Last Question! How do I fix this?! Bodyslide Issue?

Cipher616

https://imgur.com/RrJXdsU

I've been asking a lot of questions these past couple days and you guys have been really great about helping me out. This is my last issue, and it's been popping up frequently. It's shown in the above linked picture. With the frequency with which it's happened to me I imagine it's a known issue, so if anyone could help me out with a solution I'd be, again, greatly appreciative, and I'll FINALLY be able to get started on my, very awesome, Skyrim play through.

You got the wrong body texture, bodyslide loads the currently installed body texture from your skyrim Data and applies it to the body's in the preview.

Either install any UNP texture if you're using an Unified Unp bodyslider, or any CBBE texture if you're using a CBBE bodyslider. (almost all other body's are created from these textures, so if you're using another body it's gonna be either one of those 2)

Archived