criswolf09 Posted July 25, 2015 Posted July 25, 2015 Hello I've been looking for hdt suport for SOS Full or Light MALE bodies for some time, and I was wondering where could I find it. I don't want anything related to female characters as I only play with males, and I know that there's a HDT schlong addon for SOS full, or SAM body which has HDT physics but I don't use it because its too heavy on scripts. Any help will be greatly appreciated!
q337krew Posted July 29, 2015 Posted July 29, 2015 if HDT SOS means physics animation on SOS during some move: It's not included in SOS install pack (maybe it's not real HDT but some sort of HKX anims) ? I have allways HDT on SOS until updated SL1.6 beta installed, SOS HDT stops when sl start animating I tried it with male masturbation via console "player.sae Arrok_MaleMasturbation_A1_S1" SOS HDT animating when start animating that same anim via sexlab 1.6 beta SOS HDT physic stops under 1 second for me: SL 1.59 SOS HDT works for Females & Males SL 1.60 Alpha only for Males SL 1.60 Beta none
criswolf09 Posted July 29, 2015 Author Posted July 29, 2015 I found a file which animates the scrotum section, but with sexlab doesn't work. I am looking for breast, belly and butt jiggle for males, no the genitals.
radamantys158 Posted August 2, 2015 Posted August 2, 2015 this site someone made it for SAM > http://www.ladymoiraine.com/forum/index.php?topic=8521.0> and in this post another post that explain, more or less, how he get it >http://www.ladymoiraine.com/forum/index.php?topic=8370.msg152361#msg152361, again for SAM, I dont have ide how to work with this tool, I tried to put a nif of a male body of SOS, but I dont have idea how to proceed I simple cant find the necessary bones. Ermm... my english is not good I hope you understand >.> I really want it for SOS.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.