[DOA5LR] How can you hide the characters selection icons?

Ishidacorp

Funny, I just stumbled across this mod on 3dmgame today. You use it with Umod. I've attached the zip file.

it says "you have no permission to download"

Hmm, not sure why. The attachment worked for me but maybe I did something wrong. I changed it to an external link instead.

Funny, I just stumbled across this mod on 3dmgame today. You use it with Umod. I've attached the zip file.

it says "you have no permission to download"

Hmm, not sure why. The attachment worked for me but maybe I did something wrong. I changed it to an external link instead.

Thank you very much :)

Here's the original 3DMGame link if helps, obviously it's in Chinese though: http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-4777099-1-1.html

VikorGM: I'm using the 3DM cracked version of the game with Umod r51 and it works fine under that setup. Maybe you have a different setup or have conflicting mods? I honestly don't know anything about the technical workings of these mods so I wouldn't be of much help.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

guys, sorry for bringing this up again. Where can I get the tool to hide character selection icons?

I've tried the links in this thread but it won't work anymore. 

Or if there is another method, please tell me how to do it?

That's some very proficient necro you did here. :D

Search for AutoLink. It does that and more.

Thank you, but I've heard about if you are using AutoLink, com opponent will use only 1 costume, am I right? 

No here i have been saying this Files in my Dropbox Here u go

Character Hide Selection Screen ----> https://www.dropbox.com/s/rigt8j8lv3hzvht/Hide%20Character%20Select%20Screen%20.rar?dl=0

Mr Duck

Thank you sir.  :)

Archived