Can I make LoversRapers include more animations?

ShiaNekoChan

Does anybody know of a way to make loversrapers use a more varied set of animations? When using loverstruecrime I found some cunnilingus and fingering animations for other characters to do on female characters and I thought It'd be fun to try to include those into loversrapers.

Given how absolutely how absolutely huge the animations folder is, though, I thought I'd ask for a little help first.

Additional animations never seems to give me the animations I want. Is there some easy way I can go about this?

edit: I found the ones I want to include. it's animations: 29, 71, 81, 83, and 91.

Guest Donkey

it depends what version your using, if it is the russian one you can easily add animations numbers within the ini included but other lovers rapers mods, you need to edit scripts to achieve the same thing. The animations they used are just the basic once like 1 to 10 so you need to fully change the script on what animations to use. make a new randomizer thar will then shuffle through the selected number you want to add.

Archived