Rory Campbell's Bodyslide 2 Conversions

rorycampbell<3

Hi Rory,

Would you be able to convert this into HDT CBBE with all the holy jiggliness (belly node, ass and breast, please?)
It would be really important for my trapped / infected mage playtrough, but I can't stand the static body, so immersion breaking after all the HDT jiggles. Also the belly node would be really important for the pregnancy mod.

Thank you, master.

#528 icon_share.png

Posted 19 June 2014 - 08:30 PM

Here's my cleaned up version of Aradia's Living Armor bodyslide.

I got a bodyslide of this somewhere on this site ages ago, but it was for some nonstandard body shape.  I can't even find the download now.  Anyway this version is standard CBBE and tweaked to make it fit better.

The screenshots (which aren't standard CBBE, sorry) show that it's very brightly colored and glows in the dark.

post-140274-0-03676600-1403206162_thumb.

post-140274-0-16694700-1403206166_thumb.

7z.png  AradiaLivingArmorBodyslide.7z   12.34MB   539 downloads

The problem with this version that is not for HDT / belly and breast (ass). It is static and made for standard CBBE body.

Hi Rory,

Would you be able to convert this into HDT CBBE with all the holy jiggliness (belly node, ass and breast, please?)
It would be really important for my trapped / infected mage playtrough, but I can't stand the static body, so immersion breaking after all the HDT jiggles. Also the belly node would be really important for the pregnancy mod.

Thank you, master.

#528 icon_share.png

I got a bodyslide of this somewhere on this site ages ago, but it was for some nonstandard body shape.  I can't even find the download now.  Anyway this version is standard CBBE and tweaked to make it fit better.

The screenshots (which aren't standard CBBE, sorry) show that it's very brightly colored and glows in the dark.

The problem with this version that is not for HDT / belly and breast (ass). It is static and made for standard CBBE body.

Aradia Living Armor TBBP+Belly Bodyslide.zip

I am curious if you would be willing to convert an armor mashup i made over a year ago when I was still using the Manga Body Adec Version.

Skimpy Mage Armor = located here

*no images on the thread so here they are.

*if you do convert it feel free to include the original files so that others do not need to download the original with it.

*the Light and Heavy versions have their own nifs instead of just an esp color change.

----

Also would you be willing to make a conversion for Actualize Apparel most of the armors in it just use the default game meshes and locations so the only thing needing conversion is the different versions of the Psijic robes. (and the dementia robes but I do not think there is a skimpy version for those so ignore them).

The converted Psijic robes from the CT77 remodeled pack could be used to simplify the process and not have to actually convert anything, in that case all that would be needed is the bodyslide files so that they build to the correct location. (doing it this way would require doing a lot of changing texture paths of the CT77 conversion to bring it inline though)

But if you would prefer not to go changing all of the texture paths you can grab and convert the meshes from my Manga Body update I have on the same thread as the Skimpy Mage Armor.

*edit*

If you feel up to it any of the armors i have on that thread could be converted, and you can include the original files for those as well.

But those are just a bunch of the same Bikini (reused mesh) with different textures in varying armor classes.

post-227966-0-98168300-1435246255_thumb.png

Dude she's gonna hurt someone with that hat. That's insane.

Hi Rory,

Thank you, master.

#528 icon_share.png

TESTIMONY.

Good artists create clean work. Aradia stuff is HYPER HYPER detailed, but it looks like the conversion was quick and silky smooth because s/he does everything right.

I've no interest in that outfit at all, but I'm glad to see that it was doable. 

well done.

Rory thank you so much for all the hard work you have done and will likely still do in the future.

I don't have any armor requests because everyone else always beats me to it and by the time I go to ask, you have already completed it.

I have a non armor request tho.

For any armor you convert that only uses a max weight mesh could you make a note of that when you put up the bodyslide files so that people like me know which conversions to ignore.

I know how to make the esp for armors to add full weight support but I do not understand Bodyslide enough to be able to make the weight 0 mesh.

I tried with one of the stoneheart ones but i could not figure it out.

*or alternately if you were to make both meshes you could send them to me before release and I can make the esp for you to package into your conversions.*

you just need to download whichever slide that only has max weight, open the bodyslide studio, load the slide, click save as, then click the radio button saying max & min weight, save, restart bodyslide, build the outfit, you have both weights

Alright, so i finally decided to give this a go...

Can I ask for more information?

In outfit studio which tab on the top do i use?

File has load outfit and load reference

Slider has load slider preset <--- selecting this, the drop down menu only has 1 thing "Zero All" with toggle buttons for low weight and high weight.

Soo.... I am confused.

Thanks ahead of time.

*edit*

Wait nevermind I believe i found it.

its the bodyslide symbol button with the blue thingy on it.

Hi Rory,

Thank you, master.

