2pac's DMRA conversions

some DMRA replacers based off of this body:http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=5828

Wolf Armor replacer

this is a wolf armor replacer for the DMRA body by daedrasp

only requires cbbe textures. see screenshots.

DMRA wolf armor replacer.7zpost-17759-13597874160371_thumb.jpgpost-17759-1359787416085_thumb.jpgpost-17759-13597874161277_thumb.jpgpost-17759-13597874161648_thumb.jpg

Shrouded Armor replacer (shadowwatcher by Korana)

replaces shrouded armor

DMRA Shrouded armor replacer.7z

post-17759-13597874165685_thumb.jpgpost-17759-13597874166088_thumb.jpg

Fixed DMRA body based off Daedrasp

also included as an optional download is a fixed version of the body found here: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=5828

the partitions were off so i fixed them. no need to be at max weight either. im too lazy to contact the original author so if he wants me to take it down i will.

DMRA Daedrasp fixed.7z

if daedrasp updates the body i may update this too so it scales and such.

• 1 month later...

I nearly got banned by that guy too for uploading a picture with one visible nipple (!!!) in adult section...

Do you only convert to DMRA? There is a new body from calyps (the creator of "adult toys") and there is a pretty heavy lack of armor. Your conversions look pretty awesome, so I have to ask... ;-)

http://static.skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/images/14899-1-1335553137.jpg

It is available with (!!!) and without BBP... And please don`t get me wrong, my dream of Skyrim involves a lot of different body-types (right now I am only able to run two simultaneously but I am working on it (esm)... Keep up the amazing, peace...

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

huhu erm 2pac. since u are familiar with the DMRA stuff, i have 1 question for u

as i found DMRA on oblivion , there was some nice standing idle screens postet from the author,

maybe u know what idle it is, and how to get it as a normal standing idle ?

huhu erm 2pac. since u are familiar with the DMRA stuff' date=' i have 1 question for u

as i found DMRA on oblivion , there was some nice standing idle screens postet from the author,

[/quote']

@halpog

all you have to do is with the new idle animation take the "mt_idle.hkx" file and replace it with the new one. So copy and paste in users skyrim/data/meshes/actors/characters/animations/female. As long as it is intended for Skyrim and not an oblivion idle... not positive it will work as oblivion. But if it is a Skyrim idle then sure you now have it as your main idle stance.

huhu erm 2pac. since u are familiar with the DMRA stuff' date=' i have 1 question for u

[/quote']

I have some pretty cool idles too, I would like to see your DMRA, If you would upload it I would sure appreciate the favor...

[/quote']

PICS or VIDEO on that Idle would help to slim the possiblities on which Idle you're talking about too. I'll help as much as I can @halpog.