Mods Question

TinyTina

Yay! My first post!

Hi everyone and um I have a serious question if one of you computer savvy people can help, that be great and I apologize if this has been asked, I looked but no luck.

Basically what I would like to know is this, MMO's like the new Tera for example nerf'd the Elin armor and made it uggo, if people used say the original Korean armor texture mods or even the Japanese/Korean Voice Pacs as long as they didn't go around advertising they were using them, would Enmasse have ANY way of knowing they were using the mods?

I Personally hate the new outfits and voices and would like to use the mods but am scared of getting banned. This is my first time ever using a mod and I know nothing about them outside installing them.

Thanks in advance =)

It's possible they have a way of detecting it, most likely via the updater/launcher checking your files. Whether or not they'd actively do anything about it, I don't know, since I have very little experience with EnMasse beyond a couple CBTs. People on the TERA forums seem to think that as long as you're not openly bragging about modding the textures, you'll be fine. It's your account and your decision to make as to whether changed textures are worth the risk.

Archived