Thank you guys for your help. It appears that I was succesful in the drag and drop method. at least as far as I have tested it so far. There are a few minnor gliches but I imagine there are normaly anyways (nothing major). Im still very new to the hole game moding experience. and your comments really helped.

allthough my FOMM stopped working and i was unable to get it working again. something about error code 740 and needing to be elevated. i disabled UAC in the bios and tried reinstalling FOMM but it still wont start with or without using run as addmin. If you guys have any suggestions i would appreciate them. Right now im stuck using NMM and doing things the old way.

One more question. are most of the sexout mods compatible with each other ar do the conflict with each other?

Thanks again guys.

allthough my FOMM stopped working and i was unable to get it working again. something about error code 740 and needing to be elevated. i disabled UAC in the bios and tried reinstalling FOMM but it still wont start with or without using run as addmin. If you guys have any suggestions i would appreciate them. Right now im stuck using NMM and doing things the old way.

You started installing mods using FOMM as an administrator. YOu will need to continue using FOMM as an administrator I believe.

Try this

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/29379-fixing-a-messed-up-fonvfo3-install-the-right-way/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17895-fomm-custom-build-0141113/ (There is instructions to fix permissions towards the top. )

If still having problems post there or create a new thread for that assistance. You need to use mod managers. AS it is now you will have to nuke your install if something goes wrong to fix it since you are manually installing mods. ;).

One more question. are most of the sexout mods compatible with each other ar do the conflict with each other?

For the most part because they use the same framework. However mods that access the same locations or NPCs might glitch or have problems unless someone makes a patch. If in doubt and you believe it might be a glitch between two mods.. post a question on those threads and ask for further clarification. You have likely a greater problem with a mod becomeing obsolete and not functional with the newest frameworks as they come out. (For example Tryout Hard Prison time, Sexout Breeder (not to be confused with Fertile Breeder which is currently supported) and Tryout Kennel etc)

Give him a chance. He just started :D..

I do agree it might be nice to have something to identify the compilation so that the users can see if they are getting out of "date" .. I suggest having a Date instead of a version number. A date would be easy and wouldn't confuse some of the users thinking it was a different modded game or the versions inside the mods.. Yes most of us know the difference and why however I am constantly amazed by some of the post here ;). lol. I have to laugh because I was one of those.. :P

Also it might be time for a fresh update. I believe there are some major changes for SCR and Pregnancy that is / has been rolled out. For those using this compilation.. don't worry you should be able to install those updates right over this when needed.

This also needs a date added to the download filename and this thread as it will get confusing later when people are asking how old is V1? Or if the person compiling it leaves and people are still using this a years later wrecking their game.

Thank you, a very nice compilation, but as with all good things there's allways something to wish for......... I wish for version numbers of the used mods.

He was listening..

He gave the version numbers for the mods used and the date the new compilation was made.

Epic wins all around :D

thank you, I had to get new computer over weekend, mine got stolen, so I have to reinstall all my game and mods, this will make things far simpler and faster,

god bless your unholy soul, cause come on I don't think any of us could get into heaven without either major payoff, major blackmail, or make everyone else look worst then we are lol.

but god bless you anyway  now I just wish someone did the same with the skyrim mods,

Can someone more experienced answer the following questions please?

1. I am missing some texture or meshes.

e.g  medical scanner plugin has pipboy os error file not found.  prenatal vitamins item also has this error.

2. Do I need sexout drugging installed?

thanks in advance.

Did you do the normal procedures? (Archive Invalidate and start a new game, also do you have all the requirements. Since you should have all the files needed in the pack. And no you dont need drugging)

Whenever you get the PipOS error while looking at things in the PipBoy, all that means is that the particular item you're looking at doesn't have an icon. It's the equivalent of the grey silhouette on a white background for forum members who haven't chosen an avatar. 

thank you, I had to get new computer over weekend, mine got stolen, so I have to reinstall all my game and mods, this will make things far simpler and faster,

god bless your unholy soul, cause come on I don't think any of us could get into heaven without either major payoff, major blackmail, or make everyone else look worst then we are lol.

but god bless you anyway  now I just wish someone did the same with the skyrim mods,

I doubt hell is that bad, probably has way more interesting people than heaven.

Can someone more experienced answer the following questions please?

1. I am missing some texture or meshes.

e.g  medical scanner plugin has pipboy os error file not found.  prenatal vitamins item also has this error.

2. Do I need sexout drugging installed?

thanks in advance.

Did you do the normal procedures? (Archive Invalidate and start a new game, also do you have all the requirements. Since you should have all the files needed in the pack. And no you dont need drugging)

I am using Mod Organizer, I believe  Archive invalidate is automatically managed.. at least I hope.

I started a new game after updating to version two.

if this is not too much to ask, can someone points out which file draws the medical scanner plugin image in the pipboy.  this way i can trace to see if I do have the file.

I think I have everything installed, but obviously there is something wrong with my setup.

Nope you have to click on it when creating a profile. Same as with the saves unless you want them pilled up into your regular game save folder.

As Halstrom stated on the other thread. You broke something when you installed the mod. I am not sure but believe the medical scanner is part of SCR itself. You can't really mess it up if you instlled the files correctly. Remove those files and reinstall them again.

