Hopefully this isn't a stupid request, but can you make the 12 hour happiness decrease to -1 instead of 0?  I'd like my PC to be punished if I neglect my followers.

Catched, maybe will do as an option. Will be punished-raped anyway. ;) Thanks.

Added in To-Do.

But what about if you have been raped via Defeat etc.?

Kind Regards

Hopefully this isn't a stupid request, but can you make the 12 hour happiness decrease to -1 instead of 0? I'd like my PC to be punished if I neglect my followers.

Catched, maybe will do as an option. Will be punished-raped anyway. ;) Thanks.

Added in To-Do.

But what about if you have been raped via Defeat etc.?

Kind Regards

I'm not sure. I didn't test defeat to see if it made the followers jealous/unhappy.

Another thought: Perhaps make it so that any sex act such as with NPCs makes the followers jealous, not just sex acts with creatures. It would make more sense to me.

In addiction to you (zardoz1011) I do not mind to add something like to add negative effects to PC after being raped by followers, but i don't want to interfere with another mods. :( At least, maybe temporary affect at 'Naked defence ability' with exclude health absorbing?

That seems like you're being intelligent. You'll want something that doesn't interfere with other mods and only deals with your mod's effects or just leave it since mods like Wear and Tear can take care of similar effects.

You seem to have lots of great thoughts and your mod is very interesting. Thank you for being so open as well. :)

Priviet Dobreuto kat die lat? VERY NICE WORK! Looking forward to added animals like dogs and other extension.

Da-zavtra spacivo!

Спасибо. В общем, дела не плохи. Совсем отвык от русской раскладки клавиатуры, печатаю как начинающая машинистка - хде энта букова хде. :D :D :D

Do you going to kill dogs (Barbas for example)? :D

I have something in mind with extended list of supported animals. But to do this, i must be, not me, but mod MUST not have bugs in common. That's my priority.

Sorry, for a few days i'm out from LL.

Kind Regards.

I found this mod really interesting, because it happens that I've been working on a similar one for almost a year. A VERY similar one. I would even claim that you stole my idea if it wasn't that I've never published anything about it, lol.

I'ts really nice to see that this idea was good enough that somebody else came up with it as well. The mod I was working on also had this "reanimate a corpse" ability, which I'd play as some sort of "tending the wounds". The creature would in turn become a follower. In this case, I didn't add SexLab support yet, because I wanted that to be an extra, and I've been working on the "taming" part for now. Unfortunately, university has gotten in the way, and I also fucked my Creation Kit's installation so I can't compile scripts, so I haven't worked on it for months.

I tried a slightly more ambitious approach in my mod, it seems, since I wanted to be able to dismiss and re-recruit the pet followers without "freeing" them. My idea was to allow for around 20 creatures, and to be able to set a "pet home" for them to dwell when dismissed. I also wanted to be able to rename them.

In any case, I've read this thing you said and found it interesting:

I can't create UNIVERSAL mod with support of ALL creatures. Sorry. And seems nobody can.

Well, I could. It's not that hard, actually.

All you gotta do is to spawn the creatures from their original mod's ID, and then change their combat parameters though quest alias. You gotta do some prep work, such as identifying the correct ID to spawn, but the result is as good as any other follower mod, except for the fact that some races aren't allowed to pass through doors. This has been my only problem so far. I've come up with some ways to overcome it, although I would like to improve them.

The idea I'm entertaining now would be to add some empty "dummy" races with their "dummy" skins, that the mod would use when detecting a tamed creature which isn't allowed to go through doors. In that case, the "dummy" race's skin would be changed to the creature's own, and then the creature would be changed to that "dummy" race. This should make it indistinguishable from the original.

In fact this could be expanded to all possible pets, and that would make it easier to handle. Simply add as many NPCs, races and skins as available "pet slots" (the number of pets that your mod will handle), and modify them whenever you "tame" a creature. As long as you add it to sexLab animations, you can even make them compatible with sex scenes.

As soon as I manage to tweak CK to compile scripts again through MO, I'd like to resume working on my mod, but since you got ahead of me, we could share ideas.

Guest Jenova23

I found this mod really interesting, because it happens that I've been working on a similar one for almost a year. A VERY similar one. I would even claim that you stole my idea if it wasn't that I've never published anything about it, lol.

