Help me find this sword's name:

Mobilizer

I was looking at a few body armor conversions, when I found one armor set with a very nice looking sword in the picture. It doesn't come with the armor set, and I can't seem to find the name of this sword. If anyone is able to find the sword's name it would make my day!

post-695293-0-74602400-1430274923_thumb.jpg

I was looking at a few body armor conversions, when I found one armor set with a very nice looking sword in the picture. It doesn't come with the armor set, and I can't seem to find the name of this sword. If anyone is able to find the sword's name it would make my day!

attachicon.gifn8k-black-wisteria-02.jpg

all i know is it's a Lightning's sword from Final Fantasy XIII-2 , and yeah I've seen the mod 
but after i try search awhile , i only find the Lightning's gunblade from FF XIII 
because according to "here" all the download links are down.

*Edited*

but someone re-upload it so you're in luck !!
the download link is "here "

and if you want Lightning's armor from FF XIII-2 too it's "here"

attachicon.gifn8k-black-wisteria-02.jpg

all i know is it's a Lightning's sword from Final Fantasy XIII-2 , and yeah I've seen the mod 

but after i try search awhile , i only find the Lightning's gunblade from FF XIII 

because according to "here" all the download links are down.

*Edited*

but someone re-upload it so you're in luck !!

the download link is "here "

and if you want Lightning's armor from FF XIII-2 too it's "here"

Hey man, thanks a lot for the help! installed this mod and the sword is looking spectacular! :D

Archived