Wood Elf Intercourse With Other Races

I honestly do not know where to put this, but since it is LoversPk Animations, I am thinking I am in the right section.

Okay, its a very simple one.

Last Night I made a Wood Elf, and I realized since the Wood elf body is smaller than the rest of the races, everytime Im raped or doing it, the dick goes through my woodelf stomach and ect. When I played my Redguard, everything was perfect, no penis going through stomach or anything.

So I am simply wondering if this is just normal for wood elf since they are small in size or a way to fix this?

All animations are set for the default height. If an NPC or your PC is above or below the default then things will be off. Megadomonic is correct in that the 1-4 number keys will adjust the attacker and the 9-0 keys adjust the defender.

NOTE: These are the number keys at the top of your keyboard and NOT the numpad ones.

Archived