Which is the best for penetration?

ForgottenOne

If I have understood things correctly, there are several mods which offer better looking penetration and collision detection. I've come across:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/45251-clams-of-skyrim-project-by-scivirus/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43159-sevenbase-hdt-vagina/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27122-working-vagina-hdt-collisions-hair-physics-now-with-belly-support/

Which is "best"?

• 2 weeks later...

Seeing as it takes about 20 to 30 seconds to install any of the above, about a minute to set up any relevant position in decent lighting, you should probably be doing it yourself.

You're not asking what's "best", you're asking someone to randomly get your fetish.

Seeing as havok is directly impacted by framerate and threaded resolution speed, it's not going to look the same on your machine anyway unless your hardware is identical to whomever posted animations.

You're not asking what's "best", you're asking someone to randomly get your fetish.

Heheh, yeah. Although, I wouldn't call decent penetration a fetish. I mean, come on, penises phasing through solid matter kills it entirely! 

In all honesty, I don't even have Skyrim installed yet. I've been on something of an Elder Scrolls marathon for the past two months, but I got a little sidetracked on the way to Morrowind.

Alright, point taken. I won't go on about realistic penetration previews if it bothers everyone so much.

Anyways if u wanna sex game try some of illusion company games:P

Oh, I have. Some of them are pretty decent actually. However, I need some action as well. As the great David Cronenberg once said, "Sex and violence have always gone very well together. It's like bacon and eggs."

Clams project is CBBE afaik.

Unified UNP using the UUNP Special preset would probably be best for you.

the best collisions and realistic opening etc

I agree with these two posts, or go with the 7Base vagina. I'm currently using the UUNP Special preset and I've got to say it looks pretty nice, the opening does in fact look more convincing than COS. I was reluctant to make the switch at first but now that I have, I regret nothing.

Well.. almost nothing. One down side I have seemed to have noticed with the UUNP body is that the pussy seems to behave poorly with SOS so... that might be something to keep in mind. It seems to work best with the Rud4k body that ships with SexLab however, which is kind of unfortunate; not sure why.

I agree with these two posts, or go with the 7Base vagina. I'm currently using the UUNP Special preset and I've got to say it looks pretty nice, the opening does in fact look more convincing than COS. I was reluctant to make the switch at first but now that I have, I regret nothing.

Well.. almost nothing. One down side I have seemed to have noticed with the UUNP body is that the pussy seems to behave poorly with SOS so... that might be something to keep in mind. It seems to work best with the Rud4k body that ships with SexLab however, which is kind of unfortunate; not sure why.

Update to Bodyslide v2.7c which was released a few days back, re-generate the bodies and use the xml's that come with 2.7c.

Massive improvements in movement and collision detection with that version. I used to use a hacked up version of Daie's xml's but even they pale in comparison.

Update to Bodyslide v2.7c which was released a few days back, re-generate the bodies and use the xml's that come with 2.7c.

Massive improvements in movement and collision detection with that version. I used to use a hacked up version of Daie's xml's but even they pale in comparison.

That's the version I'm using.. must be something else, maybe I'm using the wrong XMLs, I'll try that.

That's the version I'm using.. must be something else, maybe I'm using the wrong XMLs, I'll try that.

No, no matter what I try SOS and the UUNP body refuse to play nicely together. I have installed SOS correctly, I followed the directions I found on the SOS thread exactly (unless I'm missing something that wasn't mentioned) and I'm still getting issues. The vag won't respond properly, it only opens part way, if at all. I've also noticed the schlongs are always massive (girth wise and length wise), no matter what I do with the sliders in the MCM menu, which probably doesn't help, and i have gotten this annoying bug where all male NPCs wear underwear during scenes twice.

I gouess I could go back to SOS Lite (not that it would make much difference), but at that point I might as well just go back to the default body that ships with SexLab and uninstall SOS all togeather.

I'm aiming for something like this http://gfycat.com/BlindInexperiencedDegusbut instead I'm getting results that don't look anything like that, at least not with SOS.

That gif is exactly what I get in my game, all I have installed is SOS with some very minor edits to the skeleton, and female UUNP bodies (UNP Skinny preset) generated by bodyslide.

I also use the HDT SMP for the male scrotum.

It sounds like you've got an issue with SOS somewhere if you have too much girth regardless of slider settings.  The 'double underwear' thing you mention also sounds like an error somewhere.

I know the underwear issue is nothing new, other people have made posts about it in the past and the best solution I could find is to reinstal SOS from a clean save, which I did both times. I have no idea what might be causeing the girth issue though.

What were those edits to the skeleton you mentioned?

Archived