Forbidden Trades (Adult Mod) [Coming Soon]

Ankahet

Can't wait!  I'm looking forward to it!

Its a looooooot of work XD

Its technically functional, but the quests arent in yet, and im in the process of going through the nav mesh's in my buildings with a fine-tooth comb. Cant have dem ladies bouncing around like super-balls >.>

I feel your pain ... navmesh is so tedious and so frustrating! LOL

Its technically functional, but the quests arent in yet, and im in the process of going through the nav mesh's in my buildings with a fine-tooth comb. Cant have dem ladies bouncing around like super-balls >.>

And in todays age, vastly unneccissary >.>

Just be glad you're doing interiors ... I've been working on exteriors. 'Nuff said.  :D

Just be glad you're doing interiors ... I've been working on exteriors. 'Nuff said.  :D

Oh, I had to redo some of the vanilla exterior... Some of their original programmers could have done a better job >.>

But, it is time! Preview is going up momentarily!

Oh, I had to redo some of the vanilla exterior... Some of their original programmers could have done a better job >.>

I think they simply auto-generated it.

I think they simply auto-generated it.

THey do, but the autogenerator is terrible =/

Nice!

Does the MOD Details list what is currently available in this preview?  You say enemies and merchants, so I'm assuming we can at least sell the stuff off and not have to drop it everywhere?  :P

What should we be looking for, if anything, to help you out?  I don't want to tell you about stuff that you know isn't working, haha.

Nice!

Does the MOD Details list what is currently available in this preview? You say enemies and merchants, so I'm assuming we can at least sell the stuff off and not have to drop it everywhere? :P

What should we be looking for, if anything, to help you out? I don't want to tell you about stuff that you know isn't working, haha.

On the download page, things listed in the details are all currently availabe and working. All items have a sell price and can be sold to my merchants, as well as any apothecary, and even some others.

There shouldnt be any glitching, but if you run into one, let me know. Keep in mind most of the npc's in the buildings, dont currently do anything as their dialogue hasnt been added yet.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, there hasnt been any messages on this topic for a little while so im just popping in to say i truly hope development continues.

Development is continuing for sure :D

Just been slammed at work with winter coming and such. I work in IT at Alliant Energy, providing power to ppls, its a pain in the rear XD

I suppose you're in the "turn on my power, its cold outside... nevermind that I haven't paid my bill" season.

Well, there is always that, and yeah we get a lot of those calls in winter, along with having to have all the vehicles serviced, set the network up for monitoring remote incase one of us cant get in, and a whole slew of other things >.<

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

So that'll be the fourth mod I can think of adding breast milk, all of it a different object.

Rather than add a fourth breast milk, is there not a way to make it a universal? 

How do you mean universal?

I think what Snarfies meant is that there may be multiple milk items with different ID's, and this may cause potential for crashes and grant older copies of items that don't function properly or at all with in-game crafting systems like "dirty" files can. I assume that this awesome looking mod is intended to also be comepatable with JUGs by Chajapa, and if not, I hope that you can make sure it becomes such. Hopefully we mod users can get an updated "preview" version by the end of march 2016, and personally would prefer that the potions, armor, and scripting be done sooner than than a new guild, which I really hope ends up being very well made, possibly including differently sex related themed areas of the guild, such as a "cattle" barn (NOT the BDSM/Devious area, just some friendly and incredibly submissive "cows" in the barn please), and a frozen cummery/creamery (yeah thats right, ice cum/cream in skyrim) with recipes for "frozen" food that grant fire resistance and cold vulnerablilty for a while after consumtion. I think you get the the idea. Wether or not you implement possible decay (melting or becoming moldy/rotten) for the items along with portable "iceboxes" varing sizes and effectiveness is up to you, but is not my preference.

• 1 month later...

So that'll be the fourth mod I can think of adding breast milk, all of it a different object.

Rather than add a fourth breast milk, is there not a way to make it a universal? 

How do you mean universal?

I think maybe he means,

you could integrate something like milk mod economy milks? and possible the male cum?

I mean the resources for it is there shame not to use it and save more work?

Archived