[Request] Attack while mounting a Horse

Nexusrightsi

This was tried with Deadly Reflex 6. It was buggy and caused crashes. You are welcome to check it out for yourself. It can be found at the nexus. It is a complicated mod to install.

I don't know that any other mod ever attempted it for oblivion. Oblivion didn't do horses worth a damn. Real shame as it could have been a really cool feature.

My advice is to grab the mount and blade games as they are the only ones I have seen that really pull this off well.

You can get them off steam. They also have a large modding community - no sex mods however :(

This was tried with Deadly Reflex 6. It was buggy and caused crashes. You are welcome to check it out for yourself. It can be found at the nexus. It is a complicated mod to install.

I don't know that any other mod ever attempted it for oblivion. Oblivion didn't do horses worth a damn. Real shame as it could have been a really cool feature.

My advice is to grab the mount and blade games as they are the only ones I have seen that really pull this off well.

You can get them off steam. They also have a large modding community - no sex mods however :(

Thank you, I will certainly look for them. Aren't the steam mods paid to download ?

Thank you' date=' I will certainly look for them. Aren't the steam mods paid to download ?

[/quote']

Mount and blade are games not mods, so yes they are something you have to pay for. The mods for the mount and blade games are free and can be found on the tale worlds forums: http://forums.taleworlds.com/

Deadly reflex is a mod for oblivion and is free over at the nexus.

Archived