True Detective season 2 was it good as Season 1?

post-232301-0-94607400-1439302296.jpg

Im huge fan of Season one Treu Detectives with Woody Harrilson(huge fan of him) and Matthew McConhaughey i specially registered at IMBD to give it 10(yeh i know rediculous ;) ).

So Second season expectations where enormous high.

Colin Farrell Vince Vaughn and Rachel McAdamns

Could Season 2 live up to Season 1?

post-232301-0-65645100-1439302301.jpg

If you look up internet or have watched both series majority are dissapointed on Season Two.

It seems i'm not sure Second Season was not as good as Season One and start Season Two was also at first bit dissapointed.

But when i saw more episodes i start loving the way Season Two was and yes totally different and kind of 3/4 leading characters in City which was in Season One totally different.

Now Season Two is finished i think it was still great show and don't agree with majority of fans who say it sucks.

Colin Vince Rachel  and Taylor played superb and i still give it a 9/10 while i give Season One 10/10 and agree it was better i still very enjoyed Season Two.

post-232301-0-97296500-1439302304.jpg

I was supprised how good Vince Vaughn played already knew Colin Farrell was very good actor.

What are your thoughts at these two seasons if you saw them both?

Archived