Fnis error (2012) when running sexlab

Foulcault

Getting error when running FNIS creature and sexlab framework and try to generate in FNIS. Get same error but different files when having other mods installed.

I have FNIS, FNIS spells, and FNIS creatures installed with the fix done outside of MO and also while in MO doesn't seem to change it.

I have reinstalled all FNIS items, sexlab framework, and restarted PC.

I have tried running just FNIS items, unofficial patches, and sexlab framework.

This is a full clean skyrim install with no ENB.

I always run FNIS from MO and FNIS runs fine no errors until these mods are enabled.

ERROR(2012): Could not generate: draugrbehavior.hkx draugr.hkx (no other creature mods installed)

or

ERROR(2012): Could not generate: benthiclurkerbehavior.hkx benthiclurkercharacter.hkx (all creature mods installed)

Interesting ... I get the same since today.

Started a new profile in MO, all mods work perfectly together in my other profile ... but in the new one I get the same error with the benthiclurker if I try to run FNIS.

Edit: The difference between the two is for example sexlab quite early on the left hand side of the mods in mo with the functioning profile. Perhaps this helps, don't now. I start my new game now as a profile copy of the functioning fnis-profile ...

Interesting ... I get the same since today.

Started a new profile in MO, all mods work perfectly together in my other profile ... but in the new one I get the same error with the benthiclurker if I try to run FNIS.

Edit: The difference between the two is for example sexlab quite early on the left hand side of the mods in mo with the functioning profile. Perhaps this helps, don't now. I start my new game now as a profile copy of the functioning fnis-profile ...

yeah I have it both early and late and it doesn't seem to help with FNIS.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Check that Dawnguard, Hearthfire and Dragonborn are all installed and enabled before FNIS in every instance (both tabs). I had this problem and this worked for me

YOU ARE A GOD SIR! Lol, thank you very much, i've been having SOO many problems with this for the last week now and I never bothered to notice that MO had things sorted alphabetically, thus all my unofficial patches was at the bottom while fnis was at the top.

Archived