I'ts really nice to see that this idea was good enough that somebody else came up with it as well. The mod I was working on also had this "reanimate a corpse" ability, which I'd play as some sort of "tending the wounds". The creature would in turn become a follower. In this case, I didn't add SexLab support yet, because I wanted that to be an extra, and I've been working on the "taming" part for now. Unfortunately, university has gotten in the way, and I also fucked my Creation Kit's installation so I can't compile scripts, so I haven't worked on it for months.

I tried a slightly more ambitious approach in my mod, it seems, since I wanted to be able to dismiss and re-recruit the pet followers without "freeing" them. My idea was to allow for around 20 creatures, and to be able to set a "pet home" for them to dwell when dismissed. I also wanted to be able to rename them.

I can't create UNIVERSAL mod with support of ALL creatures. Sorry. And seems nobody can.

All you gotta do is to spawn the creatures from their original mod's ID, and then change their combat parameters though quest alias. You gotta do some prep work, such as identifying the correct ID to spawn, but the result is as good as any other follower mod, except for the fact that some races aren't allowed to pass through doors. This has been my only problem so far. I've come up with some ways to overcome it, although I would like to improve them.

The idea I'm entertaining now would be to add some empty "dummy" races with their "dummy" skins, that the mod would use when detecting a tamed creature which isn't allowed to go through doors. In that case, the "dummy" race's skin would be changed to the creature's own, and then the creature would be changed to that "dummy" race. This should make it indistinguishable from the original.

In fact this could be expanded to all possible pets, and that would make it easier to handle. Simply add as many NPCs, races and skins as available "pet slots" (the number of pets that your mod will handle), and modify them whenever you "tame" a creature. As long as you add it to sexLab animations, you can even make them compatible with sex scenes.

As soon as I manage to tweak CK to compile scripts again through MO, I'd like to resume working on my mod, but since you got ahead of me, we could share ideas.

Hopefully in the future we can get Riekling, Giant and Falmer support.

I also had this idea about animal farm, which posted a while back.

How about actually being able to breed with your pets or watch them have sex in Tame the Beasts of Skyrim II. Maybe you can add player or follower support? There is also a back yard in the mod, which you can then be transported to during sex, in order to watch the action take place. You could also leave your follower and watch as they spend there time having sex while performing various idle actions in the backyard for several days or until they have giving birth.. Another option is to maybe add BF Addon for Beast Baby Items 0.2 support that way you could create human baby hybrids, that of which I could help out with. This mod would be a perfect template for a NPC / follower breeding system. I was thinking of something similar to the game Breeding Season.

My Troll pet doesn't rape my character at all. I have the rape time set to every 1 hour, my pet has < 0 happiness, and rape chance to 100%, arousal at level 100 but he does nothing. What should I do?

Not only for you but to all: I'm returned and awaiting bug-reports.

Thanks to whitenoise1, i will check.

Anyone else have no-rape situtations with negative happines?

To go further, i must be sure that current version is bug-free.

By the way, whitenoise1, maybe that troll is NEW follower, just added? And your PC have no sex with it except reanimation. In that case -2 happiness may mean that creature not in happiness faction. Anyway, that must be considered as bug in that case. Thanks again.

I started as very beta not year, but February 2015. After catching mazoky's original that abandoned and contains bugs. But i pick emotion idea.

Sorry, that i go ahead of you, but it not my fault. ;) Humans history just affirms that some ideas happens at some time.

You are free to take my parts of code and go further with own way. But with creating custom races i'm trying to look in a future. As example, because i'm interested in animations too i have at least one reason:

The worst thing that Bethesda did is NPC height, i mean not for default Skyrim, but for LoversLab mods, which require proper actors alignment. So we have two step scaling: skeleton multiplied by 'Race Height' and then 'NPC Height'. Thanks to Ashal for 'Race/Gender Specific Adjustments'. So first step of scaling for every animation and for every race combinations resolved.

But the second step!!! Most even LoversLab modders with creation new NPC, for example to simulate brutal males (daedra etc.), simply set NPC height to high values and while animating regardless settings of 'Even Actors Height':

1. disturb user if setting OFF, then if you adjust positions for actors you receive needing to reajust all positions back for 'normal' scaled NPCs.
  2. all seems weird if setting ON, when brutal actor will shrink to normal size, .

