[TS3] KinkyWorld Gameplay discussion

A couple of new things in KW v2.4Ā  Coward trait sims run away from a rape situation and there`s an icon to go with that. (pic 1) (maybe not new in 2.4 but first time I`ve seen it)

Ā 

Kinkydance on counter is now a watchable exibition and other sims seem to flock to it. There are some notification popups to show what`s going on. (pics 2 & 3)

Watch exibition remove top

Watch exibition remove bottom

Ā 

They`re probably placeholders or just info to show that a new interaction is working as expected. There were a lot of sims in the scene when I took those pics and you can see by the numbers (22) there were a lot of popups.

There`s been times on the main thread when people have complained about the numbers of notify pops. I`ve noticed that a lot of the popups for interactions that appeared in older versions of KW no longer appear which shows that OnikiKay has done some code cleanup there.

For anyone that does`nt know already, there are some settings in KW menu to adjust what notify popups appear.

Ā 

post-783403-0-45223600-1437597998_thumb.png

post-783403-0-37153800-1437598017_thumb.png

post-783403-0-72678600-1437598027_thumb.png

Ā Ā Ā 

Ā 

Okay I'm going to have my cake and eat it too.Ā  When the question was posed about the position with the lady being pushed against the wall, I assumed it was related to KW mod.Ā  So with that assumption, I named it as Lady666's position under "Teasing/Kissing".Ā  Tonight, my sims pulled a legacy on me (I don't have them loaded in KW mod so they pulled it out of AW) and did a position against the window I hadn't seen in a long time (because I stopped using AW).Ā  I recreated it using the AW mod and it is Whosthewhat's "Carry" position.Ā  So on KW if you swapactors, I'm right.Ā  Okay now with my cake I'm also eating crow since I was also wrong in regards to the use of which mod and position.Ā  Hopefully this will satisfy all.Ā  :)Ā  Told you, if I'm wrong I have no problems admitting it and when I'm right I love to hear it. :P

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

You can load Whosthewhat's into KW and they work fine, here it is in KW.

Ā 

Loading word is the same as in AW...WTWanimations.

Ā 

EDIT Btw, I`ve noticed a user called whosthewhat browsing these forums, so if that`s the original creator of WTWanimations then thanks for your anims, they look good in KW and AW, drop in and say hi :)

Ā 

post-783403-0-92718300-1437611329_thumb.png

Is there a way to stop the blue error messages that keep popping up? I click to delete or reset etc, but once it's there it keeps coming back.Ā 

Ā 

Resetting the sim the error is pointing out doesn't work either.

Ā 

Thank you if anyone can help

Is there a way to stop the blue error messages that keep popping up? I click to delete or reset etc, but once it's there it keeps coming back.Ā 

Ā 

Resetting the sim the error is pointing out doesn't work either.

Ā 

Thank you if anyone can help

Ā 

Is it the womb errorĀ  that looks like this?

Ā 

System.NullReferenceException: A null value was found where an object instance was required.

#0: 0x0005a callvirtĀ Ā  in Oniki.Gameplay.Oniki.Gameplay.Womb:UpdateFollicular (single) (3A1E4D20 [0.768] )

Ā 

I`m getting this error inĀ  KW v2.4, so are a few other users. In my game it will go away after clicking rest 15-20 times.

If it does`nt go away after that many resets you might have to start a new game, sorry.

Ā 

My advice to anyone starting a new game with KW 2.4 is play it for 1 sim week before turning KW on. When you start a new neighborhood the sims code can take upto 1 sim week to set it up properly.Ā 

Thank you Jolie Rouge for this info.Ā  The rapists in my game had totally disappeared and I was confused as to what happened.Ā  I had been playing in one town and it seemed to continuously freeze up (so I had adjusted the settings on overwatch for the homeless and vehicles) but it still kept freezing, I then moved my sim to another town and noticed my rapists had completelyĀ disappeared.Ā  After reading this, I adjusted the settings again this evening and the rapists are back.Ā  :)

Triplechecked this: Overwatch delete homeless set to false, clean vehicles true and gone is the rapist.....so, they are vehicles :D?

