Need some help with HDT High Heel System

Jordick

As the title says, I could use some help for how to apply the High Heel effect for boots. I'm total newbie when it comes to this stuff, but I'm pretty sure that it has to be done in Creation Kit, but I haven't been figure it out yet.

I'm aware that there is tutorial for this at the Nexus mod page, at the d:for modder -section,  but that doesn't make much sense to me, because apparently the pictures in there have been removed. I've been trying to google around for another tutorial, but so far I haven't found one yet.

So I'm hoping that someone here would provide me with decent tutorial to how to apply the HDT High Heel effect to boots. 

Thanks !

Okay, so I took a closer look to the HDT HHS tutorial mentioned earlier, and I actually managed to make some progress. The spells and scripts were correctly added to the boots like shown in the tutorial. But when I tested the boots in-game afterwards, there was no difference. Later on I rechecked the plugin with Creation Kit, and noticed that the saved plugin didn't have HDT HHS.esm listed in the "Master Parent" -list.

"Add hdtHighHeel.esm as the master file of your .esp file contains the high heel shoes."   (direct copy-paste from the tutorial)

How exactly you're supposed to do that?

I figured it out when I created a new plugin from the scratch (didn't use active files), but is there a way to include that .esm to the active plugin (since I don't want to rebuild the whole damn plugin from the scratch).

I've trying to figure this out for some time now, but with no luck. And like I mentioned earlier, I'm a total newbie when it comes to Creation Kit.

I haven't found any helpful tutorials concerning this matter either.

"Add hdtHighHeel.esm as the master file of your .esp file contains the high heel shoes."   (direct copy-paste from the tutorial)

How exactly you're supposed to do that?

I figured it out when I created a new plugin from the scratch (didn't use active files), but is there a way to include that .esm to the active plugin (since I don't want to rebuild the whole damn plugin from the scratch).

I've trying to figure this out for some time now, but with no luck. And like I mentioned earlier, I'm a total newbie when it comes to Creation Kit.

I haven't found any helpful tutorials concerning this matter either.

I'm not an expert either, but would it be possible to create a new plugin with hdtHighHeel.esm as a master and then merge it with the existing plug in?

http://wiki.step-project.com/Guide:Merging_Pluginsseems like a place to start.

1.First load your mod, plus HDThighheel.esm and the required mods for yours, and set as active file your mod

u3DzOfd.jpg

2.Create an spell, add a new one, set the name and id you want, 

-Add new effect to the spell, and set the height, change the type of the spell, and check the boxes

Msgwmbq.jpg

3. Add a script to your shoes, or item you want to add the HH spell / effect

search for hdthighheelshoes, add it, and edit it through properties, and edit the spell, and select your custom spell that you created before.

ydKM2DX.jpg

Sorry for the size of the pics i dont know where is the spoiler

Archived