I always adore when people add slavetats packs! Thank you! Though having a second version with each one saying 'free' on prices would be nice. I use pet collar, and my girl just tends to whoever needs it nowadays. Thank you for posting your hard work! =D

Great job! But I don't like this font, I think handwriting is best.

Thanks.  I used  the same font as the books in Skyrim and for the fancier ones I used a medieval font.  Keeps them as possible in Skyrim.  The handwritten notes in Skyrim have another font that I looked at but did not like.  I did consider it though the scrawls tattoos are nice if your looking for alternatives.

Very nice. What sperm texture replacer do you use?

Thanks.  I use SexLab Sperm Replacer 3dm forum version http://www.loverslab.com/topic/32080-sexlab-sperm-replacer-3dm-forum-version/

I think it is the best one around right now since layering does not seem possible.  I debated not having it on, it turns some people off, but then I had to do multiple takes left it on and well things happened :)

How did you avoid clipping/bending issues on belly area? Like, on "Double the pleasure?" When I tried making my own, it turned out... quite ugly. Might be the body mod difference, (I use 7base, not sure about yours.) but if you have any know-hows on that matter, please share me some tips. Thanks.

How did you avoid clipping/bending issues on belly area? Like, on "Double the pleasure?" When I tried making my own, it turned out... quite ugly. Might be the body mod difference, (I use 7base, not sure about yours.) but if you have any know-hows on that matter, please share me some tips. Thanks.

I would guess its the body type since I have not seen any issues.  I run Fill'er up things tend to expand but I dont see clipping on the tattoo.  I did use the CBBE HDT CT77 body in bodyslide works nice.  Today I run this very similar body and stick closely to the old MakBody settings in BodySlide

http://www.loverslab...-belly-support/- Only issue I have is when you 1st enter a new area sometimes the belly might need to settle down

Then for outfits I like the HDT Body ones here:

http://www.loverslab...lothes-list-v2/

Plenty of belly support.  My animations line up very well these days.  Set the actors height to change to be the same in Sexlab and use flat ground.

v1.1 is up I added some new dragon rider tattoos and one dragonwhore.  I plan to add some more apropos comments eventually.  Apropos is a great mod if people have not tried it.  I changed the tattoos to 2048x2048 since looking at  the textures it makes little difference.  I have iTintTextureResolution=2048 in SKSE.ini so it makes no difference loading a larger texture.  I did keep a dragon rider pic in the pak that is 4096x4096 in case anyone needs higher res for a pic.  The dragon rider pic is taking the colors from my slavetats.  I have no idea why since the 444544 color is only on the text.  I like it though being exaggerated vs a photo pic.  I also created a more Skyrim likely non pic version, that took some Gimp learning so I hope people enjoy!

Yes.. Body mod's the problem I guess. This happens on mine. I would love to have some way to make that straight so I could apply nice things on belly area. Sigh.

attachicon.gifScreenShot86.jpg

So you used your own texture and it still happened when u made them?  What about the scrawl tattoos from the normal Slavetats pack?  "Whore" goes across the belly.  Must be something with the skin texture on the body?  murfk used a UNP UV map and it works fine on my body as well.     

thats like an idea for a mod, scaling the belly to the sex.   her belly is just huge since I run Fill er Up, BeeingFemale and Sexlab Hormones.  she just had a new kid so she was celebrating like only a dragonborne could.  Ive been thinking of doing some shots with the normal npc's.  Serena , that whore Lydia, something like that soon.

• 2 weeks later...