Mod Organizer error: "An Error Occurred: Invalid Index 4294967295"

I am getting this error when I try to move the FNIS generated files from the overwrite folder to the FNIS folder.

I have tried everything and still keep getting this error, what do I do?

EDIT: For now I make a new mod out of them but I need a way to fix this current issue.

post-484133-0-07192500-1438435755_thumb.png

Making a new mod out of your overwrite folder is the right way to do this. And if anything new ever gets added just drag and drop the new stuff into the existing mod you created (so you don't end up with more than new mod from overwrite).

But let's say I want to merge overwrite folder files with another mod, how the hack do I do that?

You can open the overwrite folder, highlight the stuff you want to move, then drag and drop into a mod in the left pane. I always make a mod from the overwrite folder and name it after the profile (like "<profile name> Overwrites"). But you should be able to use the drag and drop technique on any mod in the left pane.

You can open the overwrite folder, highlight the stuff you want to move, then drag and drop into a mod in the left pane. I always make a mod from the overwrite folder and name it after the profile (like "<profile name> Overwrites"). But you should be able to use the drag and drop technique on any mod in the left pane.

But I told you that the drag and drop is giving me an error.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived