[REQ]Loli followers

sirdaecon

• 3 weeks later...

I would love if someone made a couple of them if we can't have them as replacers for the normal kids around Skyrim. :)

I tried making one in ck and for some reason I always get CTD >.<

I'm just into making one and it's working. I tought Babbette was an follower so when my wip is finishes i'll let you know.

If you don't know what i'm talking about, i'm talking about Loli Children of Skyrim. (replacer of the original)

setting the voice to femalechild in the ck breaks the follower option

but depending on the loli mod you are using

you can click on the npc in console and use

setrace command

NOTE: works just fine on default Skyrim NPC's

but on any custom NPC the NPC will loose her head

ok so

for jiitek's loli mod the race name is OraezeRace. so use

setrace OraezeRace

for Kalell's mod its 00KawaiiRace so use

setrace 00KawaiiRace

First of all if you don't already have it you'll need Apachii Sky Hair. You can download it here:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=10168

She uses the Kawaii race. She is a permanent follower. She can't be hired or dismissed. After you load up a game she should show up fairly quickly, but if she doesn't try waiting a few hours.

She will respond if you talk to her but you can't enter into dialog with her, nor can you give her new equipment or have her carry unwanted items for you. I tried to make her act like a normal follower but couldn't figure it out, but I think this will work pretty well. She will fight anything that attacks you just like a normal follower.

I think that's it. This was really an experiment that I put together rather quickly so there may be things I missed. If you have any issues please let me know. Here's the link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?qkl7hq421jn0gvt

I have Lydia and Ysolda in a alt savegame (one as kawaii, one as Oraeze)

have not seen any troubles yet, though im only lvl 20

im over 400 hrs of play time

9 or 10 save games and none of them are over lvl 30

i cant finish the game for playing with all the different mods :)

• 7 months later...

Archived