Best solution for such NPCs just create copy of their race with bigger race height and do not touch NPC height. It requires just one minute.

Hope you understand.

About opening doors. You can do that in your way, because YOUR NEW package from quest alias MUST have piority over

default.

If you will create universal mod with same ideas like in mazoky's, i'll be happy to use yours instead mine.

Hopefully in the future we can get Riekling, Giant and Falmer support.

I also had this idea about animal farm, which posted a while back.

How about actually being able to breed with your pets or watch them have sex in Tame the Beasts of Skyrim II. Maybe you can add player or follower support? There is also a back yard in the mod, which you can then be transported to during sex, in order to watch the action take place. You could also leave your follower and watch as they spend there time having sex while performing various idle actions in the backyard for several days or until they have giving birth.. Another option is to maybe add BF Addon for Beast Baby Items 0.2 support that way you could create human baby hybrids, that of which I could help out with. This mod would be a perfect template for a NPC / follower breeding system. I was thinking of something similar to the game Breeding Season.

Sure about expanding list of supported critters with me or not. Same to another features. Hope it happens.

But from my side: Tame the Beasts - never. That was first that i throw apart from mazoky's idea. Because i hate idea just spell/shout (click etc.) and creature or human in your hands. You must show your power in contact with ones. My goal - support some reality. If your magic is not as melee, or you defeat (with your lvl1) creature with lvl20, you gain reward regardless mod author ideas.

As mod overgrow beta and i refused from only AFT support, i hate to create any dependancy. I'm not against some features if Tame the Beasts will create some 'entry points' and i use them (like frishburger's ability to increase arousal without dependancy to aroused redux as example). But to rewrite on own ideas from another mod (except mazoky's) - NEVER (without ANY ACTUAL reason that I share too). My main goal - just follower mod with sex support. But i have ideas to implement some kind of prostitution too; your human follower will not start sex with creature only by your demand; and others... But stability and bug-free is MY priority.

I started as very beta not year, but February 2015. After catching mazoky's original that abandoned and contains bugs. But i pick emotion idea.

Sorry, that i go ahead of you, but it not my fault.  ;) Humans history just affirms that some ideas happens at some time.

No problem, as I said, I abandoned the project because of college. I want to resume it when I'm free, though.

You are free to take my parts of code and go further with own way. But with creating custom races i'm trying to look in a future. As example, because i'm interested in animations too i have at least one reason:

The worst thing that Bethesda did is NPC height, i mean not for default Skyrim, but for LoversLab mods, which require proper actors alignment. So we have two step scaling: skeleton multiplied by 'Race Height' and then 'NPC Height'. Thanks to Ashal for 'Race/Gender Specific Adjustments'. So first step of scaling for every animation and for every race combinations resolved.
But the second step!!! Most even LoversLab modders with creation new NPC, for example to simulate brutal males (daedra etc.), simply set NPC height to high values and while animating regardless settings of 'Even Actors Height':

1. disturb user if setting OFF, then if you adjust positions for actors you receive needing to reajust all positions back for 'normal' scaled NPCs.
  2. all seems weird if setting ON, when brutal actor will shrink to normal size, .

Best solution for such NPCs just create copy of their race with bigger race height and do not touch NPC height. It requires just one minute.

Hope you understand.

Well, if it's possible to "copy" a race on the fly but keep the height parameter, that would solve the issue. I'm not sure if that's possible, though. I know you can modify many parameters ingame with scripts, but I think that some can't. For example, combat data.

Still, I don't really care about sexlab issues (or should I say, about issues concerning alignment) as long as I can get the follower parts working properly. I'll see how to fix that later, lol.

About opening doors. You can do that in your way, because YOUR NEW package from quest alias MUST have piority over
default.

If you will create universal mod with same ideas like in mazoky's, i'll be happy to use yours instead mine.

I would like to work on mine when I have some free time. Let's hope I get it done!

uploaded v1.10 beta for testing
Only SL 1.60+ compatible.

• fixed possible bug with new follower not in Happines faction indicated in INFO as -2
  • MCM option to show message with rape attempt. Rape attempt does not occur and be delayed: if weapon drawn; player in combat state; creature does not follow player.
  • Great thanks to llabsky for Wolves non-sex animations. Added in individual command "Caress" (warning: caress for your Pets equal sex act). Also this animations used as LeadIn while sex with Wolves.

