Best Giantess mod

snargle

I did a search for them, but all i could see was one that let you have sex with dead/unconscious giantesses, which isn't really my bag.  Is there a mod that adds in attractive giantesses and allows sex with them using Matchmaker or Submit?

Not yet im' afraid. I too have been looking forward to a mod that get's into the mating habits of giants and giantesses. There has already been a good start in the right direction but the mod seems to be no longer in development. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21192-naked-giants/

Presently there are two ways to get female giants in your game. 1: is to install the Skyrim monster mod which has female giants or 2: use the aformentioned naked-giants mod.

I actually use both mods and have both she giant versions spawning at giant camps. but alas there are no animations or ways to initiate sex with a female giant. Also the she giants are still considered to be "male" technicially. Would need a new creature race called Giantess that is flagged as female. 

Archived