ok i got it to work and are you going to make it work with ufo i will love you forever if you do :D

Glad it's working for you now. What did you do to get it to work?

Honestly, I'd have no idea how to make it work with UFO, because I don't use UFO and therefore don't know what it does to followers.

Reward Your Followers is a very simple mod, all it does is add new dialogue options to certain NPCs under certain conditions. I'm not sure why it doesn't work with some mods... EFF seems straightforward, because afaik it replaces the vanilla dialogue with followers with a menu, so my stuff doesn't show up. Apparently (just judging from the screenshots in the UFO mod page) it does the same thing? Does UFO have a setting like EFF does to switch to "classic" mode, that makes it compatible with other dialogue-adding stuff?

idk i messed with my load order it not working agen i will let you know wen i fix it is thare a place in the load order that it goes in

Using AFT myself, mod is working without any problems or anything extra I did, if someone had problems it was a load order issue, LOOT is your friend.

You're not the first person to say AFT works fine, but there are also multiple people saying AFT doesn't work.

Honestly, I'm inclined to believe that if this mod doesn't work with a follower overhaul mod, it's only if that follower overhaul mod modifies how you interact with followers.

I'm gonna update the OP to suggest that.

ok i got it to work and are you going to make it work with ufo i will love you forever if you do :D

Glad it's working for you now. What did you do to get it to work?

Honestly, I'd have no idea how to make it work with UFO, because I don't use UFO and therefore don't know what it does to followers.

Reward Your Followers is a very simple mod, all it does is add new dialogue options to certain NPCs under certain conditions. I'm not sure why it doesn't work with some mods... EFF seems straightforward, because afaik it replaces the vanilla dialogue with followers with a menu, so my stuff doesn't show up. Apparently (just judging from the screenshots in the UFO mod page) it does the same thing? Does UFO have a setting like EFF does to switch to "classic" mode, that makes it compatible with other dialogue-adding stuff?

idk i messed with my load order it not working agen i will let you know wen i fix it is thare a place in the load order that it goes in

This mod should be able to go anywhere, as long as it's below Sexlab. It doesn't actually change anything in the vanilla game, so it can go last, first, or anywhere in between.

I'm very interesting for this mod but after reading this on OP: "4. Are you using the Amazing Follower Tweaks mod? That mod I'm pretty sure conflicts with this one."  ... too bad. Wish it would change. :)

I'm very interesting for this mod but after reading this on OP: "4. Are you using the Amazing Follower Tweaks mod? That mod I'm pretty sure conflicts with this one."  ... too bad. Wish it would change. :)

Aye, but like I say on the download page, there are conflicting reports.

Sure thing. :)

My suggestion would be to just try it and see... if it doesn't work because of whatever follower mod, there's probably not much I can do to make it work. If it does work, all to the good.

I think I've figured out a way to allow for unique dialogue for non-vanilla followers, without making those mods actual dependencies.

If anyone has a favorite nonvanilla follower that you'd like to see have some unique dialogue, just drop a line here in the support thread and I'll see what I can do.

I will need:

1. A download link to the mod in question, or the FULL NAME (not the short name) of the follower in question. For example, "Urzoga" will not work, but "Urzoga gra-Shugurz" will.

2. A suggestion as to the follower's personality. Many of the extant follower mods just plop an NPC down in Skyrim somewhere. They might look nice, but they're just empty vessels. I'll do my best to make dialogue unique to each follower, but sometimes it's difficult, so if you have any suggestions I'll gladly try to work it in. If you have any specific dialogue you want, go ahead and suggest that too.

3. Note that dialogue suggestions are subject to the following restrictions:

• Player dialogue cannot exceed 150 characters
  • NPC dialogue cannot exceed 250 characters (*)
  • Unlike with vanilla followers, I cannot set up multistage relationships for nonvanilla followers with the current method. It'll be just like the generic racial dialogues now, just specific to individuals instead.

4. Feel free to suggest tags and default giver/receiver settings (but not conditionals, because it won't work with this) too.

5. Note that if two or more followers have the same long-form name, I cannot add unique dialogue for both. For example, the mod "Enjoy My Girlfriend" and the "Healer Companion" mods both add followers with the same name (Natalie) so only one can be done. In this case, I picked Enjoy My Girlfriend, because it was requested first. :)

(*) Actually, this is wrong - I can have the NPC response length be technically unlimited. PC dialogue is still limited to a single line of 150 characters, though.

Here's an example:

post-462261-0-67861500-1440075251_thumb.jpg

And here's an example of what I need in order to get the dialogue to show up for the follower:

post-462261-0-41677800-1440866408_thumb.jpg

That's a nice of you. I have one custom made follower that I like a lot. Her name is Lola by sokkvabekk and here is the link:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/22438/?

She is the first in set of the followers from the same author. I wish, if possible, to make her more romantic and loving. She's doesn't speak much (by default) and I would be happy if you could add some more romantic-love saying to her.

Thank you.

That's a nice of you. I have one custom made follower that I like a lot. Her name is Lola by sokkvabekk and here is the link:

She is the first in set of the followers from the same author. I wish, if possible, to make her more romantic and loving. She's doesn't speak much (by default) and I would be happy if you could add some more romantic-love saying to her.

Thank you.

Something like this, perhaps?

post-462261-0-42224800-1440144454_thumb.jpg

Thank you.

attachicon.gifa.jpg

Yea... :) And if possible, please, some line(s) like.. Lola:"I think I'm falling in love with you." and "I've been longing for your touch/kiss"...

What do you think?

Thank you.

attachicon.gifa.jpg

Yea... :) And if possible, please, some line(s) like.. Lola:"I think I'm falling in love with you." and "I've been longing for your touch/kiss"...

What do you think?

For the player speech, I can do one or the other, but not both, for nonvanilla followers.

The way this is set up, to avoid having to either make multiple getmodbyname() calls and avoiding making these mods actual dependencies, mechanically I'm limited in what I can do. This means that I'm unable to do multiple stage relationships with nonvanilla followers, or even multiple dialogues, in fact. WYSIWYG, unfortunately.

tl,dr;

The player can say either one or the other, and that will unfortunately be the only thing he can say to that particular follower. :( Which would you like?

EDIT: In my restrictions above, I said that NPC dialogue was limited to 250 characters. This is actually not true - I forgot about multiple entries in a single info, so there's practically no limit on the things an NPC can say in response to what the PC says. The PC is still limited to one line of 150, though. Sorry.

The player can say either one or the other, and that will unfortunately be the only thing he can say to that particular follower. :( Which would you like?

I wish her to speak to me, just one line or two. You see, I'm more romantic then "bully" in relationship with my follower(s) and other NPCs. I do not do raping and such. So, knowing your "limitation" and being appreciative about your willingness to do this lines, I would rather go for her to say those lines then my PC. So the line by LOLA: " I'm in love with you.." would be great if you can add. Thanks. :)

Edit:

Lola: " I'm in love with you and want to make a love with you."

Me: " I love you too."

Lola: "Let's join our bodies and lips."

Me: "My love..."

P.S. Is this too much?

I wish her to speak to me, just one line or two. You see, I'm more romantic then "bully" in relationship with my follower(s) and other NPCs. I do not do raping and such. So, knowing your "limitation" and being appreciative about your willingness to do this lines, I would rather go for her to say those lines then my PC. So the line by LOLA: " I'm in love with you.." would be great if you can add. Thanks. :)

Ah. Got it.

Also, I've set her default setting to "loving" so she'll (by default, changeable in the MCM) select only those animations that are tagged as loving or romantic.

Closer to the mark?

post-462261-0-10543600-1440146341_thumb.jpg

EDIT: Sorry, missed the last edit.