• 2 weeks later...

big thanks for this, just got fallout3 from sale and testing out ttw. All seems to work smoothly :D

Shadow is doing a great job. I have download most of his versions and looked them over pretty closely. I have to say the downloads are very neat and to the point. I believe he is only going to add to the goodness going forward ;).

Isn't it great that we belong to a modding community where the authors are kind enough to allow such compilations to be created :D..

If using TTW check out Anatriax's new Tutorial for TTW. It looks pretty good. She is currently testing and working out the bugs but I like many of the things she is doing there. Might be a nice TTW  to start using this Compilation with.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/50327-anatriaxs-guide-to-tale-of-two-wastelands/?do=findComment&comment=1261120

Really good job, many thanks to you !! It saved my time as I used 4 hours to install only the sexout common ressources two days ago :) and this pack helped me alot to add other.

Everything is working well for me even I haven't used all the features of all mods installed, but I can share my FOMM index for information, this package is working with all the mods I installed for the moment.

So, FYI, is attached my list of mods working together with this package.

If I can ask for something for the future users, a pack containing all the SCR files with easy installation will be also a great help :)

Thanks again for this awesome work !

post-304446-0-51611200-1438876057_thumb.png

post-304446-0-44738700-1438876068_thumb.png

post-304446-0-15929200-1438876071_thumb.png

Really good job, many thanks to you !! It saved my time as I used 4 hours to install only the sexout common ressources two days ago :) and this pack helped me alot to add other.

Everything is working well for me even I haven't used all the features of all mods installed, but I can share my FOMM index for information, this package is working with all the mods I installed for the moment.

So, FYI, is attached my list of mods working together with this package.

If I can ask for something for the future users, a pack containing all the SCR files with easy installation will be also a great help :)

Thanks again for this awesome work !

The assets for SCR cannot be compiled as many of those are from Nexus and are there isn't permission to pack them into an SCR Resources folder. However IN my sig I have  tutorial that can cover most of those to be sure you have one. You only really need to make it once and use it going forward. The same install /creation from a few years ago will still work even with some of the assets being removed. ;).

However there might be a solution for you at least for the Lovers Lab resources. I believe they are all packed here

http://www.loverslab.com/files/go/18e89aa068f837aa9ac9f11f0fed9305/sexout-common-resources-scr-stable-version-201507151

Under the LoverLab SCR Resources.7z torrent. You would have to have a torrent manager for it to work but it is a short cut. AS for what should be covered all LL assets as far as I know re there.

An added note. There are some new betas for SCR, SexoutNB and even pregnancy. Just install them over the compilation until updates can be made to this. They just change just too fast for anyone to keep up

Hope that helps answer that and any questions related to upgrades.

However there might be a solution for you at least for the Lovers Lab resources. I believe they are all packed here

http://www.loverslab.com/files/go/18e89aa068f837aa9ac9f11f0fed9305/sexout-common-resources-scr-stable-version-201507151

Under the LoverLab SCR Resources.7z torrent. You would have to have a torrent manager for it to work but it is a short cut. AS for what should be covered all LL assets as far as I know re there.

Thank you :) but seems there is an error with the link, it redirect me to an error page

Thank you :) but seems there is an error with the link, it redirect me to an error page

Shouldn't it works for me.. Anyway just go to the SCR page and downloads and look for the Torrent link. Get the torrent and download the package.

Shouldn't it works for me.. Anyway just go to the SCR page and downloads and look for the Torrent link. Get the torrent and download the package.

Thanks, I installed it, and it works fine!

best !

You still need the Nexus assets to download and install ;). Keep that in mind when something comes up missing. Don't worry triangles and floating heads don't hurt the game.

@ShadowThief

I used your compilation pack for the SCR and others. I commend your choice of mods.

Anyways, I installed Sexout Store too, and found that the Arena Swimsuits don't have the textures attached to them (opened up the SCR esm on fnvedit, the textures aren't linked at all) so I was wondering if it's unique to your compilation or is it a SCR problem? I posted here first in case the main thread already fixed that.

Yes I installed the swimsuits pack, yes I confirmed that the meshes are at the same location as what the SCR esm points at, and no, the textures aren't linked on the esm itself.

@ShadowThief

I used your compilation pack for the SCR and others. I commend your choice of mods.

Anyways, I installed Sexout Store too, and found that the Arena Swimsuits don't have the textures attached to them (opened up the SCR esm on fnvedit, the textures aren't linked at all) so I was wondering if it's unique to your compilation or is it a SCR problem? I posted here first in case the main thread already fixed that.

Yes I installed the swimsuits pack, yes I confirmed that the meshes are at the same location as what the SCR esm points at, and no, the textures aren't linked on the esm itself.

Never added the resources to support sexout store, but sounds like your doing everything right, did you disable the esp? 

I would try to download all the assets and see if i still have the missing texture files. (Under the "Assets used in SCR you really should install before reporting red diamonds, and invisible bodies and other stuff not showing:" 

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/33-sexout-common-resources-stable-version-scr/

I mean other then that, you should post for help on the SCR thread.  :cool:

Hmm. I guess I'll just download the last SCR version first then post screenshots of the fnvedit if it still persists. I'll just read the thread some more in case someone reported it already.

I'm too lazy to add resources on things I'll never use in game. Meh...