Lore-friendly prostitution mod

Guest Akrabra

Guest Akrabra

As the title says i am looking for a lore friendly alternative to prostitution. I am starting a new character and it is essential to the characters background and life situation. I have tried radiant prostution once upon a time and it is not fitting. I need something that has dialogue that people would actually use in Tamriel or close to it, and just content for the races in Skyrim, not animals. 

I have searched around a little here on the downloads page, but i was hoping someone in here might have some suggestions. I will ofc use Sexlab and sexlab aroused and a few other tidbits. 

TDF Prostitution is my favorite. It's called "the former Aggressive Prostitution" or something but it's not aggressive--you and your followers take a fairly collaborative approach to the oldest profession. If you're looking for bondage and humiliation, that's not it. It's lore-compatibile but doesn't work at it.

Guest Akrabra

TDF Prostitution is my favorite. It's called "the former Aggressive Prostitution" or something but it's not aggressive--you and your followers take a fairly collaborative approach to the oldest profession. If you're looking for bondage and humiliation, that's not it. It's lore-compatibile but doesn't work at it.

Thanks, found it now and will test it abit before starting my new save. 

Fun fact: According to cut content from the Elder Scrolls 2 Daggerfall, a prostitute might say the following

Looking for a good time?You want some company, honey?Interested in some good, filthy fun?For you, how about a freebie?For old times sake, how about a freebie?Time of your life, %a gold.Special price, %a gold.What'd you say to %a gold?I ain't no charity, honey.No money, no fun, sweetie.

And consensual sex dialogue:

Do want to make love with me?Tell me you want me like I want you.Do you want to fool around?I'm yours if you want me.Do you want to slip away and make love?I don't want to talk. Let's make love.Come on, sweetheart. Lets do it.Would it offend you if I said I wanted you?No more talk. I want you.I want to hold your body tight against mine.Don't you want to do something more than talk?Kiss me, %pcf, I'm yours.Hold my body against yours until the morning comes.Let's do something we can be ashamed of.Why don't you stop talking and kiss me.%oth! Can't blame me for asking.Oh. How embarassing. Forget I asked.I'm sorry. I thought you felt it too.Well, maybe later.Ah well, I can always dream.

I'm currently using TDF Prostitution but I would love to have a simple version where you offer sex & get paid or the other way round. (Amount can be set in mcm)
No arousal detection, no quest, no companion, no relationship modifying, no dancing whatsoever.  :o

Guest Akrabra

I'm currently using TDF Prostitution but I would love to have a simple version where you offer sex & get paid or the other way round. (Amount can be set in mcm)

No arousal detection, no quest, no companion, no relationship modifying, no dancing whatsoever.  :o

Yeah i agree. I often do play immersive playthroughs with adult content, but i use mods like frostfall and other scripted mods. And when you have to introduce Sexlab aroused on top of that papyrus tends to get abit nutty. Atleast for me. But i did test it abit and its fairly good, will work for the playthrough. 

SexLab Dialogues has small prostitution functions built in. 

- If you have a collar, you can ask other NPCs to entertain them for a fee.

- You can also beg with a risk of sex thrown in from some NPCs.

I am working on adding a simple prostitution topic for a larger fee (when you are a slave or beggar, clients are not likely to pay you much).

This will be useful if you want to play a higher end courtesan type of character.

I am also working on adding a proper prostitution service to whores in the Red Wave in SexLab Stories. 

Services will include dance, stripping, oral sex, intercourse, kinky sex and bestiality show. It will be also simple and straightforward.

I am working to add the feature to work as prostitute (or gigolo if you have a male character) for my brothel mod.

In this case it will be quest based, but starting from the third quest you can exercise the old profession almost everywhere.

SexLab arousal is NOT required.

Have you tried "Working Girl"?  It's pretty basic but effective.

Have you tried "Working Girl"?  It's pretty basic but effective.

Yep. I use both TDF & WG. It take time to unlock here and there unless you cheat but like the random approached part  :P

This thread motivated me to spend some time this weekend and finish the Red Wave in Stories.

The next version will feature a fully functional brothel with:

- 1 male and 4 female whores (including a skyrim celebrity lookalike)  

- Whores resting during the day and putting on a show at night

- Several levels of 'services' from freebies, to traditional oral or intercourse, to specialization for each whore (rough, kinky, bestiality )

- Buy and sell skooma from the sailors / staff of the brothel

- Skooma can be used a payment for some services from the whores

I am also experimenting with the ability to sell your followers to the brothel (and maybe eventually, become a whore yourself if you chose so, with planned SD+ compatibility).

Selling a follower works but I am running into issues with forcing them to stay in the boat while they are sold (their AI packages are not recognized yet.. or not high enough in priority). Right now, they remain your followers and you can buy services from them.

And the idea for a Skyrim celebrity lookalike came from a recent episode of Game of Throne with a known celebrity in a brothel.

Many thanks for @Luminar for digging up the lore friendly dialogues from Daggerfall :)

post-159469-0-42829700-1431899301_thumb.png

post-159469-0-18064000-1431899303_thumb.png

This thread motivated me to spend some time this weekend and finish the Red Wave in Stories.

- Several levels of 'services' from freebies, to traditional oral or intercourse, to specialization for each whore (rough, kinky, bestiality ) Not too many freebies, I hope... or maybe "just a taste" for famous players (Ooh, you're the Harbinger? How about a freebie? kind of thing...)?

I am also experimenting with the ability to sell your followers to the brothel (and maybe eventually, become a whore yourself if you chose so, with planned SD+ compatibility).

Selling a follower works but I am running into issues with forcing them to stay in the boat while they are sold (their AI packages are not recognized yet.. or not high enough in priority). Right now, they remain your followers and you can buy services from them.

Disable/delete follower, enable lookalike?

There are 67 followers in the game (I should know :) )... but that includes pets, and more importantly, DLC. Doing that would require making them a dependency, so maybe not such a good idea after all.

And the idea for a Skyrim celebrity lookalike came from a recent episode of Game of Throne with a known celebrity in a brothel.

Many thanks for @Luminar for digging up the lore friendly dialogues from Daggerfall :)

- Several levels of 'services' from freebies, to traditional oral or intercourse, to specialization for each whore (rough, kinky, bestiality )

At last!!!

Archived