Mass Effect 3 Nude Mods List

MASS EFFECT 3 NUDE MODS LIST

Released Mods

•  
  • Ashley Hospital - Black Corset

AshleyHospital-BlackCorset-1.jpgAshleyHospital-BlackCorset-2.jpg
    Author: Rick9 & Nomad
    Description: Ashley Williams wearing a Black Corset at the hospital. Works with "Ashley Hospital - Darker Lips"
    Link: Download

• Ashley Hospital - Pink Corset

AshleyHospital-PinkCorset-1.jpgAshleyHospital-PinkCorset-2.jpg
    Author: Rick9 & llNomadll
    Description: Ashley Williams wearing a Pink Corset at the hospital. Works with "Ashley Hospital - Darker Lips"

• Ashley Hospital - Pink Corset, Nip Alt

AshleyHospital-PinkCorsetNipAlt-1.jpgAshleyHospital-PinkCorsetNipAlt-2.jpg
    Description: Ashley Williams wearing a Pink Corset at the hospital, has alternate nipple texture. Works with "Ashley Hospital - Darker Lips"

• Ashley Hospital - Darker Lips

AshleyHospital-DarkerLips-1.jpgAshleyHospital-DarkerLips-2.jpg
    Author: llNomadll
    Description: Ashley Williams' face is now healed and her lips are now darker.

• Ashley Romance - Black Corset

AshleyRomance-BlackCorset-1.jpgAshleyRomance-BlackCorset-2.jpg
    Description: Ashley Williams wearing a Black Corset during the romance scene. Works with ME3 Ashley Darker Lips

• EDI in Purple - Still WIP

EDI_01.jpg
    Author: Rick9
    Description: EDI in Purple Nude. Still missing Normal/Diffuse mapping. Please help out!

• FemShep - Black Corset

FemShep-BlackCorset-1.jpgFemShep-BlackCorset-2.jpgFemShep-BlackCorset-3.jpg
    Description: Female Shepard wearing a Black Corset instead of Bra and Panties.

• FemShep - Pink Corset

FemShep-PinkCorset-1.jpgFemShep-PinkCorset-2.jpgFemShep-PinkCorset-3.jpg
    Description: Female Shepard wearing a Pink Corset instead of Bra and Panties.

• FemShep - Black Lingerie

FemShep-BlackLingerie-1.jpgFemShep-BlackLingerie-2.jpgFemShep-BlackLingerie-3.jpg
    Description: Female Shepard wearing a Black Lingerie instead of Bra and Panties.

• FemShep - Black Lingerie, No Tats

FemShep-BlackLingerieNoTats-1.jpgFemShep-BlackLingerieNoTats-2.jpgFemShep-BlackLingerieNoTats-3.jpg
    Description: Female Shepard wearing a Black Lingerie instead of Bra and Panties. No Tattoo version

• Tattooed Shepard

Tatooed-Shep-Front.jpgTatooed-Shep-Back.jpgTatooed-Shep-Right.jpgTatooed-Shep-Left.jpg
    Author: trumpdog01
    Description: Comes with Braless version as well. PSD included for moving the tattoos around if wanted
    Link: Download | alt

Instructions in my Signature

I want to see a nude Tali mod. want' date=' want, want, want, want, want....

[/quote']

what a pain Tali is to skin! hah!

she has a very detailed mesh.

i may convert an earlier me2 sexy re-texture to her but she is difficult to mod, just to let you know..

Question, do i have to mod coalesced.bin file to get those nice mods for ashley to work or do i just activate them whit texmod and they work by me just adding then there ? And for somereason i cant get one of those nice femshep mods that are here to work only those that are in tutorial :(

Not sure whats roang, i did do as you did say gandalf put for some reason nothing hapens, do i have to push some key ingame to activate them or is something roang becorse when i go ingame any of them that i add to texmod list aint show up like ashley in hospital is just same old ashley whit clothes on.

So all mighty wizard of the digital kindom please help your humple servent ;)

Guest Gandalf

Not sure whats roang' date=' i did do as you did say gandalf put for some reason nothing hapens, do i have to push some key ingame to activate them or is something roang becorse when i go ingame any of them that i add to texmod list aint show up like ashley in hospital is just same old ashley whit clothes on.

