My Shitty Armor Conversions (7B Bombshell and UUNP bodyslide) *Updated March 17, 2016*

24. Wild Huntress by Deserter X

MAX WEIGHT ONLY! You may have minor clippings. Hands looks weird. 

TESV_2015_08_05_15_54_39_39.jpg

Thanks for all the wowrk!

But this one is not working for me. I dl the original and merge your conversion with it in MO, but the result is a mess, the armor's all around the place.

You used the topmodel original right? Try the unp version instead. Works without any problem for me.

But this one is not working for me. I dl the original and merge your conversion with it in MO, but the result is a mess, the armor's all around the place.

You used the topmodel original right? Try the unp version instead. Works without any problem for me.

Tried that, made the mess even worse :-(

I don't know what to say other then are you using max weight? 

Not sure on how good converting LB armor/clothes to something else using the clothing converter will turn out but I do know that the DEM/demonica stuff converts really well using the clothing converter. The DEM/demonica body is what is now superseding the LB body and is what Krista is now converting her armors to and is also converting her older ones to the DEM/demonica body. Sample armor. You will have to have a account to be able to download anything and use a translator as the site is in Russian. http://modgames.net/load/tes_v_skyrim/bronja/bronja_djavolskij_drakon_dem_armor_devilish_dragon_dem/249-1-0-19509

I have converted many of the DEM outfits to UNPCM except for the hand and feet items as those don't convert well in the clothing converter the main thing you have to do when converting LB/DEM/demonica armor/outfits is that you need to change the texture path for the bodies in the armor/outfits to the textures\actors\character\female\FemaleBody_1.dds or whatever texture path you use for your bodies so that the bodies render in nifskope the body will look like a nasty mess but you need to do this or the clothing converter will throw out a gender error or some other error and close when you try to convert something without changing the texture paths for the body parts because the LB/DEM/demonica body uses a weird texture path for it's body.

When you go to make a lattice do not use UV map search or vertex index search only use the skin only option or the armor/outfit will convert wrong. One problem with the DEM body though is that it comes in 2 pieces the two pieces connect just above the knees that area tends to get destroyed in the clothing converter and pants and anything in that area will also get destroyed. Not sure if the LB body is a 2 part mesh as well as I have never used it or tried to convert any LB stuff since the DEM stuff already converts pretty good. I generally convert DEM stuff and then transfer everything from the converted nif to a copy of my players body nif and then run it through mesh rigger. 

Example of some of the DEM outfits that I have converted. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15224-show-your-skyrim-counterpart/?p=1236414

I think the DEM/demonica body converts to UNP/UNPCM so good is because the DEM/demonica body is basically a UNP body.

@Jimcarry

What makes the Duds for devchenok not work for custom races or what is the problem you are experiencing? Some mods like the DEM armors have Russian spelling for the armor/outfit pieces so before I go into game after converting the armor/outfits is to load it up into the CS (creation kit) and find each armor/outfit piece and change the armor/outfit pieces names to english so that I can find them with the console and then change the race from alduin for the armor/outfit piece and the armor addon to default race. Otherwise the armor/outfit parts will not work for my player and when worn the armor and body will be invisible. 

I don't know what to say other then are you using max weight? 

Yes I am.

Not sure on how good converting LB armor/clothes to something else using the clothing converter will turn out but I do know that the DEM/demonica stuff converts really well using the clothing converter. The DEM/demonica body is what is now superseding the LB body and is what Krista is now converting her armors to and is also converting her older ones to the DEM/demonica body. Sample armor. You will have to have a account to be able to download anything and use a translator as the site is in Russian. http://modgames.net/load/tes_v_skyrim/bronja/bronja_djavolskij_drakon_dem_armor_devilish_dragon_dem/249-1-0-19509

I have converted many of the DEM outfits to UNPCM except for the hand and feet items as those don't convert well in the clothing converter the main thing you have to do when converting LB/DEM/demonica armor/outfits is that you need to change the texture path for the bodies in the armor/outfits to the textures\actors\character\female\FemaleBody_1.dds or whatever texture path you use for your bodies so that the bodies render in nifskope the body will look like a nasty mess but you need to do this or the clothing converter will throw out a gender error or some other error and close when you try to convert something without changing the texture paths for the body parts because the LB/DEM/demonica body uses a weird texture path for it's body.

