Transforming the enemies

bob223355

So, recently I've been entertaining the idea of changing all the animal or non humanoid enemies into a monster girl alternative. The change would for example; change the wolves into women/girls with wolf tails, ears, and body textures to match. I would like to do this for most if not all the creatures eg: spiders, foxes, wolves, trolls, etc.

After the conversion would be complete I would hope that they would be able to submit if defeated or assualt if victorious. (seems a shame that everytime I beat a creature I can't overpower it and have my way...)

Also, I like the idea that they would have a chance to carry potions that would transform you if you drink them. Example would be adding wolf ears, a fox tail, saber cat body texture. etc.

Finally, I would also like them all to be futa (though thats fine if not) so they can do their thing if they win and so pregnacy can occur.

Any idea how difficult or involved such a mod would be to make?

Very complicated to do in taht way.

I made a spell to turn human NPC into Falmers in AFS... the change of race by script can cause CTD...

The chaurus one is better : its disabling and exile the target, and put a Chaurus in place.

If you want to make a spell in the way of turning animals to monster girl, you should made this :

Templeate for each monster girl

Spell with races conditions.

When target is hit, it disabling and kill the animal, and place the appropriate monster girl in place.

Guest Suited Prawns

Honestly, a feat this big would be impressive.

Its far from just editing the races in the CK. If you edit the animals that already exist, you  would  have to reassign every animation, make head parts, give them skeletons.

If you make new races you'll have to add them back to any record of that animal.

Tbh an overhaul of even a few animals would take alot of  time.

For overpowering animals you might want to look into one of the may combat sex mods.

Archived