Any Volunteers for a proper skin for AcDales Eye Candy Body?

Monsto Brukes

The current skin for ADEC is several versions old and was a hand-me-down to begin with. It was tweaked by acdale from a CBBE alt skin. So I've used photoshop for years, but never the 3d extensions and it took me the last couple days of learning ps-ex and nifskope enough to decipher what's wrong with the skin.

And the bottom line is that the mesh needs a proper set of textures. xs2reality was kind enough to tweak up the normal map so that works fine and looks great. But the diffuse, color and spec maps are all kludges.

To that end, here lies a request for a 3d painter/artist to spring to the rescue. The standard payment applies: fame and fortune. Oh and gratitude... don't forget the gratitude.

To formalize: Is there a 3d painter on these forums that would be willing to do a skin specifically for ADEC alt-body mesh? He (and I) would be grateful.

Some pics are NSFW: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=5390

Archived