Ā 

Finished a test: travelling to University with OKW enabled. Went okay, short lag, no big thing.

Tested saving, OKW enabled, then loading. Long lag, University has lots of sims, they need to be checked by all the mods.

Saved with OKW disabled. The best one after loading, just wait some time, then enable OKW.

Last part: returning to Fleabottom, OKW enabled. NoĀ lag, only one sim living there. Instantbacktogame.

Ā 

So, travelling is okay,Ā when OKW is disabled.

Ā 

just don't use overwatch its a pain

Ā 

I can see where you`re coming from by saying that. It`s a mod that I`ve always been in 2 minds about, does it help curing lag?.....or does it create lag? That`s just me thinking out loud

I`ve read that nraas traffic might be better for cleaning up vehicles than overwatch, and stuck auto reset has to be turned off coz it`s way to sensitive for KW....sooo is it worth having?

Ā 

just don't use overwatch its a pain

Ā 

I can see where you`re coming from by saying that. It`s a mod that I`ve always been in 2 minds about, does it help curing lag?.....or does it create lag? That`s just me thinking out loud

I`ve read that nraas traffic might be better for cleaning up vehicles than overwatch, and stuck auto reset has to be turned off coz it`s way to sensitive for KW....sooo is it worth having?

Ā 

Ā 

if you clean up vehicles you will get rid of all your rapist's

Has anyone noticed for pregnant sims that thereĀ are only two options for solo woohoo if you have Masters animations and Amra Animations?Ā  Vandella went to solo woohoo on the bed (she's preggers) and I only had two options.Ā  One was Amra72's solo and one was Master's solo.Ā  No dildo options.Ā  Am I missing something here (other than animations)?Ā  I'll have to try it again after the baby arrives but wondered.Ā  Hmmm, strange things are afoot in simland.Ā 

Has anyone noticed for pregnant sims that thereĀ are only two options for solo woohoo if you have Masters animations and Amra Animations?Ā  Vandella went to solo woohoo on the bed (she's preggers) and I only had two options.Ā  One was Amra72's solo and one was Master's solo.Ā  No dildo options.Ā  Am I missing something here (other than animations)?Ā  I'll have to try it again after the baby arrives but wondered.Ā  Hmmm, strange things are afoot in simland.Ā 

Ā 

There`s nothing in the animation xml`s that restricts pregnant sims. Are`nt there restrictions on pregnant sims being naked in vanilla sims3?

Only thing I can think of is whetherĀ  naked flags might be causing it. But why that would stop animations showing in the menu I don`t know.

Ā 

<NakedFlags>UpperBody</NakedFlags>

<NakedFlags>LowerBody</NakedFlags>

<NakedFlags>FullBody</NakedFlags>

Ā 

That could be a question for OnikiKay, if you use your special powers I`m sure you`ll get an answer :D

Ā 

EDIT....some screenies...pic 1 menu for non preg female doublebed

Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā  pic 2 menu for non preg female single bed

post-783403-0-49982600-1437900770_thumb.png

post-783403-0-65932500-1437900777_thumb.png

Ā 

Ā 

There`s nothing in the animation xml`s that restricts pregnant sims. Are`nt there restrictions on pregnant sims being naked in vanilla sims3?

Only thing I can think of is whetherĀ  naked flags might be causing it. But why that would stop animations showing in the menu I don`t know.

Ā 

<NakedFlags>UpperBody</NakedFlags>

<NakedFlags>LowerBody</NakedFlags>

<NakedFlags>FullBody</NakedFlags>

Ā 

That could be a question for OnikiKay, if you use your special powers I`m sure you`ll get an answer :D

Ā 

EDIT....some screenies...pic 1 menu for non preg female doublebed

Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā  pic 2 menu for non preg female single bed

Ā 

Ā 

Well it turns out it's not just pregnant sims.Ā  I seem to have lost Amra's dildo anims for the solo woohoo on bed.Ā  Not sure how since I didn't remove them and I've been playing the same game.Ā  Vandella just had her baby (it's a little vamp girl) so I checked it real quick and nothing was there other than the two prior.Ā  Thanks for taking time to check though :)

Archived