When you go to make a lattice do not use UV map search or vertex index search only use the skin only option or the armor/outfit will convert wrong. One problem with the DEM body though is that it comes in 2 pieces the two pieces connect just above the knees that area tends to get destroyed in the clothing converter and pants and anything in that area will also get destroyed. Not sure if the LB body is a 2 part mesh as well as I have never used it or tried to convert any LB stuff since the DEM stuff already converts pretty good. I generally convert DEM stuff and then transfer everything from the converted nif to a copy of my players body nif and then run it through mesh rigger. 

Example of some of the DEM outfits that I have converted. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15224-show-your-skyrim-counterpart/?p=1236414

I think the DEM/demonica body converts to UNP/UNPCM so good is because the DEM/demonica body is basically a UNP body.

@Jimcarry

What makes the Duds for devchenok not work for custom races or what is the problem you are experiencing? Some mods like the DEM armors have Russian spelling for the armor/outfit pieces so before I go into game after converting the armor/outfits is to load it up into the CS (creation kit) and find each armor/outfit piece and change the armor/outfit pieces names to english so that I can find them with the console and then change the race from alduin for the armor/outfit piece and the armor addon to default race. Otherwise the armor/outfit parts will not work for my player and when worn the armor and body will be invisible. 

Maybe I have no idea what I'm talking about. All I remember was about a year ago I downloaded the DEM body (which uses a special race) and I couldn't get it's clothing to work on my followers. Maybe I did something wrong. As for clothing converter, I hate using that, lol. I can never get a good lattice to be made, and my body looks like some ugly fusion of Body A and Body B. I just created an account on that website, and downloaded an armor, I'll see if I can try to convert it to 7Base. 

Yes I am.

Can you post your files here? Just post the "_1.nif" files to save time.

Much can be said about your work Jimcarry, but I certainly wouldn't call it shitty.

Good job, keep it up!

Maybe not Shitty, but Lazy for sure, as I barely convert to low weight settings.  :)

Nice I was thinking about converting it to 7b. I hope you don't mind if I include link in my section to your topic. For easier file searching.

I have prepared an update for this outfit because that bikini had a little problem with the uv map  ( weird black shadowing ) and weird glitch near dynamic lightings ( it became a very pale near dynamic light sources )

Got it fixed and I will upload it today so you will have to ( if you wish of course )  probably re-convert it again . . . well thats your decision.

Enjoy~

Nice I was thinking about converting it to 7b. I hope you don't mind if I include link in my section to your topic. For easier file searching.

I have prepared an update for this outfit because that bikini had a little problem with the uv map  ( weird black shadowing ) and weird glitch near dynamic lightings ( it became a very pale near dynamic light sources )

Got it fixed and I will upload it today so you will have to ( if you wish of course )  probably re-convert it again . . . well thats your decision.

Enjoy~

Hey, you made this right? It's awesome. I'll re-convert it again when you upload it. 

Enjoy~

Hey, you made this right? It's awesome. I'll re-convert it again when you upload it. 

*sorry* I forget to write I was talking about "Honoka Bikini"

I Edit my posts way too many times.

What do you mean? They are already converted to 7Base Bombshell. Do you want me to weight it to 7Base bombshell UUNP special?

yes. because i don't use the basic 7base bombshell body.