It actually is too much... sorry about that. The player can only say one thing, followed by a nearly unlimited dialogue for the NPC, which then triggers sex. Doing it any other way would... well, it actually would be possible, but it's a bit too much work for me. ;)

It actually is too much... sorry about that. The player can only say one thing, followed by a nearly unlimited dialogue for the NPC, which then triggers sex. Doing it any other way would... well, it actually would be possible, but it's a bit too much work for me.  ;)

I could do it like this:

Player: Lola, I love you, and I want to make love to you.

Lola: I love you too! Let us join our bodies and lips, my love.

But I'm limited to just Player (1 line) -> NPC (multiple lines) -> Start sex animation.

I can't go Player -> NPC -> Player -> NPC or anything like that.

It actually is too much... sorry about that. The player can only say one thing, followed by a nearly unlimited dialogue for the NPC, which then triggers sex. Doing it any other way would... well, it actually would be possible, but it's a bit too much work for me.  ;)

I could do it like this:

Player: Lola, I love you, and I want to make love to you.

Lola: I love you too! Let us join our bodies and lips, my love.

But I'm limited to just Player (1 line) -> NPC (multiple lines) -> Start sex animation.

I can't go Player -> NPC -> Player -> NPC or anything like that.

That's excellent. Thank you.

Interesting NPC (3DNPC) followers would be nice if could have a addon. Otherwise there's the usual suspects, Sofia (she'll be in high demand), Arissa, Vilja, Anduniel, Hoth, the Khajiit guy (forget his name, strangely enough I'm not that into cat penis), and latest addons are Aurlyn and Recorder. If you had the other girl I never heard about you probably have a few of these already.

Interesting NPC (3DNPC) followers would be nice if could have a addon. Otherwise there's the usual suspects, Sofia (she'll be in high demand), Arissa, Vilja, Anduniel, Hoth, the Khajiit guy (forget his name, strangely enough I'm not that into cat penis), and latest addons are Aurlyn and Recorder. If you had the other girl I never heard about you probably have a few of these already.

Just get me the full names of the NPCs in question, preferably with a suggestion as to personality or dialogue, and I can add it in.

I haven't really played with many nonvanilla followers, so I have no idea where to begin.

Sofia is already in.

Arissa

"Arissa is an Imperial with an independent, rebellious spirit and a gift for making expensive things disappear."

Arissa, you've stolen my heart.

Your heart? What about other body parts? Hey, if I promise not to steal your clothes, would you consider jumping in the sack with me?

Vilja

I've downloaded the mod with an eye to playing it (if only because Terry Pratchett was involved) but I've never gotten around to it. What's she like?

Anduniel

She's a bard, right? Anything beyond that?

Hoth

Can't... see... name... without... wanting... to... make... Star Wars... reference...

Inigo (that who you were talking about?)

I can't see his name without wanting to make Princess Bride references either.

Aurlyn

"I am Aurlyn. I have walked Tamriel for years uncounted, seeing nothing but violence and blood."
"Perhaps it is time I take a more active role in shaping the world. If our destiny is to keep evil forever at bay, then so be it."
Hmm... maybe something about wanting to take a short break from saving the world?
Perhaps something snarky about the unfortunate brevity of these short breaks?

Recorder (full name? The Recorder, Recorder, what?)
Maybe something along the lines of "ooh this will go nicely in the record"?

C.C. - I'm not rushing you or anything similar, just wondering when will be possible to download (Lola) update? I'm so eager to see those lines in my game. :)  Thank you.

Arissa dialogue should work great.

Vilja; I listed her because she's so popular. I'm not a fan myself. But you are going to get requests for her. I've barely played with her.

