Vtoy Suit causing invisible head and legs

rawr22

During the first scene with Michelle, the fist kissing animation is fine, and I've had no problems up to this point, but when the second animation kicks in my character loses her head and legs and is just a floating torso.

I used 'enableplayercontrols' to see what was causing the issue and it's the equipped 'Vtoy Suit'. Unequipping brings my body back in the inventory menu but unsurprisingly crashes the game.

Michelle's character is unaffected.

I'm confused because all other scenes up to now have been fine. Am I missing a file? Downloaded via torrent.

Also FYI this is incompatible with Toggle Shield and Quiver as it causes the config menu to pop up constantly during each scene. Not a problem for me though as I've just disable that for now.

You need the last patch on the Nexus too but it shouldn't affect that part.

For the sake of it, reload just before, do a "showracemenu" in the console and swap to vanilla race, see if it changes anything. If not, look at the mods that update your character appearance and/or special clothes and weapon.

Vtoysuit is only a tool to force unequip you char.

Yes it's nothing to do with Vtoysuit as that is also equipped in the first part of the scene. I am playing a vanilla race (also tried changing it anyway as you suggested), and disabling all appearance mods has no effect (other than making me look hideous). It's strange, everything is fine then when the animation changes half my body is missing. It happens during Michelle's 'transformation'.

If I figure it out I'll let you know what it was for future reference.

Thanks for taking the time to answer.

Edit: So I deactivated every single minor mod I had and it was fine. Reactivated a few at a a time... Reactivated them all and it was fine... No idea what caused the issue but it's sorted itself out.

Archived