Untextured Equipment? New, need a tiny bit of help...

Mx03er

I have recently got into adult modding with the help of a guide for 'Skyrim Sex and Rape Mod 2.0' which is a collection of mods to form another mod I suppose?

The issue I'm having is, when your attacker says something along the lines of 'let's tie you up' and it fades to black, then back to show you in some varying equipment like chains or a post, these equipments do not have textures. I would try to look this up and solve it myself, as you should be ready to do with any kind of complex modding, except I don't know which mod added this particular functionality.

If anyone recognizes this problem, I'd really appreciate it!

post-898332-0-20045300-1437642345_thumb.png

• 2 months later...

Sorry but your link doesn't work, and I can find it just searching for it

It should be here I think:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/go/f7d176b148c7bb6d1e88098ae871578c/zaz-animation-pack-2015-07-02

I apologise for leaving this topic for so long, but that link does not work either. I think the issue is the creator keeps updating it and therefore changing the download link by updating the title.

To anyone finding this topic in regards to this issue, I suggest searching 'ZAZ Animation Pack' in the search bar at the top of the site, then sorting by Downloads.

Thank you to all who replied!

Archived