#528 icon_share.png

Thank you Rory,

I have a little problem with the armor, maybe on my end, but this was the result:

post-9417-0-55832100-1435280836_thumb.jpg

post-9417-0-16946300-1435280894_thumb.jpg

What is wrong? I tried different races, different weights, (0-100) did not help. Without the armor, or with other clothes I don't have these holes.

Hi Rory,

Thank you, master.

#528 icon_share.png

Thank you Rory,

I have a little problem with the armor, maybe on my end, but this was the result:

attachicon.gifTESV.exe_DX9_20150626_010948.jpg

attachicon.gifTESV.exe_DX9_20150626_010953.jpg

What is wrong? I tried different races, different weights, (0-100) did not help. Without the armor, or with other clothes I don't have these holes.

It's not on your end I noticed that issue with the base reference .nif when I went to add HDT collision to the mesh.

Rory thank you so much for all the hard work you have done and will likely still do in the future.

I don't have any armor requests because everyone else always beats me to it and by the time I go to ask, you have already completed it.

I have a non armor request tho.

For any armor you convert that only uses a max weight mesh could you make a note of that when you put up the bodyslide files so that people like me know which conversions to ignore.

I know how to make the esp for armors to add full weight support but I do not understand Bodyslide enough to be able to make the weight 0 mesh.

I tried with one of the stoneheart ones but i could not figure it out.

*or alternately if you were to make both meshes you could send them to me before release and I can make the esp for you to package into your conversions.*

you just need to download whichever slide that only has max weight, open the bodyslide studio, load the slide, click save as, then click the radio button saying max & min weight, save, restart bodyslide, build the outfit, you have both weights

Alright, so i finally decided to give this a go...

Can I ask for more information?

In outfit studio which tab on the top do i use?

File has load outfit and load reference

Slider has load slider preset <--- selecting this, the drop down menu only has 1 thing "Zero All" with toggle buttons for low weight and high weight.

Soo.... I am confused.

Thanks ahead of time.

*edit*

Wait nevermind I believe i found it.

its the bodyslide symbol button with the blue thingy on it.

Finally got everything working correctly so that I can start moving forward on making the modified esp's so that the armors have weight scaling.

Or that is what I would like to say.

However, I need to ask if you would be willing to convert the remainder of the armors.

Here is a list of what still needs conversion to be compatible with weight scaling

I haven't tested these in game yet but after looking at the nifs some appear more needed than others

--nightingale--

gloves - doesn't really cover any of body so this is likely unneeded

boots - boots cover a few inches above the ankles onto the actual body so this is likely needed

--Azura--

High Heels - covers most of the leg so definitely needed

Gauntlets - covers most of the arm so definitely needed

--Dwarven (DWL)--

Shoes - straps cover a few inches above the ankles onto the actual body so this is likely needed

Sleeves - doesn't really cover any of body so this is likely unneeded

--SBikini--

pink sleeve

pink sipper

sky blue sleeve

sky blue slipper

looking closely at the SBikini nifs I highly doubt the slippers and sleeves need conversion seeing as how they do not cover any part of the body

I can't get some of these armors to work. I downloaded Fox 33 and SPB B Hunter but bodyslide crashes when I try to batch build them. I can open them in outfit studio just fine and I can view the Fox 33 cuirass A small/low weight in Bodyslide but if curiass a big/high weight and the other fox armor just crashes bodyslide when I try to view them.

Is this a problem anyone else has? Has it been explained in a previous post? I tried looking but I gave up looking threw the walls of requests and thank yous.

Harley Quinn Bodyslide

does not require original

No idea why, but I am getting a serious neck gap on this one?  Anyone have any clue how I can easily fix this?  Checked, my BS is using the correct skeleton which has been the issue in the past.

Hi Rory,

Thank you, master.

#528 icon_share.png

Thank you Rory,

attachicon.gifTESV.exe_DX9_20150626_010948.jpg

attachicon.gifTESV.exe_DX9_20150626_010953.jpg

It's not on your end I noticed that issue with the base reference .nif when I went to add HDT collision to the mesh.

Please Rory, could you fix this?

The belly node and the butt is working perfectly.

Thank you for advance, you making my dream come true:)

I can't get some of these armors to work. I downloaded Fox 33 and SPB B Hunter but bodyslide crashes when I try to batch build them. I can open them in outfit studio just fine and I can view the Fox 33 cuirass A small/low weight in Bodyslide but if curiass a big/high weight and the other fox armor just crashes bodyslide when I try to view them.

Is this a problem anyone else has? Has it been explained in a previous post? I tried looking but I gave up looking threw the walls of requests and thank yous.

Yes , i've had this problem.

Just download the last version of bodyslide 2 and outfit studio (V 2.6a) and all wil work perfectly

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49015/?

Archived