Try this. I haven't tested it out. You can re-weight anything using the mesh rigger tool. 

meshes.7z

@Jimcarry

That is because the LB/DEM/demonica body uses it's own textures and texture paths and has it's own UV map much like how CBBE and UNP are not compatible if you are UNP and try wearing CBBE armor/outfits you will have nasty texture spots on the hips and breast area. When converting something from one body type to another with the clothing converter even though the armor/outfit is converted to a new body type the body inside the armor/outfit will still be using the original bodies UV map so you will still get nasty textures till you dump that body from the nif and replace it. To correct the problem you have to delete the body out of the converted armor/outfit nif by right clicking it in nifskope and going to block - remove branch save as to overwrite it and replace it with a copy of your template body that you used for converting it by loading the body nif into nifskope right clicking the body then going to block - copy branch then load at the top and click the armor nif to load it and right click scene root and go to block - paste branch. If the body you used has the same nodes and same scene root name you should be able to paste the body into it.

If the scene roots do not match then you would have to change them so that they match each other. If the armor is missing a node and gives you a error then you have to transfer the stuff from the armor to your template body then run it through mesh rigger to add the missing nodes from the body to the armor/outfit but if you still get a node error then you just have to run the armro/outfit through mesh rigger to add your templates nodes to the armor/outfit and then replace the new nifs body with your template bodies mesh. Make sure that you do not use the UV map search option as the DEM body doesn't have a matching UV map for the template body that you are using. Bodyslid/outfit studious I have no clue on as I have never used either one ever.

@Jimcarry

That is because the LB/DEM/demonica body uses it's own textures and texture paths and has it's own UV map much like how CBBE and UNP are not compatible if you are UNP and try wearing CBBE armor/outfits you will have nasty texture spots on the hips and breast area. When converting something from one body type to another with the clothing converter even though the armor/outfit is converted to a new body type the body inside the armor/outfit will still be using the original bodies UV map so you will still get nasty textures till you dump that body from the nif and replace it. To correct the problem you have to delete the body out of the converted armor/outfit nif by right clicking it in nifskope and going to block - remove branch save as to overwrite it and replace it with a copy of your template body that you used for converting it by loading the body nif into nifskope right clicking the body then going to block - copy branch then load at the top and click the armor nif to load it and right click scene root and go to block - paste branch. If the body you used has the same nodes and same scene root name you should be able to paste the body into it.

If the scene roots do not match then you would have to change them so that they match each other. If the armor is missing a node and gives you a error then you have to transfer the stuff from the armor to your template body then run it through mesh rigger to add the missing nodes from the body to the armor/outfit but if you still get a node error then you just have to run the armro/outfit through mesh rigger to add your templates nodes to the armor/outfit and then replace the new nifs body with your template bodies mesh. Make sure that you do not use the UV map search option as the DEM body doesn't have a matching UV map for the template body that you are using. Bodyslid/outfit studious I have no clue on as I have never used either one ever.

Your messages are always so long, lol. I don't use clothing converter. For the Lady body conversion, I used bodyslide. Still have no idea how Lady body works. The author probably did this to combat conversions (I'm gussing). I don't even think the author wants us to convert from that body. Also, for DEM clothing, I'm getting a ctd, when I load it in to skyrim. I'm guessing it probably needs a master file, which I'm missing. I think I'll give up on DEM and LB for now, lol. Thanks for the insight.

The DEM/demonica body needs the demonica.esm as it's a master. The reason why it never worked for your followers is because it is a player race only.

Straight from Krista's download page for [LB] v3.0 + [LH] v2.0 = Demonica [Lilith]

**The mod is not compatible with third-party systems-changing modes of vampirism and lycanthropy,
Not compatible with alternative settings appearance. ShowRaceMenu not support scripting and other nonsense.
The mod is not compatible with third-party systems-changing modes of vampirism and lycanthropy,
Not compatible with alternative settings appearance. ShowRaceMenu not support scripting and other nonsense.
Available only to the player to create a new character,
Only available as a separate race, and does not affect the NPCs
Not compatible with nothing that was created before the village and vanilla including (in  this race does not dress vanilla armor - it will not appear). Do not try to put on her pots (helmets), scarves (hoods) and other nonsense - she does not like,
For this race would never be adapted vanilla armor
In this race the sword is placed behind a dagger on his leg - (animation in the fashion and will only work if you do not have third-party animation )
All questions: why "so", "like" and "wrong" as you want - one answer: because I so wanted to and because I like it. People do not like? Take yourself and create the way they want it ... or find yourself another mod that will suit them.**

It could probably be modified to work with more people you would just have to learn how to in the CK.

