DOA5LR playable Miyako

WideWalson

Interesting find, thanks for sharing! Not sure it qualifies as an 'adult' mod but surely it's only a matter of time before someone fits her with a nude mesh lol.

I posted it here cuz this forum is way more active than the other forums here in loverslab. I feel that it might not be noticed if i posted it somewhere else

never bothered to post that mod here since it wasn't nude. don't make nude mods so I don't post any of my mods here. I only posted the alpha pack as a joke since its sort of the exact opposite of a nude mod :P

regardless, that miyako mod will be updated eventually. since I figured out how to get the face to not deform on anyone that's not alpha, I will make it for kokoro which is more appropriate, along with a variety of additional costumes and alternate hair styles for her. :)

never bothered to post that mod here since it wasn't nude. don't make nude mods so I don't post any of my mods here. I only posted the alpha pack as a joke since its sort of the exact opposite of a nude mod :P

regardless, that miyako mod will be updated eventually. since I figured out how to get the face to not deform on anyone that's not alpha, I will make it for kokoro which is more appropriate, along with a variety of additional costumes and alternate hair styles for her. :)

nice! looking forward to that :D

Archived