TTW and breast physics

Arcturus7777

type 3m bnb, it will work with type 3m armors, but not with Fallout 3's type 3. Idk if there's a good type 3 bnb, I've yet to find one.

However, if you follow the directions given on TTW's website for using armor/body replacers, many of the NV armors overwrite the FO3 armors, and become t3m, not t3. You just install the t3 bodies to make sure that all armors don't have the standard vanilla body.

Guest endgameaddiction

There shouldn't be a problem using BNB and TTW. I would hope not. As long as you have the compatibility skeleton by astymma and a bnb supported body replacer you should be fine. it works all the same for Fallout 3 and New Vegas. I can't imagine why it wouldn't work. Then again my radios for NV and the DC do not work with TTW. TTW can be unpredictable.

There shouldn't be a problem using BNB and TTW. I would hope not. As long as you have the compatibility skeleton by astymma and a bnb supported body replacer you should be fine. it works all the same for Fallout 3 and New Vegas. I can't imagine why it wouldn't work. Then again my radios for NV and the DC do not work with TTW. TTW can be unpredictable.

I use BNB in TTW. It works fine with armors that have BNB enabled. I've just been having problems finding a set of FO3 armors that are BNB enabled that I like. Exnem's armors are nice, but good god those boobs are huge, and Type3M's boobs aren't, so it's like... my character has a boob job, but only in certain armors. 

Which is just weird, so I go with regular Type3 armors, and just imagine that they're so constraining that my tits don't move. LOL

I use BNB in TTW. It works fine with armors that have BNB enabled. I've just been having problems finding a set of FO3 armors that are BNB enabled that I like. Exnem's armors are nice, but good god those boobs are huge, and Type3M's boobs aren't, so it's like... my character has a boob job, but only in certain armors. 

Which is just weird, so I go with regular Type3 armors, and just imagine that they're so constraining that my tits don't move. LOL

I tried BNB, but did not see any bounce.  What exactly do you have installed. just the skeleton recommended here for sexoutng, and the BNB body mod?

For the BNB, FOMM said the update had no script, so I did not install it or the BNB armor yet.

if you get the BNB armor in fnv, and find its ID, couldn't use the console to get it to TTW while still in the capital wasteland?

Guest endgameaddiction

If it's regarding sexout, they may have a different method of doing things, I don't know. But normally any BNB supported body replacer and the compatible skeleton will do the trick. You need BNB armor for that to work as well, otherwise either one won't give the bounce if you just have the compatibility skeleton with no BNB type body replacer. Make sure you installed the right body replacer if it's one that has both non BNB and BNB versions. As long as you have the compatibility skeleton installed you won't notice any bounce if it's not BNB supported, If that's not the case, maybe try a variety of BNB body replacers and see if the issue is that specific one.

Is there a way to get breast bounce working in TTW?

I'd say in the same way you would do in NV and in FO3: a compatible skeleton, a set of animations and a set of BnB armor replacers

since more than a person seems to have skipped it. Thaumx BnB package has them, they're all those .kf files under "character"

Is there a way to get breast bounce working in TTW?

I'd say in the same way you would do in NV and in FO3: a compatible skeleton, a set of animations and a set of BnB armor replacers

since more than a person seems to have skipped it. Thaumx BnB package has them, they're all those .kf files under "character"

Right. We didn't miss that, infact the mod was mentioned. 

We're more talking about BNB compatible armors. If you know of a set that works well with FO3 or the FO3 portion of TTW, that would be awesome.

But OP can't make things bounce, so maybe it's not so obvious. CTRL+F - look for "animation" in the whole page.

I tried BNB, but did not see any bounce

It wouldn't be the first time that someone installs a mod and skips some files because they're replacing something else. Thaunx's mod is pretty big and it's made by all these 3 categories, it's good that people understand that all these 3 categories are necessary. The lack of one of them is the only reason why you don't see bouncing in game, so the only thing to do to solve a problem is checking how the mod was installed, if all the files are in the right place, I guess listing extra BnB armors won't help solving his problems.

Then if you want armors, every armor can be ported back and forth from NV to FO3, the assets are weighted in the same way. Since TTW shares the same resources of both the games, you will be able to use any package you find in both the games. Every "Type" armor shares the same UV map, so you won't have texture issues.

For some extra armors, you can check the Wasteland Collection and Paradise Island here on LL, I've seen many of them were weighted for BnB. On Nexus everything under "Bounc" or "BnB". Kozz did separated parts and a nice script to try them in game, if you're into these kinds of outfits.

OK, I got bouncing natural breasts working with TTW.  

From nexus on FNV area you need The Bouncing natural breasts mod.  Search for NATURAL in file name.  There are three files.

The body file

the armor file

and the update file(there are two update files, use only the one with the word FIXED in the description.

From the nexus Fallout 3 area

Search for NATURAL in the mod name.

There are two BNB mods listed, one is newer.  I downloaded both. The extracted both to desktop.  Create a new folder called whatever, mine was BNB body and armor fallout 3

Copy only the meshes and textures from the extracted folder to the new folder.  make sure to check all the sub folders.  I did the one from the oldest mod first then let the new one overwrite.

Compact the new folder that has the meshes and textures, but no esp's  or anything else.

Use Fomm to install the mods in this order.

Compatiblity skeleton ( the bnb one sexout recommends)

BNB body and armors fallout 3 (the file you just created)

BNB body NV version

BNB armor NV version

BNB update NV Version

Let each OVERWRITE all as you go

Here is Miranda in Fallout 3, wearing vault 101 guard armor.  I think the Overseer must be a perv.

post-448270-0-69870700-1434081708_thumb.png

post-448270-0-62918800-1434081735_thumb.png

Guest endgameaddiction

Yeah, I forgot about the extra files. Simply because i never enjoyed most of New Vegas's animations and why I avoid BNB. I only use the compatibility skeleton with a non BNB, but main for meshes like amra's equipable penis that requires the skeleton.

Archived