Which mod controls rape as a crime?

varenne

I have been playing around testing these mods (see below) to alter my in-game experience, try new stuff, etc.

Rape is now back to being a crime and I'd like to go back to where it isn't. Anyone know which mod controls that and/or if it is something I can just alter in CS? I've settled on or like using ShadowRunner's Edition Gangbang actually works for me with this one. c_harlock's didn't always work, and I was getting strange duplication of items.

For Joburg I think I have either the Russian edition or Realistic, cannot remember, bad idea to alter game mod setup (and not backup) while needing sleep...

[1.0f]xLoversRaperS - ShadowRunner's Edition

LoversRapers roleplaying edition 1.05 LAST GBANG 1.06 LAST GBANG 1.06

LOVERS ADVENTURER BY C_HARLOCK

c_harlock

Lovers Joburg (semi) Realistic Edition .21 0.21

rylasasin

I don't remember any version of raperS where rape wasn't a crime. The spell was counted as assault and you would be charged if you failed the attempt. I think that you could get away with it if you managed to actually rape someone without failing an attempt (while sneaking from behind).

Archived