Rory Campbell's Bodyslide 2 Conversions

rorycampbell<3

arhh, I've found this, but this can not wearing by part, its a integrate stuff. I want the original version :-/ 

this maybe the one you want : http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-144.html

no.. thats 7B. I almost found every resource on the internet, I just cant find it

fce9f0954f2f85a35210357f068d81ed.png

4582a7e20d0ee45814c5a9258493318b.jpg

arhh, I've found this, but this can not wearing by part, its a integrate stuff. I want the original version :-/ 

this maybe the one you want : http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-144.html

no.. thats 7B. I almost found every resource on the internet, I just cant find it

Guess the text was not big enough for him and needed those big red arrows... but probably still bigger ones.

Edit: I see what he wants. He wants it where its the pants and the Bikini top as separate meshes not the same one. Luckily for him, after using the bodyslide files he can just open the nif in Nifskope, and delete the pants or top and resave, as they are separate mesh parts in there.Though it will get a little more complicated if he wants to be able to actually equip them as separate parts as that will require a saving those as new meshs and playing in the CK.

Which I find is a lot easier that trying to do the stuff in bodyslide as all I do if fail (Badly) in there, but I can take a already made/bodyslided nif and then open, delete parts (if separate trishapes in the nif that is), save with new name, and point to it in the CK.

have you ever tried that? it only work for 7B/unp , not cbbe. if you wear it with cbbe, there will be a seam on your legs

have you ever tried that? it only work for 7B/unp , not cbbe. if you wear it with cbbe, there will be a seam on your legs

yes i have tried that, you have to have CBBE textures installed and when you generate the mesh from bodyslide you should be able to get it right

Did anyone ever get Draconic Bloodline (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51401) to work with a bodyslide?

I've tried doing it myself (not very good or knowledgeable on OS, but I try :P ) and when completed the outfit just crashes the game when I put it on.

Also the HDT the robes currently have, are very ...low? there is almost no movement of the boobs at all. So I'm hoping someone else can do them, or let me know how.

Mostly want the Robes done, but I definitely wouldn't mind if all the outfits got done (and by that I mean the actual full outfits, not the individual pieces, ie. corset/skirt's)

Also, strangely enough (unless I'm missing something) there's an outfit in the Robe's folder called the Blood Robe, and It isn't a Robe in game..strange. That one being redone would be amazing as well.

Thanks

~Leo

Tanya's Strings

Sexy Robes and Hats (This one is a bit glitched between the leggings, there's one bit below the crotch that holds 2 leggings together, visible when jumping. I have no idea how to fix this, could be a bone problem)

Omg you made this very conversion I was long dead looking for it. Rory you're the best! :)

http://robton.nu/chakarus-1001-nights-bisquits-oblivion-outfits-pack-tmb/

If we can ask... :)

Tanya's Strings

Sexy Robes and Hats (This one is a bit glitched between the leggings, there's one bit below the crotch that holds 2 leggings together, visible when jumping. I have no idea how to fix this, could be a bone problem)

Omg you made this very conversion I was long dead looking for it. Rory you're the best! :)

http://robton.nu/chakarus-1001-nights-bisquits-oblivion-outfits-pack-tmb/

If we can ask... :)

Install with Nexus Manager ... Done :)

Sexy Robes and Hats - Bodyslide.zip

http://gomaperopero.tumblr.com/post/138404787475/peropero-magerobes-replacer-for-7b

I humbly request these to be converted, great God Rory.

this has been done by koffman77 already

43.Goma Robes HDT

Original mod by GomaPero

Goma_Robes.jpgGoma_Robes_Alt.jpg

<<<Download>>>

This Conversion supports BOTH replacer and standalone versions. If you plan to use the STANDALONE ver, download it first!

*Also includes optional .esp to provide true standalone support for Miraak Robes. Dragonborn DLC REQUIRED for Miraak robes.

• 3 weeks later...

Again: Thank you so much rory. This thread became quite essential to me, with the requesters gathering interesting stuff from all over the net, and with your work, always I come a around a nice surprise. Most of the time I don't have needs to make my own requests, others take the words right of my mouth and sometimes you're even faster by doing than me by thinking - I show up to ask ... and you already did it.

But now ... I'm not asking this for me, personaly ... I saw in the cbbe conversion main thread that about ten or twelve people like this request (the first, this link is already the second or third time the request is repeated), what, I suppose, means they second the request, so maybe you could  give it a look, as it seems to me it became a quite popular demand?

Again: Thank you so much rory. This thread became quite essential to me, with the requesters gathering interesting stuff from all over the net, and with your work, always I come a around a nice surprise. Most of the time I don't have needs to make my own requests, others take the words right of my mouth and sometimes you're even faster by doing than me by thinking - I show up to ask ... and you already did it.

But now ... I'm not asking this for me, personaly ... I saw in the cbbe conversion main thread that about ten or twelve people like this request (the first, this link is already the second or third time the request is repeated), what, I suppose, means they second the request, so maybe you could  give it a look, as it seems to me it became a quite popular demand?

I am surprised you guys are so persistent, even though I haven't done any conversion for quite a while. 

Actually, I have modded my skyrim till it crashes frequently and randomly. I have fixed it so many times already, but I just lost interest to the game atm. I have played it since launch, pretty much non-stop.

Since I didn't want to fix the game anymore, I uninstalled all the files already, including all the mods and tools. 

This may look sad, but I have another copy of most of the things in a hard disk and on another computer. However, even so, I may not play/convert stuff in Skyrim as often as before. I will just focus more on Fallout.

I am surprised you guys are so persistent, even though I haven't done any conversion for quite a while. 

Actually, I have modded my skyrim till it crashes frequently and randomly. I have fixed it so many times already, but I just lost interest to the game atm. I have played it since launch, pretty much non-stop.

Since I didn't want to fix the game anymore, I uninstalled all the files already, including all the mods and tools. 

This may look sad, but I have another copy of most of the things in a hard disk and on another computer. However, even so, I may not play/convert stuff in Skyrim as often as before. I will just focus more on Fallout.

Could you make Bodyslide versions of these?

Nyx Suit (applessedalpha,newer and better)

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77184/?

Nova Catsuit (hopfully gets integrated into deviously cursed loot once a bodyslide version exists)

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70573/?

can't you read what i wrote up there

Thanks rory for making bodyslide conversions for such a long time, you make such great conversions without problems and no complains. Wish you well in ur future endeavours.

P.S. oh and i kinda guessed u stopped making conversions round april since ur last reply bout conversions was 14th April 2016

Archived