After update run FNIS, reset SexLab animations, also advised to Reregister all mods in Creature Framework if your wolves have no sex armor.
Before update advised to Hide your pets, after update to Summon.

Next step:

Add interface-translation files for those who interested in.

Handle Female-Male-Wolf animation from Leito.

Waiting bug-reports. :)

Kind Regards.

The animations I made for this have a few small errors. Will fix them ASAP

With the belly rubs one of the leg twitches, it looks fine in 3ds max but in game its bad

Standing pet the dogs head gets a little weird

and the handshake I think the humans hand is too high, need to lower it a bit

The animations I made for this have a few small errors. Will fix them ASAP

With the belly rubs one of the leg twitches, it looks fine in 3ds max but in game its bad

Standing pet the dogs head gets a little weird

and the handshake I think the humans hand is too high, need to lower it a bit

Thank you for animations. Even as they are now, they are very good-looking.

We have some old human-human animations (ex. some AP's) that if compare, let's say, with Leito's looks... not good enough. But we play with them anyway.

Thank to ALL animators.

Kind Regards

v1.11 beta. Only SL 1.60+

• Fixed error with animations from MNC for wolves ("Wolfpanic") were not available.
  • Added translation files.

After update from v1.10 beta resetting SL registration enough.

Before any update advised to Hide your pets, after update to Summon.

All next versions will be SL 1.60+ compatible only.

If someone want to translate mod - welcome.

Kind Regards.

I've update the animations, they should look better now.

Thank you very much.

Today, or tomorrow i will update mod with support of using Leito Male-Female-Creature while followers relaxing. 'Course yours anims will be updated too.

Something for SabreCats... somehow... both sex, non-sex. Big Cats have really a lack of animations. :(

Kind Regards

Uploaded v1.12 beta for testing. SL 1.60 hfx2+ required. All next versions will be SL 1.60+ only because flexible support for working with creature animations which is lack of SL 1.59c.
Cumulative changes relative last stable version 1.01 (that works with SL 1.59c):
-Fixed possible bug with new follower not in Happines faction indicated in INFO as -2
-MCM option to show message with rape attempt. Rape attemp does not occur and be delayed: if weapon drawn; player in combat state; creature does not follow player.
-Great thanks to llabsky for Wolves non-sex animations. Added in individual command "Caress" (warning: caress for your Pets equal sex act and others may become jealous).
-Fixed error with animations from MNC for wolves ("Wolfpanic") will not be available.
-Added translation files.
-Added support for Leito's Male-Female-Creature animations with command "Sex Time" if in your command at least present 1 male, 1 female and 1 wolf. And in whole relax command must be tested as with this feature not played hardly by myself.
-Added ability to set "Walk through doors" for pet-follower. Even races redone and with internal major changes seems no new game or clean save required.
-Added Creature Framework entries for pets custom races and your pets MUST have sex-parts. Need to be confirmed, checked by me only with wolves.

After update run FNIS, reset SexLab animations, also advised to Reregister all mods in Creature Framework if your wolves have no sex armor. Check in Creature Framework MCM present: "(AF) Wolf", "(AF) Black Bear", etc. races (in my game they at last pages).

Please, check your logs. And if something started with "vlk_" present, inform me with log-file attached. I'll be very grateful.

Before any update advised to Hide your pets, after update to Summon.

Kind Regards.

v1.13RC out, see OP.
With success testing 1.13RC (awaiting bug-reports from you) 1.14 will out with current features. After that I plan implement updates with next sequence:
- One update: Add new creature or another skin support for existing one.
- Another update: Something from emotional sphere, both human and animal followers. Ideas and suggestions are welcome. I swear that all will be read and I WILL TRY to answer. All ideas will be taken into consideration, but not all implemented, sorry.

Kind Regards.

i cant seem to re-animate anything with both the spell and the skill any idea as to why?

Did you select in MCM menu creatures what you want? By default only wolves allowed.

If you did, but nothing still work, please, attach log.

'

well i'm trying to get a wolf anyway but i did check and it still doesn't work i'll post the log but i don't know how to get to it so i can copy it (i'm not very good when it come to troubleshooting like this i do try, i'm just not that great)