I want to give my follower a new body texture

Trixxxee

Okay, I have scoured the internet looking for someone who can just explain to me how to do this. This is a male standalone follower, LVL 81 like my char. I dont want to make a new follower and start the game over...again. I have installed a new S.O.S. body texture, but he isnt using it. He is still using the old black "undies" sos body. Please help, I really dont want to add any more mods to my game, its stretched out thin as it is.

Is there a way to load body textures into the CK? I didnt see any and didnt see the mod I insalled to load it.

Any help is appreciated!

Okay, I have scoured the internet looking for someone who can just explain to me how to do this. This is a male standalone follower, LVL 81 like my char. I dont want to make a new follower and start the game over...again. I have installed a new S.O.S. body texture, but he isnt using it. He is still using the old black "undies" sos body. Please help, I really dont want to add any more mods to my game, its stretched out thin as it is.

Is there a way to load body textures into the CK? I didnt see any and didnt see the mod I insalled to load it.

Any help is appreciated!

if you look for his texture folder you can replace his current textures with the new ones you downlaoded

Archived