I modified the DEM .esp's to use none of it. First I have a dummy demonica.esm in my game folder it's not active it's just there to allow TES5EDIT to be able to load the DEM armor/outfits .esp's into it without without it spewing out a missing master error. Once the DEM armor is loaded the first thing I do is delete **every** master from the .esp except for the skyrim.esm and update.esm masters. If you do not do this the CK will crash when trying to load a DEM .esp. Then I load the .esp up into the CK and change the race to default race instead of alduin race for the armor/outfit pieces and armor addons if not done when you try to wear a armor/outfit piece your body and armor/outfit piece will be invisible. If the .esp is a english version then that is all that I have to do if not then I have to also change all the armor names from Russian to english. After that then I can go into game and check out the outfit.

This is the newest DEM outfit there is some clipping but that is because mesh rigger for some reason removes the BSDismemberSkinInstance and was making where I couldn't wear the top and skirt together. I also had to change the skirts slot to a different one.

post-25667-0-72006100-1439147442_thumb.jpg

For CTD if it is CTDing at the beth logo then run TES5EDIT chances are you are missing the demonica.esm which is a master for DEM armor/outfits.

I modified the DEM .esp's to use none of it. First I have a dummy demonica.esm in my game folder it's not active it's just there to allow TES5EDIT to be able to load the DEM armor/outfits .esp's into it without without it spewing out a missing master error. Once the DEM armor is loaded the first thing I do is delete **every** master from the .esp except for the skyrim.esm and update.esm masters. If you do not do this the CK will crash when trying to load a DEM .esp. Then I load the .esp up into the CK and change the race to default race instead of alduin race for the armor/outfit pieces and armor addons if not done when you try to wear a armor/outfit piece your body and armor/outfit piece will be invisible. If the .esp is a english version then that is all that I have to do if not then I have to also change all the armor names from Russian to english. After that then I can go into game and check out the outfit.

This is the newest DEM outfit there is some clipping but that is because mesh rigger for some reason removes the BSDismemberSkinInstance and was making where I couldn't wear the top and skirt together. I also had to change the skirts slot to a different one.

For CTD if it is CTDing at the beth logo then run TES5EDIT chances are you are missing the demonica.esm which is a master for DEM armor/outfits.

Thanks for this. I'll look back on to this if I ever decide to try and convert a DEM outfit. I would try to use CK to make DEM outfits equip-able on NPCs, but I really hate using CK. There's too much on the screen it starts to make me panic. I don't want to even start using that, tbh. If elder scrolls 6 comes out, I'll definitely start using its CK. I guess I'm too lazy lmao.  

honestly is it me or are most of your pics failing to process/load.  you can see them show up on your end right?

maybe i need to check my net performance it kinda did behave weirdly lately.

Works for me lol. 

Here:

post-365778-0-62782500-1439152085_thumb.jpg

post-365778-0-22970400-1439152097_thumb.jpg

Hi Jimcarry,

I'm a bit confused over how to install the "Ritual" outfit as the file is really small compared to the original.  :blink:  Do i need to install the one from Baidu first and then install your converted file and let it overwrite?  :s  Would this outfit fit the base sevenbase bombshell body and does the outfit itself need both the Dawnguard and Dragonborn DLCs?

Thank you for the conversion! :D

Hi Jimcarry,

I'm a bit confused over how to install the "Ritual" outfit as the file is really small compared to the original.  :blink:  Do i need to install the one from Baidu first and then install your converted file and let it overwrite?  :s  Would this outfit fit the base sevenbase bombshell body and does the outfit itself need both the Dawnguard and Dragonborn DLCs?

Thank you for the conversion! :D

Download original files from baidu and then overwrite with my conversion. It's max weight only, so sorry if that causes issues. I don't think you need the DLCs. And, yes, this fits sevenbase bombshell body, but it has HDT weightings. If that bothers you, you can remove them with outfit studio or mesh rigger.