Christianity Mod

genericlogin

Hello!

Just a question,

Is this compatible with the AB mod or it will cause problems?

Thanks!

I haven't tried it, but from looking at the description I don't see anything that looks like it would conflict.

You are right so far, I've tested it for about 30+ years and no bugs and no CTD and my opinion is that one mod completes the other!! WOW excellent work in both of them, even the tinyest event makes the game not boring any more!  :heart:

Edit: Some events don't come up, like rape courtiers and prisoners, no option about it, even when I visit a brothel, I get 3 options and one of them is to give the whore a tumble, it says there is an event, but nothing.  :(

Now, I'm not sure if it is this mod or if it is the fact I installed them both.

Best Regards!

• 5 months later...

I have a problem with the current version of the mod. Whenever I start a new campaign it goes for a few days and then a blank event comes up, I tried restarting the save but all it did was give me some blank options which give me some random traits but still leaves some un-closable event windows which no amount of reloading saves helps. Can someone please tell me what is going wrong, this mod is really good from what little I've managed to see and from what I hear this mod seems to work for a lot of other people.

Quick question: What happened to the download link? Keeps saying that the file could not be found.

It must have been lost to the recent site "upgrade" attempt. i've removed the download link and replaced it with the mod attached directly to the first post in this thread.

Are you sure it's the most recent version?  The one in this particular thread is out of date -- the most recent one is 1.5.0, in this thread.

If you're updated to 1.5.0, are you using the latest version of CK2?  And are you using any other mods?

I have the latest version 1.5, I only use this thread because I can't find another thread for this mod. I have tried it with and without other mods activated however each time I start a new character, the mod throws up a blank event with no options and won't let me close or unpause the game. It is unplayable with the mod but it still sounds like such a good mod, I would like to get a fix for this please.

Are you sure it's the most recent version?  The one in this particular thread is out of date -- the most recent one is 1.5.0, in this thread.

If you're updated to 1.5.0, are you using the latest version of CK2?  And are you using any other mods?

I have the latest version 1.5, I only use this thread because I can't find another thread for this mod. I have tried it with and without other mods activated however each time I start a new character, the mod throws up a blank event with no options and won't let me close or unpause the game. It is unplayable with the mod but it still sounds like such a good mod, I would like to get a fix for this please.

The behavior you're describing is what happens if you try to use an old version of CK2. Make sure you've updated to the latest version of CK2, which is currently 2.5.2.2.

The behavior you're describing is what happens if you try to use an old version of CK2. Make sure you've updated to the latest version of CK2, which is currently 2.5.2.2.

Yeah, I was using an old version of the game, but that's because I disliked the Conclave patch. Anyway thanks for the information I'll try it out now.

• 1 month later...

Archived