Slut Collar removal.

How do you remove this item? I assume it is part of some quest, but every NPC talked to comes up with some kind of sexal dialog, strips the character and then you can communicate with the NPC about the quest or whatever. This becomes annoying when you always have this dialog going on and have to keep equipping armor for all NPCs. Anyone know what mod runs this? I have removed the collar with a console command but it comes right back.

Or could this just be a broken quest?

It's from deviously cursed loot. To remove it you have to stay without sex for x days. Default configuration is 5-20 days iirc, and might be you also have to find a key. I personally always deactivate this collar because it is a bit unfun imho.

You can also just use the MCM option from cursed loot to remove all devious devices you currently wear, this should be the easiest and fastest way to get rid of it. Afterwards just remove it from the possible list of devices in the approrpriate MCM section to not get it again.

It's from deviously cursed loot. To remove it you have to stay without sex for x days. Default configuration is 5-20 days iirc, and might be you also have to find a key. I personally always deactivate this collar because it is a bit unfun imho.

You can also just use the MCM option from cursed loot to remove all devious devices you currently wear, this should be the easiest and fastest way to get rid of it. Afterwards just remove it from the possible list of devices in the approrpriate MCM section to not get it again.

Thanks. Now that I know the mod, I was able to disable though the MCM. Thanks also Souldead and nooblet123, your idea would also work great, but attaching the head back on isn't part of the mod. I would suspect a "Game OVer" prompt. :)

Thanks. Now that I know the mod, I was able to disable though the MCM. Thanks also Souldead and nooblet123, your idea would also work great, but attaching the head back on isn't part of the mod. I would suspect a "Game OVer" prompt. :)

:) :) :)

wait till you get the cursed slave collar. then you'll wish you could lock the author up in a similar fashion and put him in the same kind of adventure you'll have to go through.
in case you don't know about the cursed slave collar,

by default it disables fast travel, then it'll tell you to travel across skyrim to lock yourself in more and more devious devices, and then it all concludes with a hidden object game in a dungeon with you blindfolded and keys scattered across the dungeon.

throughout the adventure i kept thinking about strangling the author D=<

wait till you get the cursed slave collar. then you'll wish you could lock the author up in a similar fashion and put him in the same kind of adventure you'll have to go through.

by default it disables fast travel, then it'll tell you to travel across skyrim to lock yourself in more and more devious devices, and then it all concludes with a hidden object game in a dungeon with you blindfolded and keys scattered across the dungeon.

Personally I really like that one, though only once in each playthrough, it gets too much otherwise

hmm i guess i did not make myself clear enough before :/ .  the slut collar is my guilty pleasure. the way it restricts and attaches to the wearer is such a big turn on. and yet it ruins the idea of wearing clothes at the same time.

if there was only one that does not make you naked the whole time(maybe temporary) i would probably end up wearing it forever 

btw i agree about the scattering items thing in cursed collar quest across the entire game world  being risky and stupid. tried it once never again. got to the last chest without saving or using autosave feature and then CTD. GREAT  -_-

Actually that is my favorite quest in that mod, fucking hardcore! Well except for the blindfold at the end. I think that blindfold is just a game breaker. Where is the fun at staring at a blank screen? They are fun in RL because you have other senses, but not in a game. I do not think @Kimy should have listened to @Aelie about that one.

@Slorm

EDIT: Damn Ninja'd :P

Not triggered the collars yet still trying to escape the rubber set 2 pieces down i only need another 11 keys at like a 2-3% chance. But tbh the only thing i didn't like about the slut collar i tried during testing the mod was how it looked although i might change the time period down to a max of 7 days and a min of 3 when i finally escape my bonds (which given the current rate is likely to be never my luck really sucks with keys atm)

I have played the cursed collar quest once, and it was a pain in the backside at low levels due to the areas you had to travel to, and yep the going across the whole map multiple times without fast travel was a major hassle, also

I don't know if it was just my game was glitched or not but at the end of it I ended up with a new cursed collar, bra and chastity belt, without the quest restarting, seriously annoying.

