Hi Too Many Quests Problem Helpz

Guest Hanzx

Guest Azaxiv

Plz Be Nice

Hi Guys So I Know Bethesda And Their Elder Scroll's: Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim,Fallout: 3 New Vegas. Serie's But Man! They Have A

Lot Of Quests So My Story Is I Was Playing Skyrim Fine Until The Free Roam The World Dude Happend I Did A Wrong Quest And Boom

Bad Stuff Happened Really Fast I Had To Start Over Again So My Plan Was I Know There Are Game Specific (Wikia)'s So I Went  To

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/ Or https://www.uesp.net=[unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages] To See All Of The Main Quests And Other Quests I Was Releaved And Found  The

Main Quest's Pages I Know I Will Do Them Fine  But After I Saw That Other Faction And Small Quests Have Potential For Great Story's To

Tell And To Give The Skyrim Story A Little More Flavor I Checked Them Out But Another Bummer For Example::

For Every Quest There Will Be CHOICES/DECISIONS/CONSEQUENCES I Don't Like That To Read/Plough Through These Pages Just For

A Better Time I Waste More Time Reading The Outcomes Than Playing! So How Do U Guys Play Without Going Crazy And Wasteing Time

That You Could Have Used To Watch A Movie And I Am Not Saying For Bethesda Games But Gearbox CDProjectRED Bioware Games As Well

AKA: AAA 3RD Person Video Games That Have Alot Of Quests In General  Any Solutions

Please See My Frustrated Emotions

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

For Every Quest There Will Be CHOICES/DECISIONS/CONSEQUENCES I Don't Like That To Read/Plough Through These Pages Just For

A Better Time I Waste More Time Reading The Outcomes Than Playing! So How Do U Guys Play Without Going Crazy And Wasteing Time

Games are for fun. So why are you wasting time reading wikis if you hate that? The game isn't gonna kick you in the balls and uninstall itself just because the option you picked wasn't the best one.

If you don't like role playing games uhm don't play them? I mean really, part of the great story you are talking about is the reading and immersion the story gives. so if you just want to hack and slash anyways why worry .and if you are talking about vanilla quests they are mostly voiced so you can just listen to it.

I dunno i guess i just don't get what you are asking here.

Guest Azaxiv

If you don't like role playing games uhm don't play them?

.and if you are talking about vanilla quests they are mostly voiced so you can just listen to Them

I dunno i guess i just don't get what you are asking here.

Thankx Guys I Like Roleplaying Games Just Not So Many Quests.

Also I Don't Want To Listen To Quests I Want To See The Story Ingame

I Think Rant/Convincing Maybe Lol =]

Archived