i cant seem to re-animate anything with both the spell and the skill any idea as to why?

Did you select in MCM menu creatures what you want? By default only wolves allowed.

If you did, but nothing still work, please, attach log.

'

well i'm trying to get a wolf anyway but i did check and it still doesn't work i'll post the log but i don't know how to get to it so i can copy it (i'm not very good when it come to troubleshooting like this i do try, i'm just not that great)

As i'm working with another update and re-look at code, i forgot to mention that Reanimation spells cannot be fired if PC is in Combat State. Maybe you was trying to reanimate while in a battle...

i cant seem to re-animate anything with both the spell and the skill any idea as to why?

Did you select in MCM menu creatures what you want? By default only wolves allowed.

If you did, but nothing still work, please, attach log.

'

well i'm trying to get a wolf anyway but i did check and it still doesn't work i'll post the log but i don't know how to get to it so i can copy it (i'm not very good when it come to troubleshooting like this i do try, i'm just not that great)

As i'm working with another update and re-look at code, i forgot to mention that Reanimation spells cannot be fired if PC is in Combat State. Maybe you was trying to reanimate while in a battle...

no i assumed that this was also the case and made extra sure i wasn't in combat and still didn't work, however i gave up on the wolf and tried to get a troll since there pretty powerful but when i casted the spell on it's corpse to my surprise it turned into a saber cat after the animation i had a though so instead of having the cat following i disposed of it and found one (since the last one was really a troll) i casted the spell and it turned into a wolf.

i think a mod i have it indenturing in a way but it's not all that problematic just weird thank you for your time by the way i though i should report this since i just learned it.

no i assumed that this was also the case and made extra sure i wasn't in combat and still didn't work, however i gave up on the wolf and tried to get a troll since there pretty powerful but when i casted the spell on it's corpse to my surprise it turned into a saber cat after the animation i had a though so instead of having the cat following i disposed of it and found one (since the last one was really a troll) i casted the spell and it turned into a wolf.

i think a mod i have it indenturing in a way but it's not all that problematic just weird thank you for your time by the way i though i should report this since i just learned it.

I can't understand this issue. But i have a question: do you use another mods that alters or uses creatures in any way, like "tame the beast" (i dont remember exactly the correct name) etc.? Just now i installed Hentai Creatures, summon wolf, kill, and reanimation works.

Anyway, i can only recommend:

1. unistall my mod

2. load game, wait a minute and save.

3. with "Save game script cleaner" clean your save.

4. reinstall mod on cleaned save and try again.

And in this mod convertation creature to follower with creating new copy of custom NPC (with custom race) happens BEFORE sex-animation, exactly at moment as original dead creature disappears. If in your case creature turns to another AFTER animation, something else changes it.

Btw with last versions for SL 1.60+ also last MNC and Creature Framework versions must be used.

Kind Regards.

I can't understand this issue. But i have a question: do you use another mods that alters or uses creatures in any way, like "tame the beast" (i dont remember exactly the correct name) etc.? Just now i installed Hentai Creatures, summon wolf, kill, and reanimation works.

Anyway, i can only recommend:

1. unistall my mod

2. load game, wait a minute and save.

3. with "Save game script cleaner" clean your save.

4. reinstall mod on cleaned save and try again.

And in this mod convertation creature to follower with creating new copy of custom NPC (with custom race) happens BEFORE sex-animation, exactly at moment as original dead creature disappears. If in your case creature turns to another AFTER animation, something else changes it.

Btw with last versions for SL 1.60+ also last MNC and Creature Framework versions must be used.

Kind Regards.

don't worry i'll just do as you recommend when the next update comes out for now i'll just deal with it since i just gotta find the right animals to get what ones i want

• 2 weeks later...

Bug report: I think I finally figured out the "(AF) payd salary", turns out one needs to have arousal setting ON to make things work right. When turned off, will get the following: random gold removal, after caresses a wolf, the wolf dies. "(AF) 0 followers" randomly displayed even though there are two wolf followers standing next to me. Note that "(AF) payd salary" is not a typo, payd instead of paid.

Bug report: I think I finally figured out the "(AF) payd salary", turns out one needs to have arousal setting ON to make things work right. When turned off, will get the following: random gold removal, after caresses a wolf, the wolf dies. "(AF) 0 followers" randomly displayed even though there are two wolf followers standing next to me. Note that "(AF) payd salary" is not a typo, payd instead of paid.

About English, sorry again.

Salary. Assumed that followers and pets have their needs: food etc. For now it 50 gold per day for each follower. Was planned to use followers/pets Levels. And payment happens from 0:00 to 1:00 every day. If player has no enough money debt increases and will be reduced (with 1 gamehour periodical check). This feature was included before while mod was in WIP stage and when I post mod in download section i just forgot about it.

About dying. "(AF) N followers" - there is no such message. Maybe "Num Actors: N" - used while "reanimation" in progress. And "0" (zero) indicates that no more critters to reanimate. And not related to ALREADY added pets. Only awailable messages before this counter indication: "(AF) New follower added" and "(AF) We can't have more then 5 animal followers".

If your follower die, "(AF) One of your animal followers is dead" indicates that. But BY MOD itself ONLY command "Dismiss" kills. Try to find another reason that kills, for example, PSQ with drain to death turned ON... Caress equal to sex and handled by SexLab, so mods like PSQ can catch caress scenes. And mod itself track this: if you caress a pet, others can become Jealous.

