[Team Needed] Voiceing Spectator Crowds Ultra Edition & MOD

Guest Jenova23

Guest Jenova23

THREAD MOVED HERE

Description

I'm really hoping the community can help me voice Spectator Crowds Ultra Edition. So far I have finished two different voice types (Hetero topics only for now.) but this will go so much more quicker if everyone chipped in. I am uploading the voices as needed through my play through.

===========================================================================================================================

Installation

Just drag and drop the files into your data folder.

NOTE: The dialogue does not need to match the text for now since it's being used as a reference but it does need to relate to the topic.
NOTE: This dialogue uses vanilla voices only!

===========================================================================================================================

TESTING

For now try having sex anywhere in Riverwood or the Sleeping Giant Inn.

Completed

Other

Female

Male

Unique

Programs

Audacity
Unfuzer
MultiXwm
BSA Unpacker

Tutorial

Feedback and support appreciated.

Spectator Crowds Voices & Resources.rar

Guest Jenova23

Change Log

Added FemaleUniqueDelphine (Hetero)

Added MaleBrute (Hetero)

Added FemaleYoungEager (Hetero)

Added NordMale (Hetero)

Added MaleYoungEager (Hetero)

• 1 month later...
Guest Jenova23

Great mod! Bump!

looking forward to an update!

The problem is I'm using SexLab 1.6, which spectator crowds isn't compatible with. So until someone decides to update it, I can't work on it.

Great mod! Bump!

The problem is I'm using SexLab 1.6, which spectator crowds isn't compatible with. So until someone decides to update it, I can't work on it.

Isn't compatible? Then why is it in the compatible list here? http://www.loverslab.com/topic/52573-sexlab-16-compatible-mods/

I'm gonna try the mod these few days, hope it's compatible with 1.6. 

Guest Jenova23

Great mod! Bump!

Isn't compatible? Then why is it in the compatible list here? http://www.loverslab.com/topic/52573-sexlab-16-compatible-mods/

I'm gonna try the mod these few days, hope it's compatible with 1.6. 

I reinstalled it and it's working. I'm not sure what happened earlier, but I'm not going to work on the mod until I'm able to use SexLab Defeat, which is still set to problematic, so that's another reason I'm holding off. Also please post on the main thread.

THREAD MOVED HERE

Archived