[FONV] Type N - Gypsy Outfits

This is my first Type N outfit conversion. Like before it's a partial conversion of Azar's Gypsy Outfits V5.

Screenies:

post-100-13597873882578_thumb.jpgpost-100-13597873906287_thumb.jpg

Differences from Original:

• All outfits have been converted to Type N.
  • No, they aren't crazy bouncy! :P
  • All outfits have shoes. I didn't convert the shoes/boots addons due to various reasons. (I.e. annoying as hell inventory interface... :dodgy:)
  • Outfits have been rebalanced a bit and enchantments :blush: are a bit less than the original.
  • I did not convert Malika nor will I be. This is just the clothes. (That's Azar's personal char, there's no way I'd move her over to NV.)

Type N - Gypsy Outfits 1.0

Version History

• 1.0 - Initial Release

Funny you should mention that. My poor test char has an unfortunate very strong resemblance to my best friend. Needless to say, when she walks in and I'm testing, it leads to some hilarity. ;) It was a pure accident when I made her though. I didn't even really notice the similarity until she mentioned it.

Fortunately she hasn't walked in during any Sexout tests. That would be funny! :s