Anduniel is a bard that's also a thief and a mage and some other things (don't remember if she's a companion, when you're in the flagon she changes to thieves guild armor, when you're in the college she changes to college outfit, either case makes comment on your abilities in those fields, she's got like 1400 lines of dialogue and a bunch of quests). Bard is main focus, plus she's got an absolute obsession with mead. So maybe something like "Hey anduniel, did you know that I've been drinking so much mead lately my cum is starting to become honey-flavored?" "Really? That sounds unlikely... mind if I taste it?" She's a very good companion, get Anna's NPCs v2, but kinda ignore the other 10+ companions in it because the same voice actor (also worked on Interesitng NPCs a lot, and they talk to her chars as well) voices all females and the same male voice actor voices all six or something male companions. What's absolutely fantastic with one well-developed girl becomes tedious with half a dozen of them, and if you have two of them in party they'll frequently talk to each other with long conversations... with the same voice.

Hoth is a grizzled old bounty hunter prone to wearing his kills as armor addons, like mages severed heads, trollskulls, etc. It's by Hothtrooper, author of Immersive Armors/Weapons and has all custom armor and skin. He takes you out on hunting bounties with him. And that's all I know of him because in 86 levels at half xp rate and most of SKyrim explored I haven't found him yet....

Inigo (YouKIlledMyFatherPrepareToDie edition) is a former skooma addict khajiit thief and mercenary that in a skooma haze apparently sold out your character and almost got them killed prior to Helgen. I haven't played much with him at all, so I can't tell you my impression, but he's as popular as Sofia basically. He does keep a book with him about the heroic adventures of Inigo the Brave (he can read this and other books to you if you ask), he keeps a firefly in a jar called Mr Firefly, and got all sorts of quirks, probably from overuse of skooma. He's sworn to follow you and do whatever you ask including die for you, so some sort of submissive behaviour; afraid you'll wise up and kill him maybe?

Aurlyn; Something like that yeah, she's like thousands of years old however (from the Dawn Age, as in way before the Ayelids settled in Cyrodiil, meaning thousands of years before even the Alessian Empire, she's probably walked Tamriel longer than there's been humans on the continent), so she probably picked up some kinks in the process? (Nothing wrong lore-wise with this, she's supposed to be a proto-elf and those were stronger than the elves of today, and Barenziah lasted from centuries before Talos ascended to at least up until the Oblivion crisis, and she was just Dunmer. Divayth Fyr of Morrowind is also supposed to be thousands of years old.) I mean she's gotta be experienced in all sorts of things after that.

Recorder; her name hasn't been released yet, it's apparently in a future update, she's a very new companion. She's from a plane-hopping group of "Recorders" that go to worlds like Tamriel, Hyrule, sci-fi worlds and so on and seek out The Hero and chronicle their adventures. She makes comments on other games and protagonists. So basically with no care for lore, go silly on this one if you include her. Equating your male character to Conan or female to Lara Croft, that sort. Maybe have the player ask if she ever got close with any of her previous subjects, and she'll just go loose.

3DNPC; I haven't taken too many of these as companions but there's a Wiki on the mod that lists them; http://3dnpc.com/wiki/interesting-npcs/followers/

C.C. - I'm not rushing you or anything similar, just wondering when will be possible to download (Lola) update? I'm so eager to see those lines in my game. :)  Thank you.

Not soon, I'm afraid.

I mean, I could just release what I've got, but it's got a lot of unfinished stuff that I need to clean up and make sure to get working right.

Including, at the moment, a sizeable chunk of stuff that I'm considering just disabling entirely.

ETA? Umm... I'll certainly try to get it out before September, considering that after that my modding and playing time will get reduced even further than what it is right now. :(

If it's not out by September 1, then soonish after.

Arissa dialogue should work great.

Vilja; I listed her because she's so popular. I'm not a fan myself. But you are going to get requests for her. I've barely played with her.