So all mighty wizard of the digital kindom please help your humple servent ;)

[/quote']

1. Go to Origin Games/Mass Effect 3/Binaries/win32

There you'll find "MassEffect3.exe". Copy Texmod.exe to this folder.

2. Rename "MassEffect3.exe" to "MassEffect3_original.exe" and rename "Texmod.exe" to "MassEffect3.exe"

3. Run Origin, Launch Mass Effect via Origin. Texmod should appear. Do nothing with the Texmod GUI at this point.

4. Go back to your Binaries/Win32 and rename the files to the original Names again (MassEffec3_original -> MassEffect3 and Masseffect3(Texmod) -> Texmod)

5. Proceed with Texmod as usual. Choose "MassEffect3.exe" as application and load your tpf then click run.

Yeh i did all those when i did orginaly read the tutorial nomad had made put parently its not working for me. Sure it launches the game put it never actualy load up those mods no mater how mater how times i try. I have click from settings run as admistor and i have also click compapility mode for win xp sp3 put still results are same no mod loading up and game staying same old normal.

Guest Gandalf

Yeh i did all those when i did orginaly read the tutorial nomad had made put parently its not working for me. Sure it launches the game put it never actualy load up those mods no mater how mater how times i try. I have click from settings run as admistor and i have also click compapility mode for win xp sp3 put still results are same no mod loading up and game staying same old normal.

You have to load the mods into texmod by clicking the folder icon and browsing to them.

Tell you what,why don't you describe step by step what you are doing.

Rgr

1st: i open texmod

2nd: i click target application and select mass effect 3 exe file

3rd: i click folder image at middle of the program and select mods to be used like ASHLEY HOSP- BLACK CORSET

4th: i click run

Thats pretty mutch it gandalf, oh yea i only click those that are in Package Mode.

Guest Gandalf

Rgr

3rd: i click folder image at middle of the program and select mods to be used like ASHLEY HOSP- BLACK CORSET

Thats pretty mutch it gandalf' date=' oh yea i only click those that are in Package Mode.

[/quote']

Do you launch texmod through origin and follow the other two steps i posted?If yes then i'm stumped.

The only thing i can suggest is to check with the author of the mod to see if anyone else is having problems or to go through the steps again and carefully make sure you're following them accuracy.

Do any of Appogee's mods work for you?

Yes i did launch it true origin, and all mods that i have download from this page aint working gandalf. I did do it several times to be sure, My operating system is windows 7 coud that have anything to do whit a problem if not then its a true mystery, also it wud truly suck ass if i wud be only one whit this problem becorse usualy when only one pearson has problems like thease put mods works for major mount of ppl mod makers usualy dont bother do anything for just a one pearson.

Guest Gandalf

Yes i did launch it true origin' date=' and all mods that i have download from this page aint working gandalf. I did do it several times to be sure, My operating system is windows 7 coud that have anything to do whit a problem if not then its a true mystery, also it wud truly suck ass if i wud be only one whit this problem becorse usualy when only one pearson has problems like thease put mods works for major mount of ppl mod makers usualy dont bother do anything for just a one pearson.

[/quote']

If you have an anti-virus running you might need to disable it or create an exception rule for texmod because of the way texmod works in memory.

Also i've been told texmod only works in dxt9.

I'm on vista32 so i don't know much about Win7.

Did you extract the .tpf file/s AFTER you downloaded them?

For instance...you click the link to download "Ashley Hospital". It saves on your PC. Now that file you just saved is a .zip file. Did you unzip it to get the contents within? Inside there is the .tpf file you would select for Texmod to use.

Hope that helps! :)

Rgr

Thats pretty mutch it gandalf' date=' oh yea i only click those that are in Package Mode.

[/quote']

This is not the correct way to launch Texmod for Mass Effect 3. You posted this AFTER Gandalf posted the correct way to run it. And as Gandalf mentioned, you might need to add Texmod as an exception to your Anti Virus software.

I'm running Windows 7 64 Bit Professional, and have not had any issues with using Texmod or getting the correct texture modifications to appear.