DF_T19 UUNP

Z0mBieP00Nani

Well, so as the old saying goes "if you want something done you've got to do it yourself." and with that being said I decided to take a crack at my own request, figure out how to add sliders to armor in Bodyslide (a fairly simple process as it turns out.. well, simple unless the armor you're working with is composed of like 5 million seperate precisely fitting meshes...) and make the boots UUNP Bodyslide compatable on my own.

Here is the file:

DF_T19 UUNP Bodyslide.rar

The file requires the original in order to show in game. Also not all body types seem to play nicely with these boots for some reason (hey I just figured this stuff out, waddaya want?..), so some editing in Outfit Studio may be nessicary... or it may just look too ugly to do anything with regardless... (that's no joke)

Anyway, I hope this works for anyone who feels like trying it.

Or if you're reading this, try it out, and go "what the f*ck is this shit?.. I can do better than this!...", then please.. go ahead, do better.

Archived