Anduniel is a bard that's also a thief and a mage and some other things (don't remember if she's a companion, when you're in the flagon she changes to thieves guild armor, when you're in the college she changes to college outfit, either case makes comment on your abilities in those fields, she's got like 1400 lines of dialogue and a bunch of quests). Bard is main focus, plus she's got an absolute obsession with mead. So maybe something like "Hey anduniel, did you know that I've been drinking so much mead lately my cum is starting to become honey-flavored?" "Really? That sounds unlikely... mind if I taste it?" A bit gender-specific, but there's definitely something there. She's a very good companion, get Anna's NPCs v2, but kinda ignore the other 10+ companions in it because the same voice actor (also worked on Interesitng NPCs a lot, and they talk to her chars as well) voices all females and the same male voice actor voices all six or something male companions. What's absolutely fantastic with one well-developed girl becomes tedious with half a dozen of them, and if you have two of them in party they'll frequently talk to each other with long conversations... with the same voice. Whenever I play the original Half-Life, I always get this obsessive compulsion to gather all surviving scientists and security guards into a single area whenever possible. Seems like it would increase their chances of survival. Anyway, when you've got a dozen scientists and half as many guards standing around together, each spouting generic lines, it does get a little repetitive. Still fun, though. I can see how that wouldn't work in a game like Skyrim.

Also reminds me of ZP's review of Oblivion, where he's talking about NPCs having conversations with themselves about themselves.

Hoth is a grizzled old bounty hunter prone to wearing his kills as armor addons, like mages severed heads, trollskulls, etc. Sounds like the typical Nord, eh? It's by Hothtrooper, author of Immersive Armors/Weapons and has all custom armor and skin. He takes you out on hunting bounties with him. And that's all I know of him because in 86 levels at half xp rate and most of SKyrim explored I haven't found him yet....

Inigo (YouKIlledMyFatherPrepareToDie edition) is a former skooma addict khajiit thief and mercenary that in a skooma haze apparently sold out your character and almost got them killed prior to Helgen. I haven't played much with him at all, so I can't tell you my impression, but he's as popular as Sofia basically. He does keep a book with him about the heroic adventures of Inigo the Brave (he can read this and other books to you if you ask), he keeps a firefly in a jar called Mr Firefly, and got all sorts of quirks, probably from overuse of skooma. He's sworn to follow you and do whatever you ask including die for you, so some sort of submissive behaviour; afraid you'll wise up and kill him maybe? Or just feeling particularly guilty. I can see guilt-tripping him into sex from time to time, I guess...

Aurlyn; Something like that yeah, she's like thousands of years old however (from the Dawn Age, as in way before the Ayelids settled in Cyrodiil, meaning thousands of years before even the Alessian Empire, she's probably walked Tamriel longer than there's been humans on the continent), so she probably picked up some kinks in the process? (Nothing wrong lore-wise with this, she's supposed to be a proto-elf and those were stronger than the elves of today, and Barenziah lasted from centuries before Talos ascended to at least up until the Oblivion crisis, and she was just Dunmer. Divayth Fyr of Morrowind is also supposed to be thousands of years old.) I mean she's gotta be experienced in all sorts of things after that. But probably jaded too. Maybe something along the lines of "oh please teach me your sexual secrets" followed by "sigh, if I must, how tedious, very well"

Recorder; her name hasn't been released yet, it's apparently in a future update, she's a very new companion. She's from a plane-hopping group of "Recorders" that go to worlds like Tamriel, Hyrule, sci-fi worlds and so on and seek out The Hero and chronicle their adventures. She makes comments on other games and protagonists. So basically with no care for lore, go silly on this one if you include her. Equating your male character to Conan or female to Lara Croft, that sort. Maybe have the player ask if she ever got close with any of her previous subjects, and she'll just go loose. Sounds apt.

3DNPC; I haven't taken too many of these as companions but there's a Wiki on the mod that lists them; http://3dnpc.com/wiki/interesting-npcs/followers/

RANDYGEORGE companions mods are also a good choice.they look pretty sweet 

like Barbarian Sunya 

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61830/?

she is two handed barbarian so i guess she would have (aggressive\dominate) personality.

and Demon hunter vera 

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62252/?

she is ranger vampire hunter ...and honestly iam not so sure which personality would fit her.she look like an ......emo  :P.

(he released around 8-9 followers but those are the main one i use)