It would be nice to be able to lock certain items by level the cursed collar would be a major pain to do at low levels, mine was on a lv15 fighter type, which did not have too much hassle, I simply used far more healing potions than I would normally during it, I also had it on a lv20 mage and that was a major pain at a certain point where the chastity belt was added as it seemed every spell I cast trigged the vibrators to go off, even when in the middle of combat.

I see that everybody in this thread despises removing hardcore overly-restrictive degrading collars so you should try this http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19890-vigilant-of-stendarr/In that mod you won't be annoyed by quests that you have to undertake to remove the collar. Nope. No such thing there. You just give up and say you're a heretic and the collar will be permanently welded / riveted around your neck. See, no fuss with collar removal quests and other silliness.

I see that everybody in this thread despises removing hardcore overly-restrictive degrading collars so you should try this http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19890-vigilant-of-stendarr/In that mod you won't be annoyed by quests that you have to undertake to remove the collar. Nope. No such thing there. You just give up and say you're a heretic and the collar will be permanently welded / riveted around your neck. See, no fuss with collar removal quests and other silliness.

Who said anything about liking the collars i just love the challenge of having to get out of them. Its why i love kimy's mod cuz it forces the player deal with it either by adjusting how they play to make do with a bad situation or going out of their way to fix the problem.

+ sorry nooblet but i don't really like the metal torture restraints not really my thing, nice concept though with the vigilants.

Who said anything about liking the collars i just love the challenge of having to get out of them. Its why i love kimy's mod cuz it forces the player deal with it either by adjusting how they play to make do with a bad situation or going out of their way to fix the problem.

+ sorry nooblet but i don't really like the metal torture restraints not really my thing, nice concept though with the vigilants.

Check your sarcasm meter :)

sorry mines permanently broken on forums i really can never tell sarcasm on forums to save my life unless its done in all caps which just makes the poster look silly.

plz don't use ur branding machine on me :P

sorry mines permanently broken on forums i really can never tell sarcasm on forums to save my life unless its done in all caps which just makes the poster look silly.

plz don't use ur branding machine on me :P

at least you won't have to worry about me then. i am never sarcastic.

Actually that is my favorite quest in that mod, fucking hardcore! Well except for the blindfold at the end. I think that blindfold is just a game breaker. Where is the fun at staring at a blank screen? They are fun in RL because you have other senses, but not in a game. I do not think @Kimy should have listened to @Aelie about that one.

@Slorm

Well you do have the ability to make it pulse darkness as well as not be completely black.  Also gives the Surround sound headphones a chance to shine.

• 1 month later...

Actually I thought that quest was pretty ingenious. Yes it was a pain in the ass but at least you had a goal and a decent outcome.

@Slorm

Well you do have the ability to make it pulse darkness as well as not be completely black.  Also gives the Surround sound headphones a chance to shine.

I set the blind fold to 30% and the pulse to 40%. It gives you the sensation of being blindfolded while allowing you to play the game.

Actually I thought that quest was pretty ingenious. Yes it was a pain in the ass but at least you had a goal and a decent outcome.

@Slorm

I set the blind fold to 30% and the pulse to 40%. It gives you the sensation of being blindfolded while allowing you to play the game.

I'm sorry, but if you can see through it, it's not a blindfold; why bother with a transparent one?

I've worn blindfolds an I couldn't see shit through them. It's a surprise every time somebody touches you.

I'm sorry, but if you can see through it, it's not a blindfold; why bother with a transparent one?

I've worn blindfolds an I couldn't see shit through them. It's a surprise every time somebody touches you.

The problem with the blindfold actually working in the game is that eyesight is even more important in the game than it is in real life. Playing Skyrim with a blindfold set to 100% is less like being blindfolded IRL and more like trying to drive a car with no windows.

It may be realistic, but it makes for a bad game experience.