Hmm. I guess I'll just download the last SCR version first then post screenshots of the fnvedit if it still persists. I'll just read the thread some more in case someone reported it already.

I'm too lazy to add resources on things I'll never use in game. Meh...

If you dont install the resources, you will get the red exclamation points, only installing the base SCR without the other assets will cause the annoying errors, hope i helped! 

Hmm. I guess I'll just download the last SCR version first then post screenshots of the fnvedit if it still persists. I'll just read the thread some more in case someone reported it already.

If you know what is part of the mods you add and never will use the added resources then yes it should be safe not to add it. It is really for advanced users however. But it won't harm the game.

If you dont install the resources, you will get the red exclamation points, only installing the base SCR without the other assets will cause the annoying errors, hope i helped! 

Yeah, I know. I actually know how to make mods and is very lazy so I only installed what I use. Optimizing textures everytime is very... troublesome.

The Resources don't change very much. IN the past 2 years some have been removed but nothing changed enough that the original folders created using my Tutorial would need repair or recreation. The worst that happened in the beginning was a minor patch for Maternity files. That didn't even really needed to be added could be added as a patch afterwards.

I am telling you this because if you do create a folder and go through the effort to optimize the textures and such (advanced user stuff :)).. you likely won't have to do anything with it for a very, very long time. Likely you will have to work on each and every other mod in your list before you return to this again. Just wanted to bring that up. It would be there available for you if you ever did decide to use a mod or tryout something new in the Sexout / SCR universe.

I would go through and do that work at least once and get it up and running just for the convenience to have it available. I have a tutorial in my link for this for convenience. Takes really longer to download than to create. ;). for your purposes you don't need the FMOD creation process you know what to do with those files once they are created. ;).

Rule The World is not really a Sexout mod at it self but is a good support for enslavement and so is a good support to have sex with NPcs bacause it is easily extendable.

If you add it, please indicate it must be never merged and installed as higher as possible in the load order :)

I thinj Sexout Sexkey would permit to have sex with slaves, else use this add-on

What's UIO?

Use google and type in UIO Fallout New Vegas, should give you the link to the mod at the top.  A lot of mods work better with that mod, so try to make that one part of your basic install for NV when getting your User Interface mods.

Thanks.  That wasn't around last time I was messing with NV.  Does NVAC help?  I see it on Nexus and I had moderate crashing problems with modded NV back when I tried it last.

I like this compilation so far.  I wasted much time and frustration on the compilation somebody tried to make a few years ago, but this one is working for me. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Figure I've bring this up right now. But it seems i'm missing some textures and for certain things. Example as I turn in Sunny to the Powder Gangers, getting enslaved. They have their collars but somewhat I get a large big "!". Don't know if I need some extra mods to get this or not but certain places i've been at like the Legion have some large "!" and I think it's some collars. Not 100% sure though. Do I have to re-insall this mod and grab everything even the extra? Or something else?

Thank you i've fixed this issue. Guess I did missed some few try out requirements and what not. :)

Figure I've bring this up right now. But it seems i'm missing some textures and for certain things. Example as I turn in Sunny to the Powder Gangers, getting enslaved. They have their collars but somewhat I get a large big "!". Don't know if I need some extra mods to get this or not but certain places i've been at like the Legion have some large "!" and I think it's some collars. Not 100% sure though. Do I have to re-insall this mod and grab everything even the extra? Or something else?

If you only have my mod pack installed you should be fine, but , make sure you have the other mods requirements, all meshes and textures should be there. Try reinstalling and such, let me know thank you.

If you only have my mod pack installed you should be fine, but , make sure you have the other mods requirements, all meshes and textures should be there. Try reinstalling and such, let me know thank you.

You are missing some of the SCR requirements. I have a tutorial for you to gather them all up. I would advise you to create the entire pack. However you are likely missing Tryouts resources (datapack). 

There is no need to uninstall this pack. Even if it becomes outdated just install the new versions of the included mods over it and you should be fine. This provides a nice base to start your sexout experience with.

Hello,im new to the whole modding games thing and im trying to get the compilation to work on my computer and i believe i have everything id need for that, including FOMM, but mi actually haveing trouble getting the data aspect of the NG to work with FOMM. any assistance would be greatly appreciated

You need more detail than that. I believe most are like me and don't know what you are talking about as a problem when you mention the "data thing". If you are really new to the modding games thing then watch a few tutorials on FOMM and how to install mods and the like. Sexout installation and such is a basic install. You can also check the BruceWayne's Sexout Tutorial that has a link in my sig. It is a simple tutorials. Won't help the "data thing" but might help in understanding how to install the other things.

Hello,im new to the whole modding games thing and im trying to get the compilation to work on my computer and i believe i have everything id need for that, including FOMM, but mi actually haveing trouble getting the data aspect of the NG to work with FOMM. any assistance would be greatly appreciated

You need more detail than that. I believe most are like me and don't know what you are talking about as a problem when you mention the "data thing". If you are really new to the modding games thing then watch a few tutorials on FOMM and how to install mods and the like. Sexout installation and such is a basic install. You can also check the BruceWayne's Sexout Tutorial that has a link in my sig. It is a simple tutorials. Won't help the "data thing" but might help in understanding how to install the other things.

Im sorry for making that vague, it was the SexoutNG - Data 2 for the mods, it keeps saying something bad seems to have happened when i try to use FOMM on it and ill check out those videos thank you for them.

Im sorry for making that vague, it was the SexoutNG - Data 2 for the mods, it keeps saying something bad seems to have happened when i try to use FOMM on it and ill check out those videos thank you for them.

So i figured out my problem, i didn't have the script extender in the right place for it to work, but now i have another problem in that the animations don't work properly. They lose the clothes but then the models just end up in each other still as a statue. any advice?

• 6 months later...

So i just started playing sexout for ttw. How far are these mods compatible to it? I already have sexoutng and scr and i know that if a mod is location based i have to go to new vegas to find them but besides that i was wondering if some of these mods changes something that ttw relies. Anyway thanks for any replies. Btw ritualclarity i'm still thinking of a way to add cannibalism from the start for skyrim. i hope you still remember me :D (i'm the dude with the f