anyways , and thanks for sharing your mod !

No probs. But question like you did sometimes are boring. Somthing like what a difference between: AFT, UFO, EFF...? :P All just (like this mod and untamed) - are followers mods. Bestiality OK, but for me on second in priority.

Hello I tried everything but AF animations are the only one not working :/

Please, re-read requirements and installation notes: run FNIS, reset SexLab animations, re-register CF mods.

Kind Regards.

is this compatible with EFF?

Must work with any human-follower mod. if AFT used only additional feature for integration with it, nothing more.

Kind Regards.

Please, re-read requirements and installation notes: run FNIS, reset SexLab animations, re-register CF mods.

Kind Regards.

Must work with any human-follower mod. if AFT used only additional feature for integration with it, nothing more.

Kind Regards.

can you add the dawnguard hound followers and also can you a system for animal followers too instead of dead animal you bring back to life cause i dont wanna kill them just to make them my followers 

can you add the dawnguard hound followers and also can you a system for animal followers too instead of dead animal you bring back to life cause i dont wanna kill them just to make them my followers 

What do you mean with "dawnguard hound followers"? If allow Death Hound using as follower - affirm, planned and very soon.

About second part, kill-reanimate. I do not want to give player ability to receive followers for nothing. Just spell and get powerfull follower. In that case i need to go to magic oriented PC - gain magic skill and ONLY then can get more leveled creature as follower. But this is not my way. I think: if you with all yours current skills kill powerful creature (regardless magic, archery, 1H or 2Haded weapon) - you win.

I can use fighting not till death. That means hook to OnHit event, but i do not want this mod will be labeled with "Be warned: heavy papyrus load". ;)

Kind Regards.

Kind Regards.

Already done that, still not working ^^ all the other animations mods are working :/

What do you mean with "dawnguard hound followers"? If allow Death Hound using as follower - affirm, planned and very soon.

About second part, kill-reanimate. I do not want to give player ability to receive followers for nothing. Just spell and get powerfull follower. In that case i need to go to magic oriented PC - gain magic skill and ONLY then can get more leveled creature as follower. But this is not my way. I think: if you with all yours current skills kill powerful creature (regardless magic, archery, 1H or 2Haded weapon) - you win.

I can use fighting not till death. That means hook to OnHit event, but i do not want this mod will be labeled with "Be warned: heavy papyrus load". ;)

i was talking about the vigilant husky from the dawnguard faction bran and the other one i forgot about his name 

Already done that, still not working ^^ all the other animations mods are working :/

Except this mod, are animations with creatures work fine? Did you allow In SexLab creature animations? This mod does not contain creature animations (except some llabsky caress animations not included in MNC), it just utilize anims from SexLab and MNC.

Please, post your Load Order and Papyrus log after you try to use "reanimate spell" on supported dead creature (wolf for example).

i was talking about the vigilant husky from the dawnguard faction bran and the other one i forgot about his name 

As far as husky from canines, i do not mind, they are fast enough to be a good followers. I will include downguard critters, even want to include SIC/SkyTest creatures... but if i will have enough free time. That's real limit. :(

As far as husky from canines, i do not mind, they are fast enough to be a good followers. I will include downguard critters, even want to include SIC/SkyTest creatures... but if i will have enough free time. That's real limit. :(

you dont need to include everything on SIC  and skytest just choose the one that would fit to be a follower and also if you got free time can you include some on skymomod just take your time and continue this if you feel like modding again  :D  :D

• 3 months later...

I am enjoying using this mod but I need to know where to place it as LOOT doesn't seem to put it where it will work properly.  My specific problem is that when looking at anything other than wolf (I've tried snow sabercat, snow troll, and draugr) I get actors 0.  I will attempt death hound shortly, as I'm going into the starting cave for dawnguard.  I will add info as I get it.

I am enjoying using this mod but I need to know where to place it as LOOT doesn't seem to put it where it will work properly.  My specific problem is that when looking at anything other than wolf (I've tried snow sabercat, snow troll, and draugr) I get actors 0.  I will attempt death hound shortly, as I'm going into the starting cave for dawnguard.  I will add info as I get it.

Did you enable in MCM other critters?

Load Order has no matter.

Kind Regards.

• 1 month later...

Sry, ppl. Writing from tablet. Got that images about futa are not available to load. When posting I'm just add them to whole posting images, then just drag to "under" spoiler position. After delete as common to mod. As result, my fault, they are not hosted in LL (or anywhere). I'm afraid to edit something from tablet, so sorry again. As soon as possible i'll repair OP

not really a fan of necrophilia, is reanimation the only way to acquire creature followers?

In real life, are reanimated by medics peoples actually 'walking deads'?  ;)  But jokes apart.

I do not plan to add PC a spell that allows to cast it to ANY creature and get them as follower. My aim - if you defeated enemy, only then reward is allowed. Also I do not plan to hook on OnHit event to track health of your enemy (there is enough mods that did that without mine) - to prevent stress to papyrus and attach "script heavy" label to this mod.

Kind Regards.

Hello, I have a problem with the skills of the resurrection of living creatures, but did not happen as you say after the resurrection of the scene of sexual love. Press 2 seems to have no response. How to solve?

So, creature IS your follower and you CAN command it via "Main Command Key" (or "Main Command Power"), but you CAN'T give INDIVIDUAL command with pointing crosshair to pet and pressing the default "2" key. Is this correct?

Try to redefine key in MCM.

If it won't help, please, give more details, especially papyrus log are welcome and maybe i'll send to you modified (with added debug lines) scripts via PM to see what goes wrong.

Kind Regards.

no i assumed that this was also the case and made extra sure i wasn't in combat and still didn't work, however i gave up on the wolf and tried to get a troll since there pretty powerful but when i casted the spell on it's corpse to my surprise it turned into a saber cat after the animation i had a though so instead of having the cat following i disposed of it and found one (since the last one was really a troll) i casted the spell and it turned into a wolf.

i think a mod i have it indenturing in a way but it's not all that problematic just weird thank you for your time by the way i though i should report this since i just learned it.

I can't understand this issue. But i have a question: do you use another mods that alters or uses creatures in any way, like "tame the beast" (i dont remember exactly the correct name) etc.? Just now i installed Hentai Creatures, summon wolf, kill, and reanimation works.

Anyway, i can only recommend:

1. unistall my mod

2. load game, wait a minute and save.

3. with "Save game script cleaner" clean your save.

4. reinstall mod on cleaned save and try again.

And in this mod convertation creature to follower with creating new copy of custom NPC (with custom race) happens BEFORE sex-animation, exactly at moment as original dead creature disappears. If in your case creature turns to another AFTER animation, something else changes it.

Btw with last versions for SL 1.60+ also last MNC and Creature Framework versions must be used.

Kind Regards.

According to this plan, I successfully solved my problem.

yes!

Would you be willing to add spiggins, foxes, chaurus, and netches to the list of animals you can haves as followers?

1. Spriggans - good idea. So added in ToDo.

2. Foxes race use canine's skeleton so can be used with wolf animations. Good idea too, but i'm afraid that Foxes are too weak to protect you, because anyway i won't plan to overpower your pets. So MAYBE.

3. Chaurus is too slow to follow you and every time with entering combat to summon all followers is not good idea. So NO

4. Netch - we have a real LACK of animations for it (if i recall right, only 1 made by llabsky). So NO till new animations will be created.

Kind Regards.

Here's an interesting idea. What about add an effect that where your bound familiar can be a follower too where having spell with it make it last longer or stay out until you cast the spell again or it dies. Where the more time you have spell with it the stronger it will get while if is alive.