Rory Campbell's Bodyslide 2 Conversions

rorycampbell<3

There isn't a bodyslide file in that download. :dodgy:  I am asking for a bodyslide file. That is what this thread is for. I already have the outfit. Besides I am using CBBE body.

I did not make this its is the files that noob made

Amiella Outfit Bodyslide2 & HDT.zip

JS guys, this whole debacle is kind of an insult to the thread by derailing it and perpetuating what could honestly be seen as a comment simply worth ignoring and not making a big deal out of.

My thoughts exactly.

Thanks Rory for all your hard work, I'd been looking for a something like the 'Fox 46'.

rorycampbell<3

what are those jewelry and piercings in your signature ..and does those come in bodyslide ..if so would you provide me with link ??

this was asked before, try searching the thread

I looked through the whole thread and tried searching 'signature', 'sig', 'jewelry', 'piercing' and 'rory'. Still couldn't find it. lol
I'll have to be more creative. :D

I am not going to make a request as it seems it is frowned upon to have poor google-fu skills, but I am going to say thank you Rory for your hard work! I have downloaded a couple, and I really appreciate them since I have a hard enough time just getting them ran through bodyslide and absolutely no chance of converting them myself.

Here my (hopefully) improved version of the Katarina Armor. Added belly support and tried to remove clipping issues to the best of my abilities. Comes with everything you need. +Improved textures and her swords. Only thing you need to do is build the meshes first via BodySlide.
Please let me know if this works, first mod I posted. Should work and I double-checked it, but still.

Here you go:

Katarina BodySlide Improved.rar

Hi Rory,

Would you be able to convert this into HDT CBBE with all the holy jiggliness (belly node, ass and breast, please?)

It would be really important for my trapped / infected mage playtrough, but I can't stand the static body, so immersion breaking after all the HDT jiggles. Also the belly node would be really important for the pregnancy mod.

Thank you, master.

#528 icon_share.png

post_offline.pngtestarossa

Posted 19 June 2014 - 08:30 PM

Here's my cleaned up version of Aradia's Living Armor bodyslide.

I got a bodyslide of this somewhere on this site ages ago, but it was for some nonstandard body shape. I can't even find the download now. Anyway this version is standard CBBE and tweaked to make it fit better.

The screenshots (which aren't standard CBBE, sorry) show that it's very brightly colored and glows in the dark.

post-140274-0-03676600-1403206162_thumb.

post-140274-0-16694700-1403206166_thumb.

7z.png AradiaLivingArmorBodyslide.7z 12.34MB 539 downloads

The problem with this version that is not for HDT / belly and breast (ass). It is static and made for standard CBBE body.

Thank you Rory,

I have a little problem with the armor, maybe on my end, but this was the result:

attachicon.gifTESV.exe_DX9_20150626_010948.jpg

attachicon.gifTESV.exe_DX9_20150626_010953.jpg

What is wrong? I tried different races, different weights, (0-100) did not help. Without the armor, or with other clothes I don't have these holes.

It's not on your end I noticed that issue with the base reference .nif when I went to add HDT collision to the mesh.
Please Rory, could you fix this?

The belly node and the butt is working perfectly.

Thank you for advance, you making my dream come true:)

Please Rory could you look into it?
So it cannot be fixed?

All you have to do is open up the xml file with bodyslide for that armor and go in to the properties of the boob zap slider and check off the hidden. You can then choose to zap or not or you could just delete the slider all together, not sure why it's there.

I wasn't able to locate / edit it.

I got something in bodyslide which seems all right, but ingame still not working / have holes.

Could you delete that slider for me if that is causing problems, please?

I am not that good with bodyslide /xml editing and I am not sure if I am doing the right thing.

Anybody please? Heeeeelp?

Rory please could you say something? The problem is on my end, or the coversion cannot be done any better or anything?

I really would like to know what is wrong with it.

If it is not on my end, would you allow me to ask somebody else to correct it?

Hi Rory,

Would you be able to convert this into HDT CBBE with all the holy jiggliness (belly node, ass and breast, please?)
It would be really important for my trapped / infected mage playtrough, but I can't stand the static body, so immersion breaking after all the HDT jiggles. Also the belly node would be really important for the pregnancy mod.

Thank you, master.

#528 icon_share.png

I got a bodyslide of this somewhere on this site ages ago, but it was for some nonstandard body shape. I can't even find the download now. Anyway this version is standard CBBE and tweaked to make it fit better.

The screenshots (which aren't standard CBBE, sorry) show that it's very brightly colored and glows in the dark.

The problem with this version that is not for HDT / belly and breast (ass). It is static and made for standard CBBE body.

Thank you Rory,

I have a little problem with the armor, maybe on my end, but this was the result:

What is wrong? I tried different races, different weights, (0-100) did not help. Without the armor, or with other clothes I don't have these holes.
It's not on your end I noticed that issue with the base reference .nif when I went to add HDT collision to the mesh.

So it cannot be fixed?
All you have to do is open up the xml file with bodyslide for that armor and go in to the properties of the boob zap slider and check off the hidden. You can then choose to zap or not or you could just delete the slider all together, not sure why it's there.
I got something in bodyslide which seems all right, but ingame still not working / have holes.

I am not that good with bodyslide /xml editing and I am not sure if I am doing the right thing.

Rory please could you say something? The problem is on my end, or the coversion cannot be done any better or anything?

should be ok now

*please put the quotes in the spoiler next time, no one wants to see a pyramid

Aradia Living Armor Bodyslide.zip

Hi Rory,

Thank you, master.

#528 icon_share.png

Thank you Rory,

So it cannot be fixed?

should be ok now

*please put the quotes in the spoiler next time, no one wants to see a pyramid

Thank you Rory,

It is working fine, much appreciate it.

I was hoped somebody will make this conversion for real and here it is. I will tell about you and your conversion to my grandchildren if I will have some so shall your name won't be forgotten.

FOR SKYRIM!

Archived