Masturbation sandbox markers?

deadbreadstick

Question.  Are there any mods that add sandboxing masturbation markers? 

The reason I ask, is that I am creating a player home, and I have placed a shrine, and I would like to have NPCs be able to sandbox around, and pray to this shrine.  Now I know that there are prayer idle markers, and standing, and kneeling sandbox prayer markers in the creation kit; however, I would like them to masturbate as a form as prayer instead. 

Does a mod already exist that would allow the placement of this type of marker?  If not, would it be to much to ask for someone to make it? 

Before anyone says this, yes I know that there are mods that I can use to make either my PC, or NPCs do selected animations, but I would like for NPCs to be able to sandbox, and do this on their own. 

Guest Suited Prawns

In short: yes you can not use sexlab

Long: This is no a good idea because sexlab offers an easy way to use  any animation included within it.

You only need SexlabFramework

Theres a tutorial on how to  use it here

Archived