Pure Elegance CBBE BBP

Hello Munch.  :)

I made a nice upgrade, took several days to organize everything, completely; updated meshes, textures and even an alternative set. I also switched from BBP to HDT and I used Audesk for several adjustments, it's very beautiful. I needed the authorization of Nokou to share here.. I do not know how to proceed so I preferred to keep with me. If someone can contact the author, let me know.I upload to the site with the author's name and credits.

yep go for it :D

Guest TR0767

That's great! I received your email. :D

Congrats for the excellent work. Here I put my first contribution to the loverslab community, but I hope I can share more spectacular projects like this in the future. Thank you so much my friend!  :lol:

Link: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3890-pure-elegance-outfit-cbbe-hdt-bodyslide-by-nokou/

Just out of curiosity, do I need this file to be able to use Alunder's? I assume no?

That's great! I received your email. :D

Congrats for the excellent work. Here I put my first contribution to the loverslab community, but I hope I can share more spectacular projects like this in the future. Thank you so much my friend!  :lol:

Link: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3890-pure-elegance-outfit-cbbe-hdt-bodyslide-by-nokou/

Just out of curiosity, do I need this file to be able to use Alunder's? I assume no?

No, in fact you can use any of the versions, it may be the oldest version in bbp format as the current one updated in hdt format. The two are standalone you can choose any of them.  ;)