[Req] New Face Sliders?....also New Hands?....and maybe something for the bush?.

lefty

With all the good body mods out i find it annoying as hell that the females have man hands and there faces no matter what you try look pretty meh do to the stock eyes,lips,eye brows, nose, and jaw. for the nose i would like to see some with a nose ring or something that you dont have to wear, same for lips and eye brows also for lips it would be pretty cool to have the tongue sticking out. as for the jaw the lack of shape[all i ever get is flat to point] i would love to see someone open it up and maybe add a beard for females cause you know it would be funny, also for women have there bush color match there hair color or better put make the carpet and drapes match, and for the males make there body hair match, also for the males make a body hair slider that could make the males look like bigfoot.

so with all that being said will someone with ck exp and time to kill make atleast some of these cause as it sits the stock face parts and man hands on women is really a downer, the only things i can think of that would be the hardest part is to do this for the different body types out there but all im hoping for is unp, cbbe, and juggs [aka CHSBHC] and for the different faces to not have a head liter in color than the body.

Sadly, there are no "extra Slider" mods at all. All the mods that deal with the Player race menu add to existing sliders, instead of adding new sliders. I mentioned something similar with the "new slider for breast size" request the other day.

Anyone have ideas on how to go about adding sliders?

I expect you'll need to use Scaleform. That's basically flash, but linked into the game to do UI stuff. The menus and inventories work like that, and it's how SkyUI works.

Someone did upload the fla files for the vanilla UI, so you could dig through them and see if you can find the race menu sliders in there. If you can, you might be able to add in a new one.

You might need to expand the SKSE plugin that SkyUI uses though, but I'm not sure about that.

Asking the SkyUI authors might be a good place to start, in fact. They can almost certainly give you better advice than I can.

I have to wonder if you are trolling' date=' you complain about man hands on women then say you want beards for women.

And... lips with tongue sticking out... what?

[/quote']

the beards for women was a joke the man hands wherent and the tongue thing would be for cats and the lizards

yup,that already been done...some pictures I have posted are done that way,hell I suppose it is even possible to do whole race like that if needed...

and I am sure most of the modelers that s have done said ring can have it done too if you ask for it on said modelers thread

Archived