SexoutNG Anim management - MCM picker

Guest tomm434

Problem: Sexout Anim Mgt. does not list most animations in MCM using Mod Organizer.  A single page is displayed showing one (pregnancy) animation.  Animations play very well and can be blocked or unblocked during play using hot keys.

MCM Listing : Anim management v.5
Sub Head     : 0 - 1
Page Title     : Animations for Pregnancy
Single entry  : Anim#1::Birthing By Beck

---------------------------------------------------------

Mod Organizer Load Order:

FalloutNV.esm   (last patch)
Sexout.esm    2.10.96
SexoutSlavery.esm   2.10.96
SexoutCommonResources.esm   2016-07-13
MojaveDelight.esp   1.0
SexoutPoSNew.esp   2.10.96
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp    v.1.5
SexoutAnimManagement.esp    v.5

--------------------------------------------------------

Script Plugins/Handlers, by Priority:

NVSE  v.0.5.0.2
 NVSE Extender   v.16.0
 Lutana's NVSE Plugin    v.16.2
 JIP NVSE Plugin   v.32.10
 NVAC - New Vegas Anti-Crash   v.7.4.0.0
 NVSR - New Vegas Stutter Remover    v.4.1.31
 UIO - User Interface Organizer    v.1.31

-------------------------------------------------------

Not sure what I'm missing here...

Any suggestions you guys might have would be greatly appreciated.

• 7 years later...

For those who don't know, you can display the anims of the various plugins (Sexout.esm", “Sexout-Amra.esp”, “ZAZ”, “Pregnancy”) by using the arrow keys. It was written on the main page, but I never noticed it because version 6 isn't downloadable from this thread (I came across it while analysing the code).

Once you are in the MCM Menu, you can use the keys below to run the following features:

On 6/3/2015 at 10:10 AM, Guest tomm434 said:

Use Arrow keys inside MCM menu

Left and right to switch between avaiable plugins
Up to see list of blocked anims for current plugin

"Q" to store all animation in block list to .ini file-----------------Lutana plugin needed
"W" - to restore all animations in block list from .ini file--------Lutana plugin needed

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Let's know there are now a version 7 beta1 where you can also see which type of actor might be involved in the animation (Male, Female, Centaur, Dog, Deathclaw etc).

Screen-Shot7.png

Actors: 'MM' 'MF' are Sexout notations, there are 51 in all (if I've counted correctly).

Except in special cases, the first letter indicates the gender of actorA, the second letter the gender of actorB and the 3rd letter the gender of actorC.

In the example above, animation #616 from sexout.esm can therefore be used with :
actorA Male
actorB Male or Female  

As we were talking about functionality earlier... let's know version 7 beta1 offers an interesting feature:
The ability to test an animation using the right mouse click.

I hope that this will enable people who have problems with animations to carry out quick and easy tests from now on.
It might also allow people to share their various problems (positioning, for example), and if they're common, someone might look into updating sexout.

SexoutAnimManagement_v7beta1.zip

Edited by Machiavelique