• 1 month later...

very good mod! :)

Well done.

Thanks, I think to implement some features from LoversComfort. i.e. some background functions, also related to bestiality:

1. Population has relationship: lovers, siblings... may comfort each others

2. Poor clothed NPC threated as slaves (if any) - can be used by everyone for comfort.

3. Bestiality not implemented yet even in SexLab - only male/female/both.

I want to make something related to your pets: somewone approaches with ask to use your pets...

First and second implemented in my assembly.

But I need IDEAS that like others!!!

• 1 month later...

About this salary stuff, is there a way, or maybe an option in the future, to disable it? :D

So far, the mod works great. But this is a negative point for me. Mainly because immersion.

In my current setup (with follower live package), my followers loot corpses and with the gold buy food and stuff. So this salary is some kind of payment for there service. But I don't want that for every follower. For hirelings, or npc where I think it fits, sure. But there I can setup a individual salary for that one follower alone (via FLP). So it bothers me, that in my some follower get paid, that comes (in my roleplay) for free and fun with me.

I see the point behind it. But I would like some mcm option where I can disable it on savegames where it don't fit for me. :) 

my pet never rape my char even i set 100% any idea why ?

Did you check Info of your Pet? What value of the Happiness?

In MCM there setting for pet arousal. If you have sex with another critter and your Pet's arousal less, then happiness do not goes down.

yes happiness -2 hornyness 60, set 100% change, 1 day reset,,,,,, but hey i waiting for more type creature to rape my character, good work BTW just stealth creature alone enough to make me happy, just hope it support more creature.

yes happiness -2 hornyness 60, set 100% change, 1 day reset,,,,,, but hey i waiting for more type creature to rape my character, good work BTW just stealth creature alone enough to make me happy, just hope it support more creature.

For rape event happens unhappy Pet must FOLLOW you, not in wait state or in hideout.

For rape event happens unhappy Pet must FOLLOW you, not in wait state or in hideout.

Already done that, its ok maybe some other mod prevent my pet to rape my char, is there any possibility you add MCM menu for pet lvl increase per sex ? 

Already done that, its ok maybe some other mod prevent my pet to rape my char, is there any possibility you add MCM menu for pet lvl increase per sex ? 

Do you want that feature with pet's leveling up can be disabled? Strange... Some people feel disappointment that I will never make pets protected or essential. :D

i dont mind if the pet can die, just if have to fuck wolf 40 every time they die its a chore, if not they just get 1 shot by enemy and i found wolf and dog mostly beside you when i engage in combat, where the tank like bear and throl still miles away in the back

i dont mind if the pet can die, just if have to fuck wolf 40 every time they die its a chore, if not they just get 1 shot by enemy and i found wolf and dog mostly beside you when i engage in combat, where the tank like bear and throl still miles away in the back

That's why i do not plan to use draugrs or other 'slow' critters - they are no good followers. But you can at anytime use summon command to your critters.

Maybe I misunderstood your question: "is there any possibility you add MCM menu for pet lvl increase per sex ?". And you asked to make a choice for how many levels pet's level grows after sex? If this correct, everything possible, but I won't do that - too unrealistic.

Hi vpoteryaev, your mod seem somehow similar to a mod called "untamed", I'm always eager to try out an test things, could you somehow tell what is different, special in your mod?

don't get me wrong just from the description they sound very similar, appreciate all the work here of all modders, it's just always time consuming to properly uninstall mods try another mod, maybe like it or not ... all this with having limited time for gameing (could someone please switch off real life  ;) ).

thanks !

07 Feb 2016 (1.26b build 01). This version as beta. Need testing with new feature: yours aroused pet can rape nearby NPC (see MCM options). This may happens only in "Habitation" location when player is not in combat and not sneaking. NPC must be non-hostile to player.
With message you can allow pet to rape NPC or stop. If you stop, pet Happiness goes down. If allow, played next sequence:
1. Victim run toward you and pet chase him/her and rape.
2. When finished. Victim will follow you with dialog about what happened. If dialog for some reasons not occur, initiate by yourself with victim.
3. Outcomes via dialog. If you fail with Intimidate, Bribe or Persuade, relationship with Victim decreases by 1, but will be no set less 0. Planned to add a Fine.
Possible bugs as I see it: if PC quickly moves from one location to another and quest started to seek victims in old location and player in another (especially if enters to interior from open area). Additional checks need to be added to prevent this possibility. When i will do it, version will becomes stable.

Kind Regards

Hi vpoteryaev, your mod seem somehow similar to a mod called "untamed", I'm always eager to try out an test things, could you somehow tell what is different, special in your mod?

don't get me wrong just from the description they sound very similar, appreciate all the work here of all modders, it's just always time consuming to properly uninstall mods try another mod, maybe like it or not ... all this with having limited time for gameing (could someone please switch off real life  ;) ).

thanks !

Seriously, I never played with Untamed and can't enumerate differencies. But I played with Mazoky's "SexLab Animal Sex", wrom which this mod appeared. I only do and include in mod things what I like and share with others. Nothing else. But as I know Untamed have no Pet's assistance values. For example, in this your pet may even flee from combat at beginning. That's major difference. Anything else related to